Now that Wobe has fouled out...

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I expect the Lakers to win the game by ATLEAST a 3 point FG...

lets see what happens...

*EDIT*

Who is this skinny white kid Vujacic hitten clutch 3s?

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yup, just like I said. :cool:

The Lakers pull out the victory without Wobe on the court.

Havoc,

I hope you start believing Cranrab's player analysis on Wobe now... he's irrelevant to the success of the Lakers

Think I'm about to post this on BGOL just to see all the pseudo-analysts come out of the woodwork to defend Bryant... :yes: although the game shouldnt have even gone to OT anyway, with that bail out call by the ref :angry:

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
SL, C-rab, Eewwll:

What do you think of DW's performance in the game? I only saw the last possession of regulation and OT so I dont know how he did for the whole game.

By the way, barring injury, he will have a better career than CP when its all said and done :yes: Might want to write him into your ballot at the PG spot before everyone hops on the bandwagon ;)

RunawaySlave

Zeitgeist
BGOL Investor
I actually gave Deron Williams some serious consideration
for PG too. He's bigger than Chris Paul, so he should be a
better defender and rebounder....

To answer your question, I like the guy, but I think Jerry
Sloan will be the one who hinders his development. There
were some times when he looked absolutely lost out there
But the guy has tons of potential. Damn shame he's playing
with a bunch of cave men. Looking at the Jazz, with Harpring
AK47, Osterflab, Giricek and a high yellow Williams, I thought
I was watching a classic clip of the Celtics in the 80's

Also, when I voted this time (you can vote once every 24
hours), this time I voted for Tony Parker....I suppose sooner
or later, I'll vote for Nash too. But he don't need my help

I want the all star team to be people who deserve to
go, not people voted in because they are popular....

Anyway, about the LA/Utah game....yeah, they did their thing
coming back the way they did, but the Jazz had some MAJOR
help from the referees in this one. Shooting over FIFTY free
throws and the play BEFORE the Kobe throw up phantom
foul call, I swear those refs had BLINDERS on completely
ignoring TWO fouls after Kobe's weak assed layup attempt

Hell, the refs were so biased, I could of sworn it was 1989
and Malone and Stockton were there doing their flop routines

RunawaySlave

Zeitgeist
BGOL Investor
In my NBA.com fantasy league (yet ANOTHER league, lol), I got both
Paul and Williams as my point guards. And it's not hurting me at all

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
xfactor said:
SL, C-rab, Eewwll:

What do you think of DW's performance in the game? I only saw the last possession of regulation and OT so I dont know how he did for the whole game.

By the way, barring injury, he will have a better career than CP when its all said and done :yes: Might want to write him into your ballot at the PG spot before everyone hops on the bandwagon ;)

Missed the game brah..had a ton of work to do.

cranrab

Star
BGOL Investor
xfactor said:

Havoc,

I hope you start believing Cranrab's player analysis on Wobe now... he's irrelevant to the success of the Lakers

Think I'm about to post this on BGOL just to see all the pseudo-analysts come out of the woodwork to defend Bryant... :yes: although the game shouldnt have even gone to OT anyway, with that bail out call by the ref :angry:

yeah, it was a damn shame how that worthless group of unproductive slackers and scrubs imploded and lost the game after tobe single handedly battled to get the fakers into OT...

oh, whoops... they actually did just fine w/o tobe... :rolleyes: :cool: :yes:

cranrab

Star
BGOL Investor
xfactor said:
Havoc,

well, actually, tobe IS relevant to the success of the fakers...

the LESS tobe plays, the MORE successful the fakers can be...

Diamels

Star
Registered
Dammit I had to do