Official New York Knicks 2011-2012 Season

BLACKLOOP

Rising Star
Registered
new_york_knicks_wallpaper_by_angelmaker666-d3a6zyd.jpg

96664944_display_image.jpg

kincks-city-dancers%2801%29.jpg

aye shaddy u nice kid and all but imma need you to stay outta this thread and stick to flying kites men

LegalMoney

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
With the team as assembled, I predict 2nd in the Atlantic, 4th seed in the East. Slow out the gate but pick up steam during second half of the season.

LETS GET IT! :dance:

BLACKLOOP

Rising Star
Registered
refreshing to know that there are still non delusional Knick fans in the world :cool:

With the proper FA signings the Knicks should be able to compete with the heats...and if mike D don't get it done this season I think he's outta here

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

wildlover85

Star
Registered
I don't care what the record is for this season if they make some good signings.........fact is, we ain't winning shit as long as Antoni is the coach:cool:

Antoni isn't the problem.You can't play your starting 5 the entire game!

Your center should be playing pf and not pf/ct.And carmelo anthony is so sensitive;he need to be wearing tampons!

Every time this cat goes up for a layup and miss the shot.He puts his head down and runs up the court like some one stole his candy money!

The knicks need to make some major adjustments!

vandamation

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We need a BIG... a 3PT Threat at the two... and defensive guru asst. coach... I like Chris Paul... BUT... He's NOT the answer... we NEED SIZE... WE NEED SOME BIGS IN THE WORST WAY... I know D.Howard wants to play in L.A. and follow in Shaq's footsteps... BUT... NYC is the PLACE TO BE... Seriously speaking though... We r about 2 or 3 players away from being SERIOUS... :yes:

A$AP SaVaGe

Always Strive And Prosper
BGOL Investor
ya better not let Curry get a quadruple double on ya like he almost did to the Bulls..

blackras9

Rising Star
Registered
Why do Heat fans feel so insecure that they have to come into a Knicks thread to remind everyone of their championship failure? You're the Eastern Conference champs and you still feel inferior to New York? I guess you guys are still afraid of us doing you dirty like we did during the Jeff Van Gundy era.

And you are right to be afraid.

P03t

Rising Star
OG Investor
Why do Heat fans feel so insecure that they have to come into a Knicks thread to remind everyone of their championship failure? You're the Eastern Conference champs and you still feel inferior to New York? I guess you guys are still afraid of us doing you dirty like we did during the Jeff Van Gundy era.

the funny thing is no one post bullshit in that overrated Heat thread...

you can tell the cats that have a complex....

P03t

Rising Star
OG Investor

the funny thing is no one post bullshit in that overrated Heat thread...

you can tell the cats that have a complex....

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

knicks080414_1_560.jpg
Damn, The Heat are like gods. We will never beat them.. How many more years can we suck

P03t

Rising Star
OG Investor
knicks080414_1_560.jpg
Damn, The Heat are like gods. We will never beat them.. How many more years can we suck

posting old photos with Nate on the bench FAIL!

Heat thread that way lames --------------->

let me guess you lames will flood this thread with Heat shit :lol:

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor

Negative it is in fact knick fans bombarding heat threads.

Ain't nobody scared of the Knicks, ya boy Dolan gonna fuck you niggas over wait until he brings back Isiah

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
posting old photos with Nate on the bench FAIL!

Heat thread that way lames --------------->

let me guess you lames will flood this thread with Heat shit :lol:

Of course:lol:

Basketball season in full swing. The shit talking is back:lol::dance:

P03t

Rising Star
OG Investor

Ain't nobody scared of the Knicks, ya boy Dolan gonna fuck you niggas over wait until he brings back Isiah

Isiah :rolleyes::yawn2:

December 28, 2011

at least Isiah was Knicks GM longer than you cats been Heat fans :lol:

blackras9

Rising Star
Registered

The more we win this year, the more the Isaiah Thomas Era will be a like a bad dream. Its been a 10 year hiatus from respectability for us but we've come back to reclaim our spot.

blackras9

Rising Star
Registered
knicks080414_1_560.jpg

Gods? Other than the brawl in Miami in 96-97 YOU HAVE NEVER BEATEN NEW YORK IN THE PLAYOFFS. THAT is when the wins really count. We've been on vacation but you better believe we'll be there this year. Get ready.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
Knicks are better now ...if he has Dolan's ear as a fan I'm not disappointed...

we actually have a competitive team on the court...

I give the Knicks front office props for moving in the right direction... after that 94 loss to the Rockets knicks been shit on a stick.

P03t

Rising Star
OG Investor
I give the Knicks front office props for moving in the right direction... after that 94 loss to the Rockets knicks been shit on a stick.

yeah man team has been ass cheeks for yrs...I remember the blowouts by 3rd quarter everyone head low on the bench for yrs....:smh:

we came a long way I can actually admit Bron going to the Heat & Nets moving to BK really forced Dolan's ass to finally put out a decent product...especially for what these crooks charge for Tix :angry: