Perfume and Cologne Body Oils..... Ebay / Flea Market / or even in your local store.

aek_54

Star
Registered
Re: Perfume and Cologne Body Oils..... Ebay / Flea Market / or even in your local sto

I've bought from this guy on ebay.
His stuff smells exactly like the colognes they are named after.
I given them as gifts to some friends who were too, "uppity" to mess with oils.
They've since changed their thinking.

Last edited:

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Re: Perfume and Cologne Body Oils..... Ebay / Flea Market / or even in your local sto

I've bought from this guy on ebay.
His stuff smells exactly like the colognes they are named after.
I given them a gifts to some friends who were too, "uppity" to mess with oils.
They've since changed their thinking.

Yes they I guess my competition but I offer newer and designer fragrances. I got your order by the way. It will ship tomorrow am. With what you purchased I usually send 4 vials free but Ill hook you up since you off BGOL :dance: Going to add all my stuff on ebay when I can lock down 2 more dependable workers. Cause the Shea butters are crazy.

I guess I need to update this thread but Ive opened a store in the mall and its going well. Been open since November. This is truely a recession proof product. People are willing to spend $5 - $20 for a good product. Actually better then what they are use too.

If folks want to know about the latest Ill post it here. Just dont want to do in vain if people not really motivated by this thread ;) I would like to get some more wholesale folks off here but its more or less for people to see that you can prosper even now.

I still have like 3 BGOL people doing it. Matter of fact I aint forgot you kid lol. Ill send your invoice today. Your labels done gonna work on your order today! :D

Peace

big pimp

Rising Star
Registered

Yes they I guess my competition but I offer newer and designer fragrances. I got your order by the way. It will ship tomorrow am. With what you purchased I usually send 4 vials free but Ill hook you up since you off BGOL :dance: Going to add all my stuff on ebay when I can lock down 2 more dependable workers. Cause the Shea butters are crazy.

I guess I need to update this thread but Ive opened a store in the mall and its going well. Been open since November. This is truely a recession proof product. People are willing to spend $5 - $20 for a good product. Actually better then what they are use too.

If folks want to know about the latest Ill post it here. Just dont want to do in vain if people not really motivated by this thread ;) I would like to get some more wholesale folks off here but its more or less for people to see that you can prosper even now.

I still have like 3 BGOL people doing it. Matter of fact I aint forgot you kid lol. Ill send your invoice today. Your labels done gonna work on your order today! :D

Peace

you got a website and are you twitter?

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

What other ebay stores do you supply?
I've been spreading my oil purchases around.
I'd be happy to find one reliable source.

One is I believe

Fruitful Fragrances and Fruitful Living

She actually has 2 stores. Powerseller on one and the other she is at 789. She started off with me by just buying bottles and selling 'real perfume'. She would buy bottles and decanter her perfume into the roll ons and sell them. Well ebay killed that. I came to her with a package deal. It included freebies and all. From that point she started doing her thing. Now she is a pain in my ass. Texting me calling me dropping by the store in the mall lol. She is doing decent though. I see her twice a week on average. She is not the smartest lady in the world but she is making it work.

Side bar Id rather you just buy from me lol : I see that you have made a second purchase and I will have that out today. My Bahamas trip is kicking my ass. Have about 40 orders to do now :smh:

I take it you enjoyed the 1st order I threw a couple of extras in.:D

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

you got a website and are you twitter?

Yes but it is hardly ever updated right now since Im so busy I have fragrances on there I dont carry anymore and all my new ones are not on there :( Ebay is actually the best way to get me now. Or if you want to purchase and skip ebay we can just go paypal and all that. Im very trust worthy I want your business for your whole entire life lol Want you to hit me at 64 like "Im having a 65 bday party and want some lotion and some oil" :lol:

I have a twitter but made it and have never even signed in. Hopefully new young ladies I hired will take the pressure off me so I can market more.:dance:

big pimp

Rising Star
Registered

Yes but it is hardly ever updated right now since Im so busy I have fragrances on there I dont carry anymore and all my new ones are not on there :( Ebay is actually the best way to get me now. Or if you want to purchase and skip ebay we can just go paypal and all that. Im very trust worthy I want your business for your whole entire life lol Want you to hit me at 64 like "Im having a 65 bday party and want some lotion and some oil" :lol:

I have a twitter but made it and have never even signed in. Hopefully new young ladies I hired will take the pressure off me so I can market more.:dance:
thanks i will buy from u whats youre wholesale priceing are you giving a bgol package deal? how many people are selling on ebay?

big pimp

Rising Star
Registered

Im selling to you for $1.50 and you are selling for $5.00

So you make $3.50 profit.

