Perfume and Cologne Body Oils..... Ebay / Flea Market / or even in your local store.

PaYpA

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Re: Perfume and Cologne Body Oils..... Ebay / Flea Market / or even in your local sto

Yes but it is hardly ever updated right now since Im so busy I have fragrances on there I dont carry anymore and all my new ones are not on there :( Ebay is actually the best way to get me now. Or if you want to purchase and skip ebay we can just go paypal and all that. Im very trust worthy I want your business for your whole entire life lol Want you to hit me at 64 like "Im having a 65 bday party and want some lotion and some oil" :lol:

I have a twitter but made it and have never even signed in. Hopefully new young ladies I hired will take the pressure off me so I can market more.:dance:

sounds like you need someone to maintain your website and do some social networking promotions for you. i could do that

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Re: Perfume and Cologne Body Oils..... Ebay / Flea Market / or even in your local sto

sounds like you need someone to maintain your website and do some social networking promotions for you. i could do that

Maybe a year ago but Ive already started building the new website and probably %50 done. I might be able to use some promotions when its done, but working on that as well with FB and Twitter.

One of the issues Ive always found with letting someone else run website is that it was never done correctly and I ended up paying for sub par service. Hence my purchasing a mac and self teaching website development.

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com

I have more done but its on the back end right now ;)

PaYpA

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

Maybe a year ago but Ive already started building the new website and probably %50 done. I might be able to use some promotions when its done, but working on that as well with FB and Twitter.

One of the issues Ive always found with letting someone else run website is that it was never done correctly and I ended up paying for sub par service. Hence my purchasing a mac and self teaching website development.

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com

I have more done but its on the back end right now ;)

Its coming along good... Is your number the same? I tried callin the other day

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Its coming along good... Is your number the same? I tried callin the other day

Yea number still good? You left a message?

Good looking on the site. Yea its been crazy building it but looking like I might be able to pull it off and have it extra nice.
:D

PaYpA

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

Yea number still good? You left a message?

Good looking on the site. Yea its been crazy building it but looking like I might be able to pull it off and have it extra nice.
:D

yea i left a message

big pimp

Rising Star
Registered

If anybody thinking about selling oils on ebay dont waste youre time.

big pimp

Rising Star
Registered

why is that?
ebay will take down youre listing if youre selling name brand oils or another seller tells on u. lots of sitching on ebay.

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

ebay will take down youre listing if youre selling name brand oils or another seller tells on u. lots of sitching on ebay.

There is a way to do it. Please look at my store thats way around it. :dance:

I was to lazy to go back and look but I havent had one taken down in years now. You can not list in the regular auction meaning coming up in a search engine but if you redirect them to you store and have there you good. IE out of the search engine.

An ill science to it. But as with everything the more you put into the more you will get out.

big pimp

Rising Star
Registered

There is a way to do it. Please look at my store thats way around it. :dance:

I was to lazy to go back and look but I havent had one taken down in years now. You can not list in the regular auction meaning coming up in a search engine but if you redirect them to you store and have there you good. IE out of the search engine.

An ill science to it. But as with everything the more you put into the more you will get out.

Can u tell me how this is done with the store by putting a link in listing. thanks send pm if you like.

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Can u tell me how this is done with the store by putting a link in listing. thanks send pm if you like.

Thats a phone conversation.......

If we gonna talk then do some research and look at my store and auctions and see how Im doing it.

When you ready get at me.

Ive talked to some brothers on here that Ive sold to and I think we have talked before...

big pimp

Rising Star
Registered

Thats a phone conversation.......

If we gonna talk then do some research and look at my store and auctions and see how Im doing it.

When you ready get at me.

Ive talked to some brothers on here that Ive sold to and I think we have talked before...

ok I will call u soon.

aek_54

Star
Registered

Hey Bronx Bomber, anything new to tell us??

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Aight as a couple of you all know I sometimes get busy and sidetracked cause I really wanted to keep this going. Actually helps me posting there blurbs.

