Official New York Knicks 2011-2012 Season

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
a comment on tumblr:

"And its over. I am sad it's over. Its been a great season. We had our ups and downs and its been fun. From D'Antoni to Linsanity. We had a good run. Can't wait to see what goes on next season. Love this team. Always will. NY we'll be back next season y'all!"

Don't leave me hangin' homie:

tumblr_m3sb20Nef51qhjbxeo1_400.gif

tumblr_m3scpxG3XA1qb51cto1_500.jpg

tumblr_m3s9vkAbED1r3h8tco1_500.jpg

KNICKS GOIN' FISHIN'

tumblr_m3sa40bWb71qezaego1_500.jpg

tumblr_m3skifYNXf1qzb7vjo1_500.png

tumblr_m3sg0dy9M81qeqf6uo1_500.jpg

Thanks for the MEMORIES

tumblr_m3satfYa5T1rpnwizo1_500.png

memes & more ( I don't condone any of these):lol:

tumblr_m3s5vjXh5O1rqtpa9o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m3s98gRFz91qfeqnco1_500.jpg

tumblr_m3s3rskHVa1qirvo8o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m3s93a43HA1qhf40to1_500.jpg

tumblr_m3s82mfhIJ1qdvc54o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m3s6lrdba61rn20bho1_400.jpg

tumblr_m3s2toJYmt1qan8mno1_500.jpg

tumblr_m3s1x4wsQw1r67zo4o1_500.png

tumblr_m3rzglL0ZJ1r7q66po1_500.jpg

tumblr_m3rycnDQsH1rn20bho1_500.jpg

tumblr_m3rxk2mS4P1rn20bho1_500.jpg

tumblr_m3ri55Penf1r30l77o1_500.gif

tumblr_m3r6ant5Es1qk3y10o1_500.jpg

vandamation

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No jumping ship for me... I'm STILL riding... :yes:
We get certain guys back healthy... and ... IT'S ON... :yes:
DOLAN... HAS GOT TO TAKE THE INTERIM TAG OFF OF WOODY... :yes:

... Amd to my Knicks Fans... PLEASE UNDERSTAND... WE DID BETTER THAN LAST YEAR... :yes:
EVEN IF WE ONLY WON ONE PLAYOFF GAME... IT'S BETTER THAN LAST YEAR... :yes:
We won ONLY one playoff game... BUT... We've got a DEFENSIVE COACH... and a SOLID PG... :yes: We're STILL RISING... THANKS NY KNICKS... :yes:

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor
Even after Rose and Noah went down I knew this thread would be finished before the Bulls thread was.

The way the Heat got rid of yall in the playoffs kinda reminded me of how the Bulls got rid of yall in the 81, 89, 91, 92, 93, & 96 playoffs. And it also reminded me of how the Jordanless Bulls almost got rid of the Knicks in the 94 playoffs..but the refs helped them get passed us...yet they stil couldnt win a title. But at this point...are we shocked?

Anyways...
...just thought I throw that in there.
:D

Last edited:

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
Even after Rose and Noah went down I knew this thread would be finished before the Bulls thread was.

The way the Heat got rid of yall in the playoffs kinda reminded me of how the Bulls got rid of yall in the 81, 89, 91, 92, 93, & 96 playoffs. And it also reminded me of how the Jordanless Bulls almost got rid of the Knicks in the 94 playoffs..but the refs helped them get passed us...yet they stil couldnt win a title. But at this point...are we shocked?

Anyways...

Your in no position to talk shit

Mack1052

Rising Star
Registered
Your in no position to talk shit

Co-sign
"Best Team in the league" shouldn't be losing to no damn 8 seed regardless of who's injured or not. He relishing upon the past but neither the knicks or the bulls are winning a chip this year.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

wiZe

Star
Registered
No jumping ship for me... I'm STILL drowning... :yes:

Fixed!

Anyways...

c/s The Knicks are the Washington Generals. They're in the league (and this board) for laughs and entertainment. They'll never be serious contenders to win a title.

curryshotta

Rising Star
Registered
i see people on the twitter roasting JR

but I dont get this.....