I notice on ebay they selling them for 1.50 retail. how can a profit be made. i would like to support you. but i need to make a profit.

bigreg2007

Star
Registered

bookmark-colognes

Delta7

Star
Registered

This sounds like a solid idea. How can I get in? What's the initial investment?

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

thanks i will buy from u whats youre wholesale priceing are you giving a bgol package deal? how many people are selling on ebay?

I notice on ebay they selling them for 1.50 retail. how can a profit be made. i would like to support you. but i need to make a profit.

Depends on what kind of package you are looking for. I really try to work with people who are serious. Not folks trying to get over on me. You know? I can create a package for you based on what your budget is. I look out for BGOL folks everytime they order or we talk. How many people from BGOL selling on ebay? Not sure have 2 people.

Person 1 is dragging there feet:D Need to do get it poppin. I know he has moved recently but he buys and sells locally and has been for mmmmm more then a year. His pops got on for a second. Because of our relationship I even went half on it with him. Not trying to put his business out there but he ordered last time a large amount and I sent the order and he payed half up front and half later. Note: This is after a year of him sending payments, trust has been established. Also seems like a good younger brother so I dont mind extending help.

Person 2: Wants to do drop shipping I have been dragging feet because I have not had enough workers to do this. Its very time consuming on my side since I have a retail store to run / manage. Ebay and we orders. Wholesale orders. Etc etc. No fair money grip I know you probably reading this. Got new girl and think she gonna work out so Im sending right now.

I would love brother support whether you purchase for yourself. or you want to go into business. Im just trying to shed light by offering a easy inexpensive way to get your OWN business on ;)
That being said you have very few Ebayers that are around long selling 1/3oz roll ons for $1.50.

Tricks I see on Ebay
1st the size. Big difference between a 1/8oz , 1/6oz, and 1/3oz
Some sell small cheap. Ive caught on and sell the 1/8oz Dram Roll ons now. havent gone to 1/6oz cause I just got too much stuff sitting that havent had time to list already lol

2nd shipping. If they sell for $1.50 shipping might be $4.00 ;)
use to be good but really doesnt matter now because of the search engine mechanics. Feedback is king!

3rd is quality. Once someone gets from me. Its a wrap. I get right from perfumeries. So have had people come back and say I went to ebayer X and they have nothing on you. yea it was $1.50 cheaper but smelled like dirt. Read my feedback for the last year.

4th is my trick. I ALWAYS send free samples. So customer X buys euphoria roll on. I send a Free Euphoria Blossom and Ed Hardy. Same customer comes back says I love the samples. Next time I send new fragrances that have come in. Once they hookes its a wrap. They come back and get 5 roll ons and give to their friends and all that.

Im actually working on that as well. With my deal on Ebay 100 roll ons for $200 I send like 20 vials.

With BGOL folks Im working on that but get some of folks that just wanna talk about it and get me to lower prices and what not. Greed. I have to stay in business ;)

Anyways good questions.

To the folks that hit me up dont worry Im gonna call or get to you soon be ready cause Im usually in transition lol

Peace

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This sounds like a solid idea. How can I get in? What's the initial investment?

Intially investment, easiest pacakge

100 roll Ons for $150. Shipping included

Thats $1.50 a roll on.

Custom Labels will include some kid of logo, phone number, fragrance name, company name.

I usually do 34 fragrances but will do 50 for BGOL, mean you can get 2 of each until you get 100

:D

Ive done smaller packages but sometimes not worth it if people not willing to stick with it and come back.

Im thinking about starting a new thread or adding on to this one maybe 5 packages on here so people can see them. I answer same couple questions every couple of days ;)

Peace

big pimp

Rising Star
Registered

Intially investment, easiest pacakge

100 roll Ons for $150. Shipping included

Thats $1.50 a roll on.

Custom Labels will include some kid of logo, phone number, fragrance name, company name.

I usually do 34 fragrances but will do 50 for BGOL, mean you can get 2 of each until you get 100

:D

Ive done smaller packages but sometimes not worth it if people not willing to stick with it and come back.