Jacksonville Store - Doing its thing, got rid of most of old staff and the new girls are grinding. So its going well. Alot more repeat customer, which means better larger sales. Holidays coming and its gonna be nuts. For many businesses this carries them through the year. Lucky for me I have such an aggressive business model it doesnt matter what time of year even though on Black Friday we will probably do triple a normal days sales. Anybody in Jax, when you walk past Im sure you see a young lady out there with cards trying to get you in the store ;)

Tampa - Better numbers, less inventory to carry, but a better all around customer. And the women? Crazy down there. The Jax customer is less savy and alittle more raw around the edges. In Tampa they will drop $20 in a sec. Jax they wanna get the small bottle and try it first ;) (They be back) lol

Had a couple malls actually call me wanting us to look at spots. One was West Oaks Mall. Went there and Blah, price was dirt cheap but not good location and mall looks dead. Couple in ATL that we checked out and its wide open for us but just cant move like that yet but want to get over to Texas, and maybe La.... That being said this product is perfect for the mall.

Website is coming along - www.FragrantBodyOilz.com, Ive been actually doing myself and Im almost ready to add all the fragrances, I have to get done by end of Nov. Would love to get done by Black Friday but with all the gift bags and what not to be made not sure I will have the time. Come check it out tell me what you think. Its all me from top to bottom. I think its looking and acting professional. Only fragrance I have in is the 24kt as a test page.

Ebay - Is going nuts, in the last 4 days had tons of orders with 80% of them more then one fragrance. Not sure why the spike but if I can get these on the website its a wrap. Notice my name popping up on places like
Makeupalley.com where people have been raving about my Egyptian Musk. So the word is getting out there.

Couple brothers from here are really doing there thing. Wait couple sisters to. The brothers are slowly building clientele and I can tell by orders I get. Sisters usually have an explosion from jump and for some reason dont seem to stick with it. Had one sister off here ordering $400 every 2 weeks for like 3 months str8. Means she was making at-least 4-times what she was spending. She fell off, think she had an unfortunate fire. Then another similar but she is back now and is not on my ass again lol. Female Wholesale customers are 50 times more demanding then male customers. No disrespect though. Also have one female customer that a brother from here recommended from here. Im working on her plan right now will be more of a drop shipping situation. Haven't done that with many only close customers so its a new situation but she seems determined so Im gonna work with her. She also has eBay experience and thats a huge deal. Cause ebay is a gold mined if you work it properly but have to come in with alittle bit of know how. A couple cats wanted me to hold their hands and I just cant. I can help but Ebay is really a place that has so many directions, forums and helpful tools that no way I can give you that. I had to start the same way. I know that was a long jumbled mess but just trying to get it out before I hit the sack. My shorty is sick and been needing alot of attention.......

Whatelse?

New fragrances
Popping-

Lola - Marc Jacobs
Christian Audigier Men and Women - from the makers of Ed Hardy
VIP - Usher
Play - Givenchy (Justin Timberlake) - Im out and havent gotten anymore cause just had to tighten budget and rotate new joints. Lighter more femine like JPG type
Very Hollywood - Michael Kors - Middle age women love it. Smells similar to MK

Not so much -

Forever - Mariah Carey - strong out the gate, now people like its aight

Aight anybody that has placed an order Im on it like a hornet everything should be out by Sat am if not before then.

Been listening to that 50th Law been defintely keeping me motivated. Oh yea and I been juicing crazy, 2 quarts a day. Got the Hurom Slow Juicer. Skin is mad clear, energy levels up and my personal life. Well lets say my team wants to know if I been working out lol

Peace yall.

JTIMMY

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

glad to hear you still doing your thing i could use some more burning oils myself.

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

glad to hear you still doing your thing i could use some more burning oils myself.

Ok fam just let me know. Im still working on the site. Probably pushing back launch on Jan 2nd

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com

Both stores are doing well. Underestimated on the product side. People buy such a vast amount of fragrances that it has hurt to have to say maybe 20 times a day o we are out of that. Good thing is they still buy something else so that means they will come back for whatever else it was they wanted. Ebay is still doing well even though ebay changed something up and killed most of my pics.

Ebay is a love hate since undeniably they got me to this point because I get orders from Russia to Japan and from The Bx to LA. But they know because of this I will have to redo every one of my auctions to make them right. Which means more money for them.

Anyways yall check out the site. Im gonna have a BGOL code for my peoples who just wanna order for personal products. Funny how many threads I see on the main board about colognes and how much people are willing to spend on alcohol. :D
Yea I will say that there have been a couple of fragrances that I smelled and may slightly different. I might go as far as saying that %90 of the fragrances I carry smell exactly the same.

I often get customers who often come back and say "OMG this smells better then the real one" Ive heard that atleast 50 times this last year.

Anyways gotta go there now check them, I have one girl who works for me who is a thorn but damn she can sell.

