***Official 2010 FIFA World Cup Thread***

rzarector

wannabe star
Registered
spain doesn't have ONE black player :confused:

man this shit is so much more enjoyable on univision, those spanish announcers get :dance: when there's a goal.

they do with Senna , even though hes from Brazil. However, ive been Spain 3 times and barely saw any black people there. Its not the same there like it is in england or france. but u gonna call Spain racist because of it now :confused: :hmm:

fles

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's the finals. Players play more hard, they get rough, THEY WANT TO WIN. Refs should chill in the Final game, they should now that there is always a higher surge of Adrenaline in the final.

Bones

Support BGOL
Registered
It's the finals. Players play more hard, they get rough, THEY WANT TO WIN. Refs should chill in the Final game, they should now that there is always a higher surge of Adrenaline in the final.

True, but rules are rules, Webb tried to let things go, but Holland did not make it easy for him

rzarector

wannabe star
Registered
I think Senna had got hurt before the cup

i didnt know that. but for real, name one black player in la liga thats born in spain, 0. If france was to have 2 or 3 maximum black players in its 23 man squad. u can call racism, when there options are there for them. with spain, its not like that...

feel so sad for the dutch right now.

Efkie

International
International Member
The early yellow cards fucked up Holland. And they were lucky that De Jong and Van Bommel weren't given a red card.

If only Robben scored. :(

Star
Registered
Like I stated way back. Holland will win the world cup.

Hey man where are you, don't tell me your MAD :D:D:D:D:D

When holland finally gets the chance to play against a team that cheats, dive, and is as cunning as they are, they cry like little girls. So much for the ability, skill and class of the holland players, i didn't saw it today, in fact i didn' saw it all tournament long, Karma is a bitch and it works in mysterious ways.

bigvince06

Support BGOL
Registered
Fuck Iniesta and his swan dives
Fuck Xavi and his bitching
Fuck all of the broke, unemployed, drug addicted, lisp having mother fuckers in Spain that support this diving, pussy bull shit.
Fuck Howard Webb for officiating a world cup final as if it was Barcelona v. Zaragoza in la liga.

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
http://g.sports.yahoo.com/soccer/wo..._sports_sow_experts-254585:1/na/date/desc/226

Holland prematurely selling champion flags, jinx is on......:eek:

"The wish is father to the thought," general manager Paul de Jager of Shipmate flags told AFP on Thursday of the company's plans to produce 2010 special edition flags with the words: "Holland Wereldkampioen 2010 (Holland World Champion 2010).

Nearly 1,000 flags of one metre (3.28 feet) by 1.5 metres have been sold since marketing started on Wednesday, the day after the Netherlands beat Uruguay 3-2 to reach a World Cup final for the third time in history - its first in 32 years.

:eek:

fail !!!

bigvince06

Support BGOL
Registered
From the BBC:
"There will be controversy over Spain's winner, unfortunately. The Dutch should have absolutely 100% had a corner when Wesley Sneijder's free-kick hit Cesc Fabregas and went behind, it was a poor decision from Howard Webb to give a goalkick. Then a few seconds later in the build-up to the goal, the Netherlands felt Eljero Elia was fouled. It's a shame, but what can you do?"

Congrats to Iniesta and the rest of the diving cunts...

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Is Howard Webb getting ripped for the amount of yellow cards he gave, a record 13, or the non call on Puyol impeding Robben?

heavyhand

International
International Member
So the cup is over what did you guys think I know the cac media painted us in a completely different image before the cup started Im happy to see those lames eat crow

MCP

International
International Member
Now that the world cup has finished, it will be interesting to find out how many people here on BGOL are going to follow this sport with their respective domestic leagues.

Somehow I get the feeling that this is not going to be the case here.

bigvince06

Support BGOL
Registered
So the cup is over what did you guys think I know the cac media painted us in a completely different image before the cup started Im happy to see those lames eat crow

While the UK and US media predicted violence, rape, theft et al., this has been one of the most incident free world cups ever. Congrats to South Africa...Too bad the diving cunts won though....:lol:

Riggz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
World Cup 2010: Diego Forlan collects Golden Ball award

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/world_cup_2010/8804708.stm

Uruguay striker Diego Forlan was named the winner of the Golden Ball as the best player of the World Cup.

