Perfume and Cologne Body Oils..... Ebay / Flea Market / or even in your local store.

big pimp

Rising Star
Registered
Re: Perfume and Cologne Body Oils..... Ebay / Flea Market / or even in your local sto

Well never said it but just here to build with folks with like minds. Get brothers and sisters on the same page. Whether I can help or somebody else my whole point is to increase the entrepreneurial spirit.

If it works for you cool. Just on a larger scale business Madina oils, prices, and lack of flexibility for the small business person makes it difficult to set yourself apart from your competitiors.

Madina works very well for the small business.

aek_54

Star
Registered
Re: Perfume and Cologne Body Oils..... Ebay / Flea Market / or even in your local sto

This is where I get my oils from for cheap.
http://www.madinaonline.com/index.asp

I delt with Bronx bomber before that didn't go well.

I've dealt with Bronx Bomber for almost 2 years now.
No complaints!!
I buy a (wholesale) box a month.
Dude is accessible, will contact you if he's out of something, is ALWAYS throwing in extras.
The only reason, I haven't blown up is because, I'm NOT getting out there trying to expand.
I've a fair sized clientele of co-workers, family, friends in AA/CA & online associates.
Its a good source of supplemental income & anyone with more drive than me could seriously come up.
I don't know your situation, but, I suspect most of his customers that feel like I do.

big pimp

Rising Star
Registered

I've dealt with Bronx Bomber for almost 2 years now.
No complaints!!
I buy a (wholesale) box a month.
Dude is accessible, will contact you if he's out of something, is ALWAYS throwing in extras.
The only reason, I haven't blown up is because, I'm NOT getting out there trying to expand.
I've a fair sized clientele of co-workers, family, friends in AA/CA & online associates.
Its a good source of supplemental income & anyone with more drive than me could seriously come up.
I don't know your situation, but, I suspect most of his customers that feel like I do.
Good for you.

dray

Rising Star
Registered

bump

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

What up? :)

Im still here. Still got same customers from BGOL that call me, text me and email me.

Game has changed some have had up to 4 physical locations but down to two and maybe one by the end of the month. Brick and mortar's are on there way out unless you are a big chain. Plus I have realized how much time I had to give to it with workers being late, calling out, under performing etc....

Tampa still rocking though ;)

That being said my online situation has probably grown 3 fold. I have 3 more weeks to a brand new site that I outsourced via elance.com
Ebay Im at more then 6k positive feedback 99.9% One negative in the last year.

Hope all the brothers and sisters are here being prosperous...

If anybody has questions or maybe can add on please do.....

Im actually gonna open back up in a flea market because after paying
Employees $2400 a month
Mall $1800
Waste $35
Taxes $$$$ lol
Cc Machine $$$

Not much left

Flea Market on the other hand is only $180 a month

Also started back doing deliveries :) Its a nice little hustle because its a $20 sale takes about $3-$4 gas and I usually get someone else in the house to grab something :)

Im actually up top right now at my moms crib with my son ;)

PS - Fragrance game has really changed I have a ton of high end fragrance that brothers always say are better then the originals.. (Creed, Bond #9, and John Varvatos)

Come the second week in August Im finally gonna get around to sending out a free offer on SOL portion of the site. If it goes well Im gonna do on the main board. Have not had time.

Last edited:

Chico Fontane

Support BGOL
Registered

Props to you homie. You doing your thing and trying to put people on as well. It's gets no better.

Chico Fontane

Support BGOL
Registered

I sent you a PM Bronx Bomber, you still in business?

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Yea took my son up to NY so with my moms and family and all that will respond in a few.

tuttatut7

Potential Star
BGOL Investor

:confused: Do you do custom blends?

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Yes but normally in person, or for repeat online customers. Nothing like sending a mix of Egyptian Musk, Polo Blue and Desire to someone and then they hit me like I don't like it and want a refund. 4 weeks later I still don't have the product (Which I can no longer use) and they have a hold on my dough lol

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

What up Fam?

I wanted to update this thread did not know if people wanted to know what was going on.

Quick developments

I - Mall in Jax on last leg, about to get out mall is dead (Regency), people in FL know its been dead. (Just looked at spot next to club here for 1/3 the rent and a club that does 4-5 nights week. Excited.