Peace

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Just came from Lakeland look like going to open a store in mall their. Looks like a small gold mine there. Site still coming along. Going more into wholesale packages for customers.

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com

April 1st as long as they accept that date lol. Right now malls are starving. Brick and Morters aint what they use to be. Now to find some pretty girls there to go hard on the block lol

RepostKing

Back up Modrator
Registered

book marked. thats cool you learned to build your own site. I'm dealing with bullshit ecommerce developers now. Charging me a lot of doe but slow to deliver and have to beg these assholes for updates only to have the shit not come out exactly as I wanted :smh:

I dealt with another kat on here and had and still have a great working relationship with them. So I'll be contacting you even if its just for personal use.

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

book marked. thats cool you learned to build your own site. I'm dealing with bullshit ecommerce developers now. Charging me a lot of doe but slow to deliver and have to beg these assholes for updates only to have the shit not come out exactly as I wanted :smh:

I dealt with another kat on here and had and still have a great working relationship with them. So I'll be contacting you even if its just for personal use.

Yea family you can do it yourself. Im not a techie at all and when I really sat down and got into its like damn I could make these for people

This the program I used.

http://www.realmacsoftware.com/rapidweaver/

If you need a spot to get it hit me up. I was getting spanked everytime I needed an upgrade or to change stuff around.

Damian Stone

I saw a real UFO....
BGOL Investor

How is the biz going? I have a girl who wants to sell some oils, so I am rethinking the whole thing now.

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

How is the biz going? I have a girl who wants to sell some oils, so I am rethinking the whole thing now.

Whats up brothers?

All is well. Have signed to open store in Lakeland Square Mall in FL!:D

So all is still going well. Wont lie my time is thinner then ever but its a blessing. Im not getting paid yet but I can see the light ;)

My online situation is growing and I havent pushed it yet simple because inventory is moving so fast Im scared to get it out there and cant handle it :smh:

Case in point lady in Indiana runs across me on ebay magically finds the website www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
She orders from Ebay and before she gets her order says I want wholesale order. She gets 100 roll ons. The day her original orders get for personal use she orders 300 more roll ons. She went out to the flea market where NOBODY sells oil and sold the small 1/8oz oils for $5 a piece. Well the 1/3oz is ofcourse much larger. She is selling them at $7 a piece she got them mid day yesterday and text me atleast 20 times with more questions and orders.
In 4 hours on a half a day she sold $160 at the flea market and $60 to random folks she knew when she stopped on her way home.

Needless to say Ive created a monster she already is waiting on me to get my internet website piece together. (Want to offer websites to customers in near future).

The Tampa store doing alittle better then Jax just because of better sales people. But Jax still holding it down ;) When I get on the block I does my duty. The new Beyonce Heat is killing it.:dance:

Still have some brothers here ordering. A couple of brothers have their wives or and gf's calling me. Im still giving them BGOL favor for first couple go arounds ;)

One brother here, told me a special mix that I made for him caught the attention on Snoop Doggs cuz and that he may be either paying a store a visit or ordering a large amount of it.

Its a mix of ahhhhh well Ill hold that back but its official its what I wear lol

Anyways get at me if your people still interested.

Peace yall

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Ok long time no see. Figured would drop a couple of line as an update since this has fell and want to make sure Brothers and Sisters stay motivated. :D

Well the store in Jax was going South :smh: Everything moved. Forever 21, Rainbow 21, etc....... Wont front I was stressed and started boosting my online sales back on Ebay.

I had been politicking with mall since been there like more then a year and half in the slums of the mall doing it with nice looking courteous workers, rent on time, never an issue and kept people who normally didnt come to that side of them mall coming.

I get an email from managment saying there is a spot that will cost more but its in an A section of the mall. We were in a C- in the beginning but it turned into a D- over the last 2 years. I immediately hit them back like when can I look. My partner happens to be in town so we go and look. WHAT its across from World Footlocker, Vicky, Champs, next to Kids Footlocker, down from JC Penny! We in their like swim wear...... Their are 20 business vying for the spot. I call and email several times shucking and jiving about how you wouldn't regret giving us the opportunity. Everytime I go down there the girls across are like man there are like 10 people here a day. Long story short they say if you sign in the next two days you can get it. :D I signed in like 30min...... :dance:

I hit up the brotha from BGOL who did my logo before for designs for my new lotions, shower gels, body spray, shea butter, bath salts..... All larger sizes since I have to bring in more $$ rent is about 30% more :( All 8oz bottles now ;) Me and partner had 6 weeks to get it going. Seems like alot of time but its not. I maxed out CC cards and threw all the dough at the store :angry:

New sign - $$$$$$$ - $700
Temp Sign - $$$$$$ - $400 (new one wasnt ready because of mis communication between mall and sign place :angry: was hot)

New Label machine $$$$$ - One of the biggest cost

Actual labels $$$$$ - Water Resistent ones are $90 a roll / Needed ummmm a nice mount of labels

Ink - $$$$ Damn ink is crazy.....

Over 2000 new bottles $$$$ - 4 Styles This - Other biggest cost

Design for labels $$$$$ (Even though this brotha is a brotha foreal still was hard cause basically didnt have any liquid left since still was selling and needed inventory.) Good looking since Im sure he will see this. (Still don't have 2 labels since we had to get open and delay the Shea and bath salt official labels)

Oils $$$ - Called perfumeries and told all them we moving we need smaller amounts but more variety - It worked!!! Has done this maybe 3 times and always said this the last time :D The arab dudes are cool long as that dough keeps coming.

Keeping store open $$$$- paying folks / had to defer for a week

Shirts $$$$$

Time time time time - Was the hardest thing working in the day leaving school dealing with store and printing labels all night. Each label took like 30 secs a piece. So that was front and back for each bottle!!!! a minute x um like 6 for each fragrance x 500 or so...

Well opening day... We miss it because sign is messed up and we still putting stuff on the shelves. We open the gate alittle bit..... People come in sell good amount that day which makes us feel alittle better.

Opening day Saturday from 10-2 its dead my workers are dragging..... Im mad nervous. Moms flew in from NY to support the ninja after I talk her to death about how this is it and its gonna blow. I take her and my son to lunch and promise myself when I get back to the store Im gonna hit the "block" and pass out cards like a mad man......

I get back and get out there and go nuts.... The last 5 hours we sell like its Black Friday of last year! By end of the night Im dead tired but on a high because we open people came in like yo are yall new??? We been in the mall almost 2 years lol. But we were in the hood section lol. Nobody comes down that end.:smh:
Old customers come in and instead of dropping $5 or $13 they dropping $30 and $40. :dance:

Here it is about 4 weeks into and I should be caught up with back rent since that had to be deferred as well cause came in half of the month then turn around and have to pay full amount 15 days later..... Just wanted to drop some pics and motivational info for folks on the hustle. I have not had a day off. I miss every football game, havent been seeing my son everyday like I was, Ive fallen asleep at my desk everyday, my memory is like the movie momento, and I cant stay up for a night out for nothing...... lol All that being said Have had about a 200% increase in sales. Im not getting paid yet cause I owe everybody but atleast my grays aren't growing over night.....

EBAY is still popping crazily actually, of course it picked up right when I started the move. So got a couple of neutrals and one negative cause I just couldn't do it all. I gave away and still giving away a lot of free stuff to appease the customers who waited to long. Even had a new customer from BGOL that I fudge up the order some how but refunded some money. The other other BGOL's who buy wholesale got a nice gift lol. Sent my normal once a month customer 30 extra bottles for free for holding tight for an order. Anyways I plan on going up to the store before the mall opens so I can leave and actually watch a football game tomorrow.

Peace.....

PS. Thinking about running a special on the female board to introduce it to the ladies then get on the main board. Maybe a 5 pack that I can premake. Maybe 10 pack. All populars like Heat, Hearts and Daggers, MJB My Life, Ed Hardy, etc...... What ya think?

2010-09-19191946.jpg

2010-09-19191937.jpg

2010-09-19191859.jpg

2010-09-18194441.jpg

Last edited:

Damian Stone

I saw a real UFO....
BGOL Investor

Looking good mayne!

Do your thing!

YungDHurt

Rising Star
Registered

Ok long time no see. Figured would drop a couple of line as an update since this has fell and want to make sure Brothers and Sisters stay motivated. :D

Well the store in Jax was going South :smh: Everything moved. Forever 21, Rainbow 21, etc....... Wont front I was stressed and started boosting my online sales back on Ebay.

I had been politicking with mall since been there like more then a year and half in the slums of the mall doing it with nice looking courteous workers, rent on time, never an issue and kept people who normally didnt come to that side of them mall coming.

I get an email from managment saying there is a spot that will cost more but its in an A section of the mall. We were in a C- in the beginning but it turned into a D- over the last 2 years. I immediately hit them back like when can I look. My partner happens to be in town so we go and look. WHAT its across from World Footlocker, Vicky, Champs, next to Kids Footlocker, down from JC Penny! We in their like swim wear...... Their are 20 business vying for the spot. I call and email several times shucking and jiving about how you wouldn't regret giving us the opportunity. Everytime I go down there the girls across are like man there are like 10 people here a day. Long story short they say if you sign in the next two days you can get it. :D I signed in like 30min...... :dance:

I hit up the brotha from BGOL who did my logo before for designs for my new lotions, shower gels, body spray, shea butter, bath salts..... All larger sizes since I have to bring in more $$ rent is about 30% more :( All 8oz bottles now ;) Me and partner had 6 weeks to get it going. Seems like alot of time but its not. I maxed out CC cards and threw all the dough at the store :angry:

New sign - $$$$$$$ - $700
Temp Sign - $$$$$$ - $400 (new one wasnt ready because of mis communication between mall and sign place :angry: was hot)

New Label machine $$$$$ - One of the biggest cost

Actual labels $$$$$ - Water Resistent ones are $90 a roll / Needed ummmm a nice mount of labels

Ink - $$$$ Damn ink is crazy.....

Over 2000 new bottles $$$$ - 4 Styles This - Other biggest cost

Design for labels $$$$$ (Even though this brotha is a brotha foreal still was hard cause basically didnt have any liquid left since still was selling and needed inventory.) Good looking since Im sure he will see this. (Still don't have 2 labels since we had to get open and delay the Shea and bath salt official labels)

Oils $$$ - Called perfumeries and told all them we moving we need smaller amounts but more variety - It worked!!! Has done this maybe 3 times and always said this the last time :D The arab dudes are cool long as that dough keeps coming.

Keeping store open $$$$- paying folks / had to defer for a week

Shirts $$$$$

Time time time time - Was the hardest thing working in the day leaving school dealing with store and printing labels all night. Each label took like 30 secs a piece. So that was front and back for each bottle!!!! a minute x um like 6 for each fragrance x 500 or so...

Well opening day... We miss it because sign is messed up and we still putting stuff on the shelves. We open the gate alittle bit..... People come in sell good amount that day which makes us feel alittle better.

Opening day Saturday from 10-2 its dead my workers are dragging..... Im mad nervous. Moms flew in from NY to support the ninja after I talk her to death about how this is it and its gonna blow. I take her and my son to lunch and promise myself when I get back to the store Im gonna hit the "block" and pass out cards like a mad man......

I get back and get out there and go nuts.... The last 5 hours we sell like its Black Friday of last year! By end of the night Im dead tired but on a high because we open people came in like yo are yall new??? We been in the mall almost 2 years lol. But we were in the hood section lol. Nobody comes down that end.:smh:
Old customers come in and instead of dropping $5 or $13 they dropping $30 and $40. :dance:

Here it is about 4 weeks into and I should be caught up with back rent since that had to be deferred as well cause came in half of the month then turn around and have to pay full amount 15 days later..... Just wanted to drop some pics and motivational info for folks on the hustle. I have not had a day off. I miss every football game, havent been seeing my son everyday like I was, Ive fallen asleep at my desk everyday, my memory is like the movie momento, and I cant stay up for a night out for nothing...... lol All that being said Have had about a 200% increase in sales. Im not getting paid yet cause I owe everybody but atleast my grays aren't growing over night.....

EBAY is still popping crazily actually, of course it picked up right when I started the move. So got a couple of neutrals and one negative cause I just couldn't do it all. I gave away and still giving away a lot of free stuff to appease the customers who waited to long. Even had a new customer from BGOL that I fudge up the order some how but refunded some money. The other other BGOL's who buy wholesale got a nice gift lol. Sent my normal once a month customer 30 extra bottles for free for holding tight for an order. Anyways I plan on going up to the store before the mall opens so I can leave and actually watch a football game tomorrow.

Peace.....

PS. Thinking about running a special on the female board to introduce it to the ladies then get on the main board. Maybe a 5 pack that I can premake. Maybe 10 pack. All populars like Heat, Hearts and Daggers, MJB My Life, Ed Hardy, etc...... What ya think?

2010-09-19191946.jpg

2010-09-19191937.jpg

2010-09-19191859.jpg

2010-09-18194441.jpg

That's some inspirational shit to hear fam...I know I been bullshitting on getting at you but that stock bug bit me lol. I'm still tryna network wit ya on GP tho. Once I get a good game plan I'm finna tear my hood up with this shit :dance:

Keep pushin that line tho! Good to hear a brotha knockin it out.

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

That's some inspirational shit to hear fam...I know I been bullshitting on getting at you but that stock bug bit me lol. I'm still tryna network wit ya on GP tho. Once I get a good game plan I'm finna tear my hood up with this shit :dance:

Keep pushin that line tho! Good to hear a brotha knockin it out.

No problem. Wont lie can get tough but figure dont wanna die on a bed talking some woulda could shoulda nonsense.

Not knocking it down yet but after Xmas I should be atleast able to not sleep talk about what needs to be done and what needs to be paid....

My friend(s) are always like yo you talk all night about orders and oils :D

YungDHurt

Rising Star
Registered

No problem. Wont lie can get tough but figure dont wanna die on a bed talking some woulda could shoulda nonsense.

Not knocking it down yet but after Xmas I should be atleast able to not sleep talk about what needs to be done and what needs to be paid....

My friend(s) are always like yo you talk all night about orders and oils :D

Ey, that's when you know you need shoes next to where you sleeping at, if they not on ya already lol!

cruze_cents

wannabe star
Registered

You still around BBomber?I work at a call center with over 600 employees... I can remember all 30 guys that work there...

So you do the math on the female population. I can count about 10 that are white.

If you're still around these parts let me know it's time to get that money.:yes:

cruze_cents

wannabe star
Registered

You still around BBomber?I work at a call center with over 600 employees... I can remember all 30 guys that work there...

So you do the math on the female population. I can count about 10 that are white.

If you're still around these parts let me know it's time to get that money.:yes:

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

When ever you ready let me know. The new store is going well. Ill upload some pics here later. Im dead tired.

Just started FB page where I can send out specials there is a pic of it there.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000445025955

Gearing up for big weekend and week. Lot of new fragrances in. :yes:

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This is where I get my oils from for cheap.
http://www.madinaonline.com/index.asp

I delt with Bronx bomber before that didn't go well.

Yea Madina is decent oil. Customer service is terrible and no breaks on nada, the arabs could care less how much you spend. I really dont remember what business we had. I hope you are not the brother that sent all those burners to and never received anything for shipping lol. Cause well thats another story if its you or not.

They sell only if you purchase $50 worth which will not give the variety I offer. They dont custom make your labels and unless you are trying to start out with 8 fragrances hard to start a BUSINESS with them.

One thing about business Big Pimp is that even though somebody can give you a product, a break, an idea, etc...... you have to work it.

Have at least 4 brothers on here that have been ordering from me for at least 2 years.

One orders every month clock work. Instead of sending 100 I send him at-least 120-130 so thats what potentially an extra $150 he can make. But its a relationship that is built.

Peace yall

big pimp

Rising Star
Registered

Yea Madina is decent oil. Customer service is terrible and no breaks on nada, the arabs could care less how much you spend. I really dont remember what business we had. I hope you are not the brother that sent all those burners to and never received anything for shipping lol. Cause well thats another story if its you or not.

They sell only if you purchase $50 worth which will not give the variety I offer. They dont custom make your labels and unless you are trying to start out with 8 fragrances hard to start a BUSINESS with them.

One thing about business Big Pimp is that even though somebody can give you a product, a break, an idea, etc...... you have to work it.

Have at least 4 brothers on here that have been ordering from me for at least 2 years.

One orders every month clock work. Instead of sending 100 I send him at-least 120-130 so thats what potentially an extra $150 he can make. But its a relationship that is built.

Peace yall
Madina customer service is good if I had problem with my order they took care of it fast and their shipping is fast. Their prices are good.No I didn't order burners from you just oil.

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Madina customer service is good if I had problem with my order they took care of it fast and their shipping is fast. Their prices are good.No I didn't order burners from you just oil.

Well never said it but just here to build with folks with like minds. Get brothers and sisters on the same page. Whether I can help or somebody else my whole point is to increase the entrepreneurial spirit.

If it works for you cool. Just on a larger scale business Madina oils, prices, and lack of flexibility for the small business person makes it difficult to set yourself apart from your competitiors.

Last edited: