PRESIDENT JOE BIDEN TO PANDER (SPEAK) AT MOREHOUSE COLLEGE COMMENCEMENT

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

Ignoring your insults...

Read my title, he could have come here at any time. Why now that he needs and is losing the Black vote and young vote?
Your sarcastic bullshit ass threat title tells me all I need to know. You’re never in any Trump threads with him paying Blacks or using Ai to fake Black support. Yet you think he’s pandering because he’s speaking with people who’d rather support him than the party of racist bred scum. Why wouldn’t he go speak there. Yet if Biden only spoke at white schools you’d complain he’s racist. Stop your bullshit

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Your sarcastic bullshit ass threat title tells me all I need to know. You’re never in any Trump threads with him paying Blacks or using Ai to fake Black support. Yet you think he’s pandering because he’s speaking with people who’d rather support him than the party of racist bred scum. Why wouldn’t he go speak there. Yet if Biden only spoke at white schools you’d complain he’s racist. Stop your bullshit

You off your meds today I see.

Just like that other clown you're creating the narrative you want to apply to my screenname.

Going back and forth with you isn't what it used to be. Your insults and name calling can't cover for your lack of intelligence on the issues.

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I was in a group chat with the Bruhs last week. Some of the young Bruhs are really indifferent. Most of the older Bruhs (like around my age) feel like it's a ploy to gather votes from Black men.

None of the Bruhs admitted to being Republican. None of the Bruhs said they want Trump in. But most questions Biden's motives. Some asked in the chat, "Why he didn't choose to speak at Howard?" Others were like, "He's floundering when it come to Black men. That's why."
Not surprised they won't admit to being republican but I will bet that over 50% will vote for Trump

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
You off your meds today I see.

Just like that other clown you're creating the narrative you want to apply to my screenname.

Going back and forth with you isn't what it used to be. Your insults and name calling can't cover for your lack of intelligence on the issues.
Another Magat tactic call everyone less intelligent. I didn’t even insult you but I am now . You stupid fucking trash

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
Not surprised they won't admit to being republican but I will bet that over 50% will vote for Trump
Most of these men are 18-22, they're just leaving home and they really haven't been in the real world yet: No mortgages, no taxes, no car notes, no utilities etc... So you may very well be right, because they are impressionable - they may very well vote for Trump.

The older men like myself who have lived life and suffered under many presidents, feel left out by the government (both Demo and Rep). I feel it is my group who could make the difference this time. But personally, I'm not a fan of Biden nor am I a trumper (no matter what the BGOL Demo-Gang says.)

I've never voted for a Republican in my life. And, I'm not going to vote for one now. But that doesn't mean I'm voting for Biden. No vote is an option for me, no matter who likes it or dis-likes it.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That wasn't the point, Bro. The point was, "Why here, Now!"
You said y'all questioned why he didn't speak at Howard, cause none of y'all knew he already spoke at Howard last year and seemed to be well received.

Morehouse extended an invitation and he accepted it, so why is there any confusion? Did he turn them down some other time, I don't know about?

Would y'all still be complaining about how Biden ignores black men had he told them no?

Of course you would.

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
You said y'all questioned why he didn't speak at Howard, cause none of y'all knew he already spoke at Howard last year and seemed to be well received.

Morehouse extended an invitation and he accepted it, so why is there any confusion? Did he turn them down some other time, I don't know about?

Would y'all still be complaining about how Biden ignores black men had he told them no?

Of course you would.
I said, "some" questioned that. Personally, I could have cared less. And just because the Morehouse administration reached out to him, doesn't mean that the student body wants to hear what he has to say. Although, I'm quite sure that some students do want to hear the man.

You're probably right though when you said that, Would there still be complaints if he'd said no. I can live with that. I wouldn't have cared personally, because I see his actions and I live under them. So he's no mystery to me. I don't need to hear him say anything.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was in a group chat with the Bruhs last week. Some of the young Bruhs are really indifferent. Most of the older Bruhs (like around my age) feel like it's a ploy to gather votes from Black men.

None of the Bruhs admitted to being Republican. None of the Bruhs said they want Trump in. But most questions Biden's motives. Some asked in the chat, "Why he didn't choose to speak at Howard?" Others were like, "He's floundering when it come to Black men. That's why."

