PRESIDENT JOE BIDEN TO PANDER (SPEAK) AT MOREHOUSE COLLEGE COMMENCEMENT

tanks1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nearly two-thirds of the judges Biden had appointed as of Nov. 5 (96 of 145, or just over 66%) are Black, Hispanic, Asian American or members of another racial or ethnic minority group. That is far more than any other president had appointed at the same point in their tenure.Dec 4, 2023

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I broke this down, they have formed a virtual racial (white) political party similar to a VPN that operate on top of the DNC/RNC paradigm. It isn't progressive versus conservative; it is a virtual racial ethno political party.

Biden is a robocall telling you to vote on the wrong day or that your voter registration will be used to arrest if you have outstanding warrants. He wants to disillusion many of you from voting.

Trump wins and then he installs Supreme Court Justices that rollback many Civil Rights era program using Asian or Indian scumbags.

I don't like exposing people but if they are going to waste my time...

Last edited:

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Hey, they ask him to come speak chill out with that pander word.

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
I was in a group chat with the Bruhs last week. Some of the young Bruhs are really indifferent. Most of the older Bruhs (like around my age) feel like it's a ploy to gather votes from Black men.

None of the Bruhs admitted to being Republican. None of the Bruhs said they want Trump in. But most questions Biden's motives. Some asked in the chat, "Why he didn't choose to speak at Howard?" Others were like, "He's floundering when it come to Black men. That's why."

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hey, they ask him to come speak chill out with that pander word.
You are asking people who never use the word pandering when Trump buys chicken sandwiches at a black chick fillet or poses with rappers, to be sensible.

Notice how quiet they are when folks compare Trump legal troubles to those of black folk?
This will be the result, which @CoTtOnMoUf and @Darrkman have stated that they fully agree with -

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...trump-on-reparations-i-dont-see-it-happening/

“I think it’s a very unusual thing,” Trump said of the possibility of reparations. “You have a lot of — it’s been a very interesting debate. I don’t see it happening, no.”

bdquest9

To teach the truth to the young black youth
BGOL Investor
We had a black president (with a beautiful black wife, only marriage, well educated and productive children, no scandals, no nudes of the First Lady on the internet)served two terms and still people shit on him. Obama could have made healthcare affordable for millions of Americans, made of easier for minority entrepreneurs, expand healthcare for children, and so much more. https://washingtonmonthly.com/2017/01/03/obamas-top-50-accomplishments-revisited/
But the usual coons will sing the same song “Obama ain’t do nothing for black folk”.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I broke this down, they have formed a virtual racial (white) political party similar to a VPN that operate on top of the DNC/RNC paradigm. It isn't progressive versus conservative; it is a virtual racial ethno political party.

Biden is a robocall telling you to vote on the wrong day or that your voter registration will be used to arrest if you have outstanding warrants. He wants to disillusion many of you from voting.

Trump wins and then he installs Supreme Court Justices that rollback many Civil Rights era program using Asian or Indian scumbags.

I don't like exposing people but if they are going to waste my time...

I give Israel credit for not doing this, they could have created this virtual Jewish political party. The Palestinians being foolish, thinking they are apart of some integrated society vote progressive. Jewish progressives robocall them to disillusion them from voting with horrible policies such as mass incarceration, Benjamin Netanyahu ends up winning easily who represents the interests of this virtual Jewish political party.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
Nearly two-thirds of the judges Biden had appointed as of Nov. 5 (96 of 145, or just over 66%) are Black, Hispanic, Asian American or members of another racial or ethnic minority group. That is far more than any other president had appointed at the same point in their tenure.Dec 4, 2023

OP don't wanna hear the truth. He/she/they are MAGAT agent(s) only here to sow discord.

But I'll bet the audience won't be paid actors like the "crowd" when trump "spontaneously" stopped at that bodega in Harlem.

A sample of the trump team (aided and abetted by The Russian-Republican Joint Propaganda Task Force - of which OP is a charter member)

main-qimg-e7baf6f58a6c7fc84442620156f43a8c

Company called Extra Mile (do the research) paid for by New York Young Republican Club. This is the facts, people, not the bullshit narrative pushed by OP and his cult of idiocy.

VOTE BLUE!

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
OP don't wanna hear the truth. He/she/they are MAGAT agent(s) only here to sow discord.

But I'll bet the audience won't be paid actors like the "crowd" when trump "spontaneously" stopped at that bodega in Harlem.

A sample of the trump team (aided and abetted by The Russian-Republican Joint Propaganda Task Force - of which OP is a charter member)

Company called Extra Mile (do the research) paid for by New York Young Republican Club. This is the facts, people, not the bullshit narrative pushed by OP and his cult of idiocy.

VOTE BLUE!
Damn, grown men using LGBT pronouns on BGOL. :confused:

Thinking there will be paid actors at a college commencement but having the audacity to call someone an idiot. :smh:

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was in a group chat with the Bruhs last week. Some of the young Bruhs are really indifferent. Most of the older Bruhs (like around my age) feel like it's a ploy to gather votes from Black men.

None of the Bruhs admitted to being Republican. None of the Bruhs said they want Trump in. But most questions Biden's motives. Some asked in the chat, "Why he didn't choose to speak at Howard?" Others were like, "He's floundering when it come to Black men. That's why."
None of y'all knew Biden already spoke at Howard?

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

VOTE BLUE!

You're making things up in your mind and projecting them onto the "OP".

You have no idea how I vote or what my philosophy is.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You MAGATS always pretend you’re not MAGATS

Anyone not for Joey is a Magat? You've never read me endorse Trump. Criticizing Dem doesn't equate to being an ultra conservative.

If you only wanna converse with like minded people you'll stay in your comfortable bubble and never learn anything.

That's the exact same thing folks accuse "MAGATS" as you call them of doing.

EGO-TRIP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Anyone not for Joey is a Magat? You've never read me endorse Trump. Criticizing Dem doesn't equate to being an ultra conservative.

If you only wanna converse with like minded people you'll stay in your comfortable bubble and never learn anything.

BOOM !

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor

You MAGATS always use the same line about criticizing Dems doesn’t mean you’re a Trump supporter.

Nobody here 100% blindly supports Dems, however the alternative is a party of Anti Black neo Nazis so. You MAGATS ONLY focus on Biden and Dems while ignoring anything the Republikkklans and Trump do and hide behind psuedo pretenses that you’re just being critical when in reality there is nothing Dems could do that you’d be happy with. You’re a liar and a Trump supporter.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You MAGATS always use the same line about criticizing Dems. We all do that here yet you MAGATS ONLY focus on Biden and Dems while ignoring anything the Republikkklans and Trump do and hide behind psuedo pretenses that you’re just being critical when in reality there is nothing Dems could do that you’d be happy with. You’re a liar and a Trump supporter.

Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

Ignoring your insults...

Read my title, he could have come here at any time. Why now that he needs and is losing the Black vote and young vote?

You don't wanna get into a pissing contest about who's done more for Black Americans between you and me boss man.