Im thinking about starting a new thread or adding on to this one maybe 5 packages on here so people can see them. I answer same couple questions every couple of days ;)

Peace
sounds good can you list the other packages will you throw in the smaller bottles i will be selling on ebay also and in the barbershops. whats youre number i will call you tomorrow and set something up.

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

sounds good can you list the other packages will you throw in the smaller bottles i will be selling on ebay also and in the barbershops. whats youre number i will call you tomorrow and set something up.

Well will take me time to come up with some packages. I just dont want to crunch numbers in vain if cats not serious. One person hit me today and paid today his order will be out no later then Tuesday.

Not sure what you are asking me about 'throwing' in......

Send me a pm think I posted my number here before but send me yours and Ill hit u up cause like I said I be on the run usually easier for me to contact you.:D

bigreg2007

Star
Registered

Wassup BB. I've been browsing this thread for the last couple years and let me say you're doing yo thang brah...props.

I'm ready to get in. I have my vendors license and need something to sell alongside my DVDs and CDs.

Here's what I'm thinking:

-I need 10 sets of 5 female roll ons...your most popular of course...include some of the "freaky" sounding ones i.e. "lick me allover" "sweet pussy" as I know that MY clientele love these.

-Do your lotions sell for the same price? If so, can get 10 sets of 5 female fragrances to compliment the oils?

-I need 7 sets of 10 of you most popular male scents in a roll on.

Let me know what my damage will be on something like this because I may need to add in some natural soaps as well. I'm in Cincinnati OH. U can PM me if you like.

Thanks.

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Wassup BB. I've been browsing this thread for the last couple years and let me say you're doing yo thang brah...props.

I'm ready to get in. I have my vendors license and need something to sell alongside my DVDs and CDs.

Here's what I'm thinking:

-I need 10 sets of 5 female roll ons...your most popular of course...include some of the "freaky" sounding ones i.e. "lick me allover" "sweet pussy" as I know that MY clientele love these.

-Do your lotions sell for the same price? If so, can get 10 sets of 5 female fragrances to compliment the oils?

-I need 7 sets of 10 of you most popular male scents in a roll on.

Let me know what my damage will be on something like this because I may need to add in some natural soaps as well. I'm in Cincinnati OH. U can PM me if you like.

Thanks.

What up! Appreciate the comments. Wont lie been a road with ups and downs but by far more ups then downs.:D

Hit me in a Pm cause easier for me to talk on the phone. When Im online mad distractions and updates. Been doing good coming back to this thread. Lot of positive cats hit me up.

We will chat on lotions and what not since thats kind of oil selling 201 lol.

Here are some pics of a brothers' order on here who hit me up I think Friday? Im sure he will read this. Its going out Monday tomorrow. UPS because of the stand ;)

*Side bar*
Had a cat hit me up after doing research at his local flea market and said someone is selling oils. I think it discouraged him some. So just wanted to let folks know that McDonald's doesn't stop opening because there is a BK across the street. I can guarantee that up against any other oil my joints will stand out. I get them right from the perfumeries and have good relationships. Also your presentation. Most people sell with some BS labels. Yours will be glossy with a contact number, fragrance name, and logo. You will have access to new fragrances basically every 2 weeks. And I dont know Ive gotten to the point where I can spend $150 -$200 and not have anything to show for it. You can actually have a business that will produce profits IF you are willing to put in just alittle work.

Aight Im off my rant. Also added a pic of my store front. Im here today. Hired 2 more people. This should be my last day of working the store the whole month. Sure Ill be here and there training my online worker but if I can get a nice rotation by years end I wanna find another spot to open up.

Peace

8790806485_ORIG.jpg

8790806525_ORIG.jpg

8790807152_ORIG.jpg

8790807178_ORIG.jpg

8790807210_ORIG.jpg

8790807221_ORIG.jpg

8790807346_ORIG.jpg

big pimp

Rising Star
Registered

What up! Appreciate the comments. Wont lie been a road with ups and downs but by far more ups then downs.:D

Hit me in a Pm cause easier for me to talk on the phone. When Im online mad distractions and updates. Been doing good coming back to this thread. Lot of positive cats hit me up.

We will chat on lotions and what not since thats kind of oil selling 201 lol.

Here are some pics of a brothers' order on here who hit me up I think Friday? Im sure he will read this. Its going out Monday tomorrow. UPS because of the stand ;)

*Side bar*
Had a cat hit me up after doing research at his local flea market and said someone is selling oils. I think it discouraged him some. So just wanted to let folks know that McDonald's doesn't stop opening because there is a BK across the street. I can guarantee that up against any other oil my joints will stand out. I get them right from the perfumeries and have good relationships. Also your presentation. Most people sell with some BS labels. Yours will be glossy with a contact number, fragrance name, and logo. You will have access to new fragrances basically every 2 weeks. And I dont know Ive gotten to the point where I can spend $150 -$200 and not have anything to show for it. You can actually have a business that will produce profits IF you are willing to put in just alittle work.

Aight Im off my rant. Also added a pic of my store front. Im here today. Hired 2 more people. This should be my last day of working the store the whole month. Sure Ill be here and there training my online worker but if I can get a nice rotation by years end I wanna find another spot to open up.

Peace

8790806485_ORIG.jpg

8790806525_ORIG.jpg

8790807152_ORIG.jpg

8790807178_ORIG.jpg

8790807210_ORIG.jpg

8790807221_ORIG.jpg

8790807346_ORIG.jpg

i got youre pm thanks. i will be calling soon.
nice store.

aek_54

Star
Registered

I fucks with BronxBomber on the regular.
I started out buying oils for my personal use.
I assure you,you can't tell that they're NOT the real thing, as far as the aroma.
Now I'm into buying his wholesale package.
All in all, I'm very happy doing business with him.

blkdontrmp

Star
Registered

good deal on the oils...
I may be lookin into getting an order of the 100pk in a few weeks.. maybe even sooner..

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I fucks with BronxBomber on the regular.
I started out buying oils for my personal use.
I assure you,you can't tell that they're NOT the real thing, as far as the aroma.
Now I'm into buying his wholesale package.
All in all, I'm very happy doing business with him.

Appreciate it.

Looking at a couple new ones in next week or so.
Im gonna finally update ebay......
New store opening in Tampa Aug 1st.

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

good deal on the oils...
I may be lookin into getting an order of the 100pk in a few weeks.. maybe even sooner..

Thats whats up just hit me up on here and we can make it happen.

npcannon

Rising Star
Platinum Member

How thick are your oils? Where I live all I can find is cheap watered down oils. I had a connect but he went to Mecca. I've been tapping my bottles ever since.

I'm interested in a wholesale deal...what are your top selling men oils?

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

How thick are your oils? Where I live all I can find is cheap watered down oils. I had a connect but he went to Mecca. I've been tapping my bottles ever since.

I just got back from NY last night. Gonna get everything back running tonight. Met with a couple big whigs up there in the oil business was real interesting. Will say I linked up with some more Arab brothers who were actually peace.

Anyways yea um well quick education on oils. Oils are not all suppose to be thick. Its a common misconception that they are. For example my Egyptian Musk is honey thick. It is still naturally a light fragrance. Now Somali Rose is extremely thin but very very strong. So all the oils have a different viscosity. When I first got on I would mix Hercolyn-D with my oils to get them thicker. It worked cause people would be like wow they are so thick. But when I just said Im gonna go quality over anything else and actually educate business boomed. I rarely loose a customer. Foreals. No joke.

When ever you ready hit me in PM and we can work on logistics.

Men oils.....

I am King - I sell like 2 lbs a week. So almost 100 roll ons

Rocawear - Maybe a lb a week

True Religion - I dont get the same deal since its new but gonna have to start spending alittle more cause this is killing everything right now. Im always out. Should be back in Thurs maybe Fri the latest

Ur (usher) - I know sounds trendy but Usher did good with this one

Desire - Dunhill. Very unique, women panties get wet if you are the type of cat that is confident wit this one.

Chrome Legend- Everybody likes this. Runs out often....

New ones starting Friday

Legend - Micheal Jackson joint.... you know that works! Smells good though. havent field tested yet.

Dunhill Black - Think will be a good seller. Nothing that making me go wow right now but I have been wrong. Everything smells different out the bottle. Friday as well.

PS - A couple brothers and sisters that hit me in the pm I will get back to you alll today. My son waking and I gotta go to the store and get stuff in order

Another side note. Opening store in Tampa this week as well. I would like to really get this down to a Science cause from the 2 openings I think it may cost around 5k to open up a store in a mall!!!! So if anybody serious serious keeps this in the back of your mind. Im thinking of posting on the steps it takes to do it including pricing of mall rents and returns you can expect.

Peace

big pimp

Rising Star
Registered

How is business brothers online.

Last edited:

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Hey what up folks. Just small update. Not sure if the brother who just posted was asking me or the other brothers that have been purchasing from me.

We have opened a store in Tampa about month and a half ago :dance:

Doing alittle better then the Jax store.

Yall brothers and sisters in Jax and Tampa come through support a brother.

I still contend this is a recession proof business ;)

Oh I did pick up another arab hair supply place. I really want to get that popping if I can get just 30 stores nationwide its gonna be a wrap ;)

Get at me if you have store where a stand can be set up.

aek_54

Star
Registered

I buy a 100 bottle wholesale package, every month.
(and, I'd bought a large amount of 1 oz. bottles prior to that)
And, I can assure you, this guy's oils aren't watered down.
I ain't blowing smoke.
(I've bought so much from him, I get hooked up WITHOUT having to co-sign him)
I just want you all to know that, this is a brother that is a true businessman, that you can build with.

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I buy a 100 bottle wholesale package, every month.
(and, I'd bought a large amount of 1 oz. bottles prior to that)
And, I can assure you, this guy's oils aren't watered down.
I ain't blowing smoke.
(I've bought so much from him, I get hooked up WITHOUT having to co-sign him)
I just want you all to know that, this is a brother that is a true businessman, that you can build with.

Yo meant to tell you. Im doing a promotion until nov maybe will extend....

If you get 200 your second 100 is only $1 a piece. So let me know before you order. Cause you can get 200 for $250 ;)

:dance:

PaYpA

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

man yo ass cant ever be reached

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

man yo ass cant ever be reached

Not sure how you trying to reach me talked to two brother from here just yesterday......

If you are calling and I dont recognize the number I may send you to VM but all you have to do is leave a message I DO get to people off this board on some first priority tip.

And if need be send me a pm or an email

FragrantBodyOilz@comcast.net

Or hit me on ebay and FragrantBodyOilz

Trust me Im not hard to find

904-334-1018:D

PaYpA

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

Not sure how you trying to reach me talked to two brother from here just yesterday......

If you are calling and I dont recognize the number I may send you to VM but all you have to do is leave a message I DO get to people off this board on some first priority tip.

And if need be send me a pm or an email

FragrantBodyOilz@comcast.net

Or hit me on ebay and FragrantBodyOilz

Trust me Im not hard to find

904-334-1018:D

last time we talked you was working up some numbers for me, then you gave me the numbers .... then you dipped, im gon send you a email to refresh your memory

aek_54

Star
Registered

Yo meant to tell you. Im doing a promotion until nov maybe will extend....

If you get 200 your second 100 is only $1 a piece. So let me know before you order. Cause you can get 200 for $250 ;)

:dance:

Already placed my 100 bottle order.
Might be able to take advantage of this offer before Nov.

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

last time we talked you was working up some numbers for me, then you gave me the numbers .... then you dipped, im gon send you a email to refresh your memory

I do remember but fam you have to realize I truly dont have the time to plan plan plan plan plan plan plan. Sooner or later we have to make moves. I sent you the numbers on some real bgol tip on drop shipping and all that. Ive had the same number and email for years now. Drop me a line. Im responding here so you know Im on my square. But fam how much more can I do to help. The BGOL thing is strictly me helping brothers get their business mind on, well helps me to but not going to break. I have sold to atleast 10 brothers from here wholesale. At-least 15 buy through ebay on the regular for self. Im not dipping kid. Im just ready to make moves. I sent the numbers you send me $$ and lets go.

I know you getting your hustle on but this is a hybrid situation and requires alot of work on my side.

Peace

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Already placed my 100 bottle order.
Might be able to take advantage of this offer before Nov.

Yea I got it today. Yea you should. Profit margin goes up a bunch :)

Could actually turn around and sell the 100 for $1.50 a piece to the arabs or koreans and make $50 for opening a box and taking there ;)

Just sold 435 pieces to arabs here in Jax.

Will add a couple of the new joints to your order. The Siren from Paris Hilton, Queen from Queen Latifah (If I have still in stock, was low today)

Will up some pics of the Tampa store by this weekend. I have them but need time to upload them. Any of yall brothers in Orlando? Got an offer at West Oaks Mall. Great price but not sure what the traffic like??

Peace