Put me up on that group chat, I haven't stayed in touch like I should have. PM Me big dog

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
George Bush spoke at Hamptons graduation

Commencement Speeches​

Hampton University Commencement Speech​

President George H.W. Bush delivered the commencement address at Hampton University, a small and historically black school in Hampton, Virginia. He spoke on the necessity for free trade legislation with Mexico, public housing programs and the importance of education reforms for the U.S. He was awarded an honorary Doctor of Laws degree from the school for his support for “historically black colleges and universities.” President Bush’s remarks were met with silent protest from the 1,023 graduating students in the audience. During the awarding of the degree, many students held clenched fists in the air or moaned when University President Harvey mentioned President Bush’s support for black institutions. Following President Bush’s introduction, most of the graduating students sat down abruptly after the singing of the school song in protest of President Bush’s presence at the school.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Most of these men are 18-22, they're just leaving home and they really haven't been in the real world yet: No mortgages, no taxes, no car notes, no utilities etc... So you may very well be right, because they are impressionable - they may very well vote for Trump.

The older men like myself who have lived life and suffered under many presidents, feel left out by the government (both Demo and Rep). I feel it is my group who could make the difference this time. But personally, I'm not a fan of Biden nor am I a trumper (no matter what the BGOL Demo-Gang says.)

I've never voted for a Republican in my life. And, I'm not going to vote for one now. But that doesn't mean I'm voting for Biden. No vote is an option for me, no matter who likes it or dis-likes it.
No Vote is a vote for slavery bro!

#MightyJoeinTwentyFo

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
You're making things up in your mind and projecting them onto the "OP".

You have no idea how I vote or what my philosophy is.

You make your position abundantly clear by your constant stream of Russian-Republican Joint Propaganda Task Force talking points aka LIES.

There are no facts to back up anything you post yet post it you do. Over and over. I'd say that tells us all we need to know about OP.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Great thing is that your vote counts as much as mine.

Don't like what I post, nobody's forcing you to read it buddy.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You make your position abundantly clear by your constant stream of Russian-Republican Joint Propaganda Task Force talking points aka LIES.

There are no facts to back up anything you post yet post it you do. Over and over. I'd say that tells us all we need to know about OP.

You take issue with one word in my title.

If I didn't write PANDER you wouldn't have a problem, but since I said your great white master was only coming to a Black school for votes you got bent out of shape.

That's a YOU problem.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You can't post one thread of mine that was a Russian talking point. Not one. This is all in your head.

I'd appreciate it if you didn't lie on my name to fit your agenda.

Last edited:

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fools see what's happening at top WHITE colleges across this nation and have a problem with Black intellectuals being upset he's coming to Morehouse. Students ain't going for it. They damn well see the parallels between Gaza and Jim Crow and Apartheid and they don't want to be associated with the Biden Administration's foreign policy.

Would it be worse under a Republican President? Some might argue how much worse could it be with likely 50k dead since October 7.

Presidents are responsible to the people for their domestic and foreign policy. Protesters would be at any college he went to right now. Sorry to any hurt feelings for pointing out why he chose Morehouse out of all the colleges who surely asked.

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Fools see what's happening at top WHITE colleges across this nation and have a problem with Black intellectuals being upset he's coming to Morehouse. Students ain't going for it. They damn well see the parallels between Gaza and Jim Crow and Apartheid and they don't want to be associated with the Biden Administration's foreign policy.

Would it be worse under a Republican President? Some might argue how much worse could it be with likely 50k dead since October 7.

Presidents are responsible to the people for their domestic and foreign policy. Protesters would be at any college he went to right now. Sorry to any hurt feelings for pointing out why he chose Morehouse out of all the colleges who surely asked.
Nah.

Blkops

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And you got people like this that will call the astute and insightful brotha in the video a coon -

@Big Tex
@Blkops
@Camille
@CoTtOnMoUf
@Darrkman
@Drayonis
@Dr. Truth
@easy_b aka sleazy b
@ghoststrike
@lightbright aka wightbright
@veritech
@Watcher / whatever his new screen name is
First I'd like to thank this coon here for nominating me. It's an honor to be mentioned with such an intelligent group of people. Truely BGOL's best. 2nd, keep my screen name out yo MFing mouth.