Did he have a good series........no

But you cant only ride with a guy when he is lighting it up

blackras9

Rising Star
Registered
All the "fans" jumping ship. Good Riddance. All the Chicago fans talking shit, you are in no position to comment. At. All. Injuries robbed you of your season too.

I wish I was in town @ my own computer to watch Game 5 and talk shit but oh well. Our bench will be revamped, our starters won't. A healthy squad with a full training camp and a defensive identity and we'll get a high enough seed to win a series next year. All the haters posting are obvious...looking forward to the 2012-13 thread. :dance:

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
All the "fans" jumping ship. Good Riddance. All the Chicago fans talking shit, you are in no position to comment. At. All. Injuries robbed you of your season too.

I wish I was in town @ my own computer to watch Game 5 and talk shit but oh well. Our bench will be revamped, our starters won't. A healthy squad with a full training camp and a defensive identity and we'll get a high enough seed to win a series next year. All the haters posting are obvious...looking forward to the 2012-13 thread. :dance:

BlackRas lmaooo rasshole :lol:

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
NY will never be on the level of Chicago or Miami in terms of basketball

Stick to rucker park and kingdoms niggas

JR Starks :lol:
:smh:why do yall try to sneak chicago in the same sentence with mia. thats the 5th team in history to have a number one spot and lose to a 8th. niccaz was gunnin for that 8th spot this year. philly jus beat us to it.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
:smh:why do yall try to sneak chicago in the same sentence with mia. thats the 5th team in history to have a number one spot and lose to a 8th. niccaz was gunnin for that 8th spot this year. philly jus beat us to it.

Chi town niggas gonna here it tonight if they lose lol

P03t

Rising Star
OG Investor
Chicago fans stfu you haven't won shit since MJ was on the court & haven't won shit w/o him! :lol:

your only victory is the Knicks is out of the playoffs before ya'll....like a bunch of lames :smh:

worry about winning some shit ya'll stay looking down on the Knicks like you bums been the Lakers these past few yrs...sit down a team America doesn't give 2 shits about :roflmao3:

Nets coming to BK my Knicks allegiance :itsawrap:

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor
Co-sign
"Best Team in the league" shouldn't be losing to no damn 8 seed regardless of who's injured or not. He relishing upon the past but neither the knicks or the bulls are winning a chip this year.

First of all we havent been eliminated yet. So stop wit all the "yall been eliminated by a 8th seed" bs. Also....I already know my team aint wining a title this year. And Im content with that. But at least my team is fighting hard and doing whats right in order to avoid eliminating . Cant say that for the one man show Knicks.

Regardless...as I sit here and read the history of both franchises....knowing that my Bulls have and willl always be better than the Knicks puts a smile on my face. Knicks got 2 star players going into their 30's...and theyre depending on one egotistical mofo to change his game this late in his career? GL

YEa...DRose going down had me depressed. But seeing the Knicks go down and also seeing Kobe go down later as he tries to imitate Jordan always cheers me up. :D

BTW..if we do get eliminated tonight..I know mofo are on standby ready to clown. Im ready for it though. Mainly because I know most of the people thats about to clown are fans of teams that really dont have shit to brag about anyways. That is unless theyre Laker or Boston fans. IMHO....based off history alone...the only fans that can talk shit are the Lakers, Boston and Bulls fans. & maybe the Pistons and Spurs.

Last edited:

wiZe

Star
Registered
Chicago fans stfu you haven't won shit since MJ was on the court & haven't won shit w/o him! :lol:

your only victory is the Knicks is out of the playoffs before ya'll....like a bunch of lames :smh:

worry about winning some shit ya'll stay looking down on the Knicks like you bums been the Lakers these past few yrs...sit down a team America doesn't give 2 shits about :roflmao3:

You jumping from sunken ship to sunken ship. We'll just call you Aquaman.

Nets = Knicks, fam. Just have multiple teams like BDR.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor

I got my bk gear already leave them snicks alone bm having a team is one in a life time

First of all we havent been eliminated yet. So stop wit all the "yall been eliminated by a 8th seed" bs. Also....I already know my team aint wining a title this year. And Im content with that. But at least my team is fighting hard and doing whats right in order to avoid eliminating . Cant say that for the one man show Knicks.

Regardless...as I sit here and read the history of both franchises....knowing that my Bulls have and willl always be better than the Knicks puts a smile on my face. Knicks got 2 star players going into their 30's...and theyre depending on one egotistical mofo to change his game this late in his career? GL

YEa...DRose going down had me depressed. But seeing the Knicks go down and also seeing Kobe go down later as he tries to imitate Jordan always cheers me up. :D

BTW..if we do get eliminated tonight..I know mofo are on standby ready to clown. Im ready for it though. Mainly because I know most of the people thats about to clown are fans of teams that really dont have shit to brag about anyways. That is unless theyre Laker or Boston fans. IMHO....based off history alone...the only fans that can talk shit are the Lakers, Boston and Bulls fans. & maybe the Pistons and Spurs.

Don't go nowhere. Chump stay right where you are, you talked extra wild shit all season stay yo ass right there nigga

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor

Aye fag I stopped fuckin wit the snicks 18 yrs ago that's way before bgol started

You mad? You talked the extra shit this season as well I got something for u niggas stay right there

:lol:

wiZe

Star
Registered
NYC is the home of the bandwagon. People switch teams like its nothing :smh:

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk 2

Case...

Aye fag I stopped fuckin wit the snicks 18 yrs ago that's way before bgol started

You mad? You talked the extra shit this season as well I got something for u niggas stay right there

:lol:

And point! :lol: I'll be here getting ready for the Chicago-Boston series.

FJP

Rising Star
OG Investor
It's amazing how cats can say the Bulls have no excuse. Please somebody remind me when was the last time a team won a series with their best player out, the 2nd best player hobbles and their 3rd best player not to mention best defensive player AND rebounder out?

Injuries aren't comparable. The Knicks still had their core in tact. Chandler,Melo, and Stat for all but one game. The Bulls are missing the league MVP.

If you take away
Deng for one game and Ronnie Brewer(Bulls equivalent of Shump) and give us Rose.... The Sixers get swept.

Far as that same old "Bulls ain't did shit since Jordan".... It's better to be a has been than a damn never been.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
It's amazing how cats can say the Bulls have no excuse. Please somebody remind me when was the last time a team won a series with their best player out, the 2nd best player hobbles and their 3rd best player not to mention best defensive player AND rebounder out?

Injuries aren't comparable. The Knicks still had their core in tact. Chandler,Melo, and Stat for all but one game. The Bulls are missing the league MVP.

If you take away
Deng for one game and Ronnie Brewer(Bulls equivalent of Shump) and give us Rose.... The Sixers get swept.

Far as that same old "Bulls ain't did shit since Jordan".... It's better to be a has been than a damn never been.

Co sign

But nighas like coonbusa and wize are glutton for punishment with the wild shit they say

P03t

Rising Star
OG Investor

I'm going to probably leave one team (Knicks) for another team (Nets) that play 40 minutes from my crib & reps my borough worry about your wack ass Bulls :lol:

Last edited:

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Wasnt MIA one of those 5 teams to lose to an 8th seed???:confused:

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
I'm going to probably leave one team (Knicks) for another team (Nets) that play 40 minutes from my crib & reps my borough worry about your wack ass Bulls :lol:

Brooklyn all day

Hell I'm on Atlantic and Flatbush right now going to target :lol:

Mack1052

Rising Star
Registered

Read over my statement. Didn't say ya'll lost yet just losing.

Secondly, first or last to get to eliminated your still a loser. Knicks will be fine when Woody gets a full training camp and tweaks the roster.

Lastly, who cares about how good a team is historically because if your not winning now everything else is irrelevant

Bottom Line, worry about your own team because by the middle of June everyteam will be "goin fishing"