The Atletico Madrid forward, 31, scored five goals and was a major influence as his team unexpectedly reached the semi-finals in South Africa.

Thomas Mueller, who also scored five times, won the Golden Boot for most goals - as he provided three assists.

The German thus beat Forlan, Spain's David Villa and Wesley Sneijder of the Netherlands to the coveted prize.

Rising star Mueller, 20, was also named by Fifa as the best young player of the tournament.

The Bayern Munich ace saw off Mexico's Giovani Dos Santos and Ghana's Andre Ayew for the prize.

Forlan finished top of a Fifa shortlist for his award following a vote by international media.

The former Manchester United player polled 23.4% of the vote, narrowly beating Dutch playmaker Sneijder - second with 21.8% - while Villa was third.

Meanwhile, Spain goalkeeper Iker Casillas - who twice denied Arjen Robben of the Netherlands with the score at 0-0 in the World Cup final - won the Golden Glove award for being the best keeper at the tournament.

Casillas conceded just two goals in seven matches.

bigvince06

Support BGOL
Registered
Now that the world cup has finished, it will be interesting to find out how many people here on BGOL are going to follow this sport with their respective domestic leagues.

It all starts with utd at wembley 8 August.

Chelsea 2010-11: EPL, FA CUP, UCL

083drogba_468x442.jpg

fles

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
World Cup 2010: Diego Forlan collects Golden Ball award

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/world_cup_2010/8804708.stm

Uruguay striker Diego Forlan was named the winner of the Golden Ball as the best player of the World Cup.

The Atletico Madrid forward, 31, scored five goals and was a major influence as his team unexpectedly reached the semi-finals in South Africa.

Thomas Mueller, who also scored five times, won the Golden Boot for most goals - as he provided three assists.

The German thus beat Forlan, Spain's David Villa and Wesley Sneijder of the Netherlands to the coveted prize.

Rising star Mueller, 20, was also named by Fifa as the best young player of the tournament.

The Bayern Munich ace saw off Mexico's Giovani Dos Santos and Ghana's Andre Ayew for the prize.

Forlan finished top of a Fifa shortlist for his award following a vote by international media.

The former Manchester United player polled 23.4% of the vote, narrowly beating Dutch playmaker Sneijder - second with 21.8% - while Villa was third.

Meanwhile, Spain goalkeeper Iker Casillas - who twice denied Arjen Robben of the Netherlands with the score at 0-0 in the World Cup final - won the Golden Glove award for being the best keeper at the tournament.

Casillas conceded just two goals in seven matches.

He DESERVES IT. BEST player in the tourney.

Bones

Support BGOL
Registered

True, but not for me though, now the WC has finished its back to hostilities, you no good Spurs scum back, bow down to Chelsea :)

ccunny

Potential Star
Registered
Just shut the fuck up about race for One god damn hour you bunch of lame faggots and watch the game.

become a black man for one hour and see whether you will survive without killing yourself you roach!!!:angry::angry::angry:
Walk in my shoes, then come and tell me how it feels you poor excuse for a human being!

curryshotta

Rising Star
Registered
I can honestly say that the ref for this finals would do well to become an NBA referee

He certainly makes enough fucked up calls to be one :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

charlie dark

Star
Registered
I can honestly say that the ref for this finals would do well to become an NBA referee

He certainly makes enough fucked up calls to be one :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Nah man!!
The ref done well.
He had to juggle, ensuring the game was played within the rules and not ruining it as a spectacle for the global viewing public.
If he had sent of at least 2 Dutch players in the first half, as he was entitled to if adhereing to the rules, then the game would have been ruined as a spectacle for us as an audience.......and without us , the whole competion is worthless!!!
Well done ref!!!

charlie dark

Star
Registered
I didnt know that.... the red card was complete bullshit.

No it wasn't...Netherlands took the piss throughout the whole game...they were lucky to have 10 men on the pitch at the end of the game.
Had they tried to play football in the game I might have had some sympathy for them....
Even having said that they had at least 2 cleear chances to win the game and did not do it, but they wanna blame the ref for his mistakes..what about theirs???????

Last edited: