Official ATLANTA Club/Lounge/Bar Encyclopedia (2011)

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man I jus got back to cle from the A! this thread wouldve come in handy but for the most part i already knew what i was gettin into. will be back to add later but man REIGN and some spot SKT (sp?) were NICE!! and you mofos aint never lied about Shout!! I had my girl wit me and even she said "Damn look at the women down here!" She startin to realize if we move down there she gonna have to step her game up, hahaha

rebel

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man I jus got back to cle from the A! this thread wouldve come in handy but for the most part i already knew what i was gettin into. will be back to add later but man REIGN and some spot SKT (sp?) were NICE!! and you mofos aint never lied about Shout!! I had my girl wit me and even she said "Damn look at the women down here!" She startin to realize if we move down there she gonna have to step her game up, hahaha
lol MAN, ATL will break up a relationship if it's not strong. heard plenty stories of either trying to keep up with the lifestyles of the fake it til you make it crowd or simply upgrading because of the choices available. chicks get down here and see the competition then try to vie for the attention of ANY dude.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
:yes::yes: We got there around 6:30. Really, about 5:45 but it took us nearly an hour to find a parking space:angry: Once the sun went down, it was lovely.

Cool groups of fellas there as well.........

It was a good look in atl this weekend I'm not even going to front. Took my daughter and son to the aquarium then dropped them off with my aunt and hit up the jazz festival and carribean festival

I stayed right across from Cumberland mall lol

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor
It was a good look in atl this weekend I'm not even going to front. Took my daughter and son to the aquarium then dropped them off with my aunt and hit up the jazz festival and carribean festival

I stayed right across from Cumberland mall lol

Oh, you must've been stayin' at da Renaissance Waverly then.

Man I jus got back to cle from the A! this thread wouldve come in handy but for the most part i already knew what i was gettin into. will be back to add later but man REIGN and some spot SKT (sp?)

STK. A few walks away from Reign.

Allo

Potential Star
Registered
I was at loca luna on Sunday and man! It was my 1st time really out there in the A and I felt bad for my girl, same thing like D24OHA said, even she had to acknoledge how "healthly" them chicks were. She even suggested I have my bachelor party down there.

Not sure if any of y'all were there till the end, but this one chick got on the dance floor and shut shit down! I'm talking dress hiked up, bare pussy popping, the works!:dance: I saw her at the letout talking some dudes ear off on some "they don't respect my craft". I wanted to tell her how much I begged to differ.:yes:

The locals we were with were like "yep, just another night in the A!" :lol:

dray

Rising Star
Registered

Shout is my spot. Was there Sat. night.

Does STK have a bar/lounge area? I pass by there all the time and there's always some nice looking women going in there. Not really into steaks but I'd like to check it out. I remember seeing that place on an episode of Entourage.

Has anyone been to Two Urban Licks? May check it out this weekend and chill at the bar.

I was at loca luna on Sunday and man! It was my 1st time really out there in the A and I felt bad for my girl, same thing like D24OHA said, even she had to acknoledge how "healthly" them chicks were. She even suggested I have my bachelor party down there.

I gotta hit Loca Luna one Sunday.

Mentor B

"All literature is protest."
Registered

Not sure if any of y'all were there till the end, but this one chick got on the dance floor and shut shit down! I'm talking dress hiked up, bare pussy popping, the works!:dance: I saw her at the letout talking some dudes ear off on some "they don't respect my craft". I wanted to tell her how much I begged to differ.:yes:

The locals we were with were like "yep, just another night in the A!" :lol:

I'mma be in Atlanta June 9th (Saturday). Is Loca Luna a place that's always poppin' on Sundays. If so, I wanna check it out!

Allo

Potential Star
Registered
I think so, I really don't know too much about Atlanta though but the people were with all kinda cosigned Sunday at Loca Luna, although I'm sure it was a few extra heads in there due to the holiday weekend.

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor
Does STK have a bar/lounge area?

No. It's going for what they call "vibe dining". It's not a place to go for a date as it'll be rather noisy. A restaurant w/a club like atmosphere A DJ there spins old 80's music. It's geared towards women & numerous celebs have been there. And yes, there be some serious hoes there. But be warned, it more expensive than Chops. Never been to Two Urban Licks but I also heard that it's a lil' on da expensive side.

Has anyone ever been here:

Do Restaurant

http://www.theviewatkingplow.com/do/index.html

Menu seems limited, thinking about taking the lady there for date night.

Any info, or other recommendations?

My first time hearing about it was last week while reading one of da food blogs. Supposedly, it's one of Jeezy's favorite spots.

Last edited:

rebel

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Has anyone ever been here:

Do Restaurant

http://www.theviewatkingplow.com/do/index.html

Menu seems limited, thinking about taking the lady there for date night.

Any info, or other recommendations?
i've been there, it's a nice spot. their menu is on an ipad but it's very limited as you've notice. They have some interesting drinks, I had the blood orange spice drink that was pretty good.

The pizzas was ehh imo, basically like tapas style food.

My girl and I had an appetizer (bruschetta) and two pizzas that we shared and were still hungry when we left

Last edited:

MadWun

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My first time hearing about it was last week while reading one of da food blogs. Supposedly, it's one of Jeezy's favorite spots.

i've been there, it's a nice spot. their menu is on an ipad but it's very limited as you've notice. They have some interesting drinks, I had the blood orange spice drink that was pretty good.

The pizzas was ehh imo, basically like tapas style food.

My girl and I had an appetizer (bruschetta) and two pizzas that we shared and were still hungry when we left

Cool. Looks like a cool spot, but menu is limited.

Most likely will take her to Cafe Istanbul for a taste of something different :D

http://www.cafeistanbulatlanta.com/
http://www.facebook.com/cafeistanbul2

kinfolk

Star
BGOL Investor
Man this will come in handy! Me and my homeboys got a spot downtown at the end of the month on peachtree, any big events going on 6/29-30?

Better yet, which of these clubs is in an area that we can bar/club hop? I know a club like the Velet Room might be have stupid amounts of ass but its kinda out the way so once you're there, you're there. I'd prefer to kick in an area where theres a nice selection of bars/lounges so we can pre-game and scoop some chicks and maybe hit a club/strip after yet not too far away from the spot to invite chicks back.

Mr chase

Star
Registered
I'm gonna be in the A tonight till Sunday night. My hotel is by the airport. Read thru all the posts on here with "shout and Reign" as the hottest places. If anyone else has anymore suggestions, pls let me know. Need after hrs as well.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I got a couple hours to kill before my flight on Saturday night. What's good in the ATL?
Need something close by the airport

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man this will come in handy! Me and my homeboys got a spot downtown at the end of the month on peachtree, any big events going on 6/29-30?

Better yet, which of these clubs is in an area that we can bar/club hop? I know a club like the Velet Room might be have stupid amounts of ass but its kinda out the way so once you're there, you're there. I'd prefer to kick in an area where theres a nice selection of bars/lounges so we can pre-game and scoop some chicks and maybe hit a club/strip after yet not too far away from the spot to invite chicks back.
since you're on Peachtree just go to Crescent Ave there's a bunch of stuff to do if you don't mind partying with white people. i love white ATL white women. I assume when you said Peachtree you meant downtown, cuz Peachtree goes into Buckhead as well.

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bump. Half these spots have changed names and ownership.

That's the thing about the A. You take a month or two off and everything done moved, changed names, got different owners, used to be a restaurant but now it's a bar/club at night.

UPDATE!

What's up w/ some jazz lounges. I'ma try to hit 291 tonight.. but what else is out there?

I be looking for a younger selection of ladies in a lounge environment

kinfolk

Star
BGOL Investor
I got some fan coming in next weekend and I'm soooo out the loop on the best nightspots/clubs in the city. I've heard I need to hit up Suite Lounge and Eleven45. Been a while since this was updated so if anybody can suggest some cool spots for crew in their late 20's/ early 30's that would be great!

cheercomp

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I got some fan coming in next weekend and I'm soooo out the loop on the best nightspots/clubs in the city. I've heard I need to hit up Suite Lounge and Eleven45. Been a while since this was updated so if anybody can suggest some cool spots for crew in their late 20's/ early 30's that would be great!

I'm out there in 2 wks so i'm definitely keeping an eye on this thread

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Rose Bar. Best collection of dimes I ever seen period. Coulda been because of Labor Day weekend tho.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
The West End stay on that mother earth/vegan tip. Glad to see folks revitalizing a bit...even if it is some gentrification in there...it needs it though...catch 22...

But for the most part what I see is that the good food spots is either up north or in Midtown.

If anyone been to the salsa night at Loca Luna's tell me how it was. I was up in there for all you can eat Tapas on a Tuesday ($15) and the band they had was pretty good.

When I can think of this little eatery in Midtown that sell some good Cuban food I'll come in here and post it.

They shut down Kravyn wings. Some dude got blasted right outside I heard but the wings were good. Mf was openly selling drugs out the damn store. Dumbasses

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
I went to Onyx last night. That shit was on fire. BAD AS DIMES! Buck naked perfect from head to toe. Even the spectator broads was fine. It wasnt even real packed because it was raining. Bumped into Andre 3000 there. If you got any suggestions for tonight let me know.

Onyx
1888 Cheshire Bridge Rd, Atlanta, Georgia 30324

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man you shoulda asked if you could hang for a min to pick up some residual pussy. I would have. I'd be like Dre look mane.....let me live son. I just want To get my nutts off these hoes too mane

Last edited:

Kemo07

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Anyone know of any lounges in Atl and good restaurants? Gonna be there in a few weeks

Rythm

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Clubs with live music? Going to see EWF/Chic Saturday...need something for Friday and Sunday..I already Know about BQE lounge