II - New site finally launching saturday, Outsourced to Indian company cost me 1.5k but can now add discounts and no typing in info. So you grab 5 1/3oz Roll ons it automatically discounts. Its all CMS I can work on it from every where long as have a computer. Im uploading fragrances all day Friday (Think gonna take day off) www.FragrantBodyOilz.com/test - Its not completely done so you wont be able to check out and only a couple fragrances can be seen. None of the fragrances are linked yet. Adding natural home made soaps as well. Excited but nervous Im ranked 1st page on google with keyword Body oils, and maybe 20 other words. Lot of traffic.

III - Looking to quit my job / career as a Guidance Counselor. Some people like do it, some like you bugging. I dont want to be on death bed saying Yo I shoulda tried it. Im working my ass off and I pay out to mall employees more then I bring in. mad paperwork and bum ass parents. Hoping I can coach, and or mentor when I make it out and start getting money like I should.

IV- Launch of the site is also launching my youtube channel, newsletter 2.4k subscribers (Mailchimp app that adds all my ebay customers email to my list), Commercial being created with voice over. Both from Fiverr.com end up costing me $65 for a 30 sec spot.

V - When its done going to send a code to the sisters on SOL as a trial run. Im gonna also drop it in this thread. Well second thought wont put in thread but to brothers who hit me from here. Will do a buy $20 worth and Ill send you $35 coupon. Also will give away free oils to folks on here maybe about 20-30 members. Hit HNIC told me let me know he can help me out.

IV - Spoke with a brother I put on from here checked his ebay he is at like 800 feedback. Talked to him last night and he was like man you were right. Felt good that I could help a brother get some extra income. I hit him up cause looked at one of my customers and saw feedback they left him. I was like WTF we selling to the same folks lol. Was cool though.

Anyways hope helps folks do something, somewhere sometime.

Ayo Aek you go out tomorrow. Im sending 20 extras. I know like last 2 was 100 even. But got too much that I know is official. That Lady Gaga is killing. Also sending good amount of the Nicki Minaj too. Men Acqui Essenza is also crazy...... The extras Im gonna send will be experiments since they are new but I sell alot of stuff like this. (Gain, April Downy Fresh, etc.....)

Anyways Im out yall peace.

PS have had lot of privates from here. If you serious lets build. I dont have much time but I dont mind building if you serious. Peace

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

stamp_of_approval.gif

BUT,
why do you call yourself BronxBomber, when you live in Florida???

Im from the Bronx ;) :dance: Im a Yankee! ;)

Damian Stone

I saw a real UFO....
BGOL Investor

Cool stuff man!

cooliojones

Rising Star
Registered

Good shyt in here man, was actually thinking of expanding and adding this to my list of products. VERY impressed with your eBay biz. Glad you are shutting down the malls, maybe try a kiosk instead of a whole store?

Last edited:

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Thanks for bringing this back to life. Im going to sit and update whats been going on tomorrow. Ive come to a cross road and have decided to leave my job as a School Counselor. Biz has grown and is a great side thing but I stay tired and time with my son has been compromised.

So check it out tomorrow. I may do it in the morning. I struggled with should I do it or not but have decided I make more hour for hour of work selling oils then I do trying to fix broken kids, parents and a system......

The Great news is it has changed my outlook and since deciding Im going to leave biz has gone crazy. Ive changed location to a Kiosk in a church mall and the rent is 1/4 of what I paid at the mall with no restrictions. Ive also picked up many new wholesalers who are all catching on and growing in their cities. Matter of fact Ive had two new accounts from here recently. One of the brothers here just hit me tonight and wants to re up he got 100 maybe week and a half ago. Ive realized I have to take more time with brothers helping and giving them tutelage. I promise I have the recipe lol.

Anyways check back tomorrow. Thanks for all the brothers here who keep this thread alive. Ive started another group on facebook with brothers and sisters who are independent biz owners or aspiring entrepreneurs. I post a positive motivational video every single morning by 730 am. To let folks know thats what it takes to make it happen. Anyways Im ghost got an order to do tonight that I want to get because Im bending the spoon and want to make sure I have room for the flow thats coming.

Peace.....

Oh if anybody has questions shoot them in one post and Ill answer them tomorrow can leave on the board so everybody can benefit.

cooliojones

Rising Star
Registered

bump... keep it coming bruh, my other biz is keeping me busy but still thinking about adding this to the repertoire

Studio718

Rising Star
Platinum Member

I sell colognes and apparel also in NY ( mostly Jose A Banks stuff fot cheap )
All colognes are origina, no fakes.

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Dang just lost a huge post!!! Ill condense my thoughts

Ive not been back to work since the end of February and my PTO is now up. I will not see another check until summer since I had some payments deferred for that so called summer pay. Wont lie Im scared to death since the leave but my sales have been basically what I make per week at my retail spot. Not taking into account the online orders, and wholesale orders. So Im sure it will continue to grow. So thats a huge upside. Cant help to have some fears though.... Def pray for the kid! ;)

Ive been able to update the site so almost done with it. Only one list of exotics left to get done. Im actually going to discontinue a ton of designer fragrances and put them on a clearance rack at the store. Will also have some nice flash sales on the site and ebay to get rid of them so I can make room for new fragrances every 3-4 weeks. Ive experimented with new fragrances and they all do well Ive just been too top heavy. So some of the older slower moving fragrances I will more then likely sell them at the retail store with people pre order.

Ebay is going well still at 7.3k positive feedback. Hard feat and I see companies come and go on there. I have a nice following and will make it hard for them to stay there when I start shooting them emails with nice deals from the site. Leads me to my email list that has grown to about 3k. I have not sent off an email yet but Im working on that as well. As soon as the site is airtight Ill be able to capitalize off the list. Im hoping I can convert 2-5% sales off a bi weekly e-letter.

The retail store has been doing well. I would say Im close to mall numbers but because of the low rent and able to control my hours its actually going GREAT! I need a couple of more girls to work and teach them how to sell and up-sell. Ive added aroma warmers, natural soaps, and home fragrance oils. They have increased my sales. The natural soaps are very nice because not only the Black Soaps, but the natural cold process soaps. Once people take use them they are hooked and cant get a 5oz bar of Cherry Almond, Jamaican Crazy, or Lemongrass natural soap. I expect this part of the biz to be real special. Not a great mark up but literally cant find anywhere else. So its def looking good.

Wholesale customers have been doing great! Besides a couple brothers that are doing well that I recently picked up from here, I have a huge meeting this week. Guy with 26 stores wants to carry oils. We had initial meeting and went well. Now wants to figure out what fragrances he wants. So when I get my numbers squared away should replace my school income with this account plus my normal Arab hair supply spots.

I appreciate all the support from the brothers and sisters here. Hopefully this thread will help someone conquer there own fears and know its possible to hustle your hustle into your life....

Peace

CapitalPaper

Support BGOL
Registered

I'm interested in this hustle. What's your website or email address for a price list? Thanks and I'm dropping a prayer.

gvtheogioD

wannabe star
Registered

Thank you.
Article is very meaningful to myself.
I'll share it with others

Cam on ban.
Bai viet rat co y nghia voi ban than minh.
Minh se chia se no voi nhung nguoi khac

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

http://woobox.com/ogej9s

I now do a weekly facebook giveaway.

All is going well and seems like I have less time but more time on my hand. Weird.

I want to do something for the members on the board but not sure what I can do?

Any suggestions?

cooliojones

Rising Star
Registered

http://woobox.com/ogej9s

I now do a weekly facebook giveaway.

All is going well and seems like I have less time but more time on my hand. Weird.

I want to do something for the members on the board but not sure what I can do?

Any suggestions?

Give us free stuff! :lol: :lol:

You HAD to know that was coming! :D

Standard stuff, coupon code for discounts on whatever you want to give away. What do you give away free weekly on Facebook?

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Give us free stuff! :lol: :lol:

You HAD to know that was coming! :D

Standard stuff, coupon code for discounts on whatever you want to give away. What do you give away free weekly on Facebook?

Well thing is the shipping....... Yep giveaway free stuff every week on Facebook ;) So yep throw ya hat in the game......

Im thinking of doing something for the ladies first as practice I just need some ideas.

Im thinking of maybe offering 3-5 fragrances for literally just shipping. Maybe like $3

Guess I could do that here as well. Maybe main board after I get the hang of it...

And Coolio bust this..... If you get my page some likes Ill send you a bottle free ;) Just go like and add us.
:yes:

BigATLslim

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Man, this is awesome!

I have kept up with this thread over the years and it has come a long, long, long way.

I might have an additional stream of income for you, now that I think of it.

I'll PM you!

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Happy New Year!!!

Sooooooo I figured Id update the thread since it is the new year and all :)

So the Plaza Im in is a HUGE blessing. My numbers have been very consistent even though I still wake up every am thinking what if I didn't make one sale that day lol. Its actually very irrational way of thinking but when you are living off the muscle it definitely permeates your thinking.

My numbers are extremely close to my old mall numbers. Id say its even more impressive because Im open half the amount of hours and my overhead is about 1/4th of what I was paying.

Im still struggling with employees but partially because I don't really need or want many right now. I have a young girl who works weekends for me. She is a former student and can sell but has been slacking recently. Ive just gotten an in at EWC so I will have some college students that I can rotate when I need them. What I do is I attach a small sample to a card and have them at the door giving them to everybody that comes through the door. It is great because EVERY week I get 3-5 people that come back saying Ive been trying to get back here Ive had so many compliments and it lasts all day! So on the retail front its all lovely. Oh and my partner reopened our store in Tampa as well. If you are there stop by University Mall and get your smell good. He is still getting inventory back up but has some heavy hitters!

On the internet front all is still great! My site is getting more traffic and more sales. eBay is still rocking despite my inability to organize. Id say right now I could profit an extra #$400 to $600 a month if I just organized and put some stuff that I have laying around on there. Its actually sickening lol. That's part of my New Years goal to get organized. My site is the same way. Have ton of fragrances, products, empty bottles, etc that are no where.

Social Media had been incredible! I've gone from 600 likes in like July to over 1500 now! Jan 1st. I post every day like 3 times a day. Posting funny stuff or sayings, positive quotes every am. Many times when I post new fragrances I get pre orders and it is HUGE getting money before you actually have the product. And the inbox orders are great. Im on instagram but haven't monetized it yet. I don't do videos and hard to sell a fragrance on there. Im thinking about putting my aroma warmers on there that may be a better look.

On a personal tip I lost my grandmother and pops so it was already a rebirth for me but those two things have had a greater impact then anything else. Since there passing Ive now done two obstacle course runs in the last month a half. Im doing another one on Jan 11th in Miami. Super Hero Scramble. 8 miles like 30 obstacles. In my first one met a BAD Dominican chick that is not my partner lol. Not perusing anymore but if she slip up well never mind that's not important lol. Since the move Ive been offered various positions but most recently a new charter school principal wants me at his school next year and literally said I can make my own hours so I may rock that next school year before I left was at probably $26 an hour so will be nice if I can do 10-15 hours a week and pay my bills. Also have a Dr. office wants me to do group counseling for there weight loss clients. So all in all I cant complain, Im good but with my loses feel like something is still missing. Some small things that made a big difference:

traded in Escalade for a Volkswagon CC. The gas alone is saving me about $450 a month and no more repairs 36k warranty.

Cut cable TV paying only 29.99 for internet and using vzio box.

Got me and mom dukes on different phone plan as well. Saves about $50 a month.

Hopefully this thread is still being checked once in awhile. Apologize for terrible grammar, bad word usage etc lol. Im at a friends house and she is helping me bag up incense and free labor is paramount. I still plan on doing something special for everybody that reads or is keeping up with this thread. Matter of fact everybody that checks in Ill send something next week.

JayZ Gold or Nicki Minaj Gold. Either hit me on FB or in my inbox. With the term "BGOL4Life" :)

Happy New Year!

PS AEK sent you 15-20 extra for the delay apologies again. Holidays kicked my rear end! lol

geezy

Star
BGOL Investor

Nice update...Keep it up bro...very inspirational to help me continue my entrepreneurial efforts...

jwilliam85

Rising Star
Registered

:eek: Very motivational. :yes:

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Ok just a quick update.....

All is still going well. Just recently did the World of Nations event here in Jax. 4 day event festival type thing. Sales were pretty decent kinda like a normal weekend at my spot in the plaza. Met lot of new contacts and old folks I haven't seen in years..... When I first started I did a lot of events like Black Expo type things. I got away from it because was just too time consuming not much profit etc... At this point I have it down so will def be doing these. I've noticed that you usually gain a couple of loyal customers who will go to your website and purchase every 6 months of so. Doesnt seem like much but multiply that by 10 people and thats 20 orders a year......

Ive don't lot more promotions of the life style which is OilLife! So I stay asking people are they about that life? Its catchy but its a truth. You either wear alcohol based products. So people love to see me and say you know Im about that life. Its actually cool. I created a network where I can get shirts printed up in 6 shirts and better 3 colors for only like $5.50 a shirt. Networking is priority one for me. I also have a towel that I get printed that cost me about $2 a piece. Well these are great to give away. Come to the store and get $35 worth of product and boom you get a free shirt. Or I can throw a regular a towel when they drop $20 or when they bring someone with them..... Here are a couple of pics from customers that I blessed with shirts.
1499495_10100438745898582_1175550465_n.jpg

10269427_756720071019487_6665297849013740431_n.jpg

1601437_10202958690040376_9179695265401791384_n.jpg

1174561_1413462572201709_1165427868_n.jpg

1979547_733188650039296_1476645184_n.jpg

1974979_733179860040175_2139454435_n.jpg

10153642_733176146707213_108879419_n.jpg

1464621_733183153373179_1410876527_n.jpg

1794691_733188146706013_1933092564_n.jpg

Ok thats enough of that......

That small rant was basically a lesson learned. 1st people love free stuff, 2nd its truly a promotional piece. If I have a good day where lets say store does on a Thursday couple hundred in sales and I get a wholesale order and ebay is popping with something selling that I know is high profit.... I will take that maybe $75 and say shoot Ill grab me 12 shirts....... These people wearing these shirts are just walking billboards. When I rock mine, everyday I always get what is Oil life? Or damn you smell good. Then I give them a sample attached to card..... Its no coincidence that McDonalds, Walmart, etc keep there product at you all day all night. The more you see it the more it becomes part of your everyday.....

Next development has been auto detailing car fresheners. They have always moved but because of how many fragrances and the uniqueness of the fragrances I have people begging me for them. I mean how dope is it to get in your car and it smell like Aventus by Creed? Ill have some more info on this hustle when I get it all together. I truly need another me.

I also created something for Barbers have no idea if I mentioned here before but its going well. Through one guy who goes to all the barbershops and sells his products Im moving about 5 gallons a month wholesale. This product is a GOLD MINE. Its an alcohol spray mixed with some other goodies I came up with. So you know how when you get a cut they wipe you down? You leave smelling like Panty Dropper, One Million, Green Irish Tweed, Tom Ford or whatever you want.... I made a deal with the guy here to not push it here. So as soon as I can get the label and bottle for this done I will be moving this as well. I have a sample bottle that Im going to send out to mad barbers a month. I think I want to send it out to 100 barbers a month by the end of the summer. If any barbers here hit me up Ill send you a sample so I can get some more feedback on it.

Oh and God Bless Obama Care...... :)

I didn't usually do a pros and cons but will start.....

Cons - Not enough time in the day. Really its about managing your time. As things grow you always feel the urgency to try and get everything done. The reality is Im never caught up and Im never not thinking about business, success, and what I need to be doing. Mid motion Im like s%^& I forgot to send that order out or I forgot to order something lol...

Workers.... SMH the youth are DUMB and uninspiring..... We all see the youth so I don't need to say more.... Paying someone and then the next week she asking for $20 to eat and Im thinking what you gonna do for the next week. So then have to watch the cash register extra tough.... lol

Anyways y'all be easy man and chase your dreams its possible....... I still wanna do something for the cats in this thread checking for me and helping me stay motivated......

Peace

PaYpA

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Hit me, I sent you a PM.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fam we talked back and forth for a min. I think I sent you my number call me when you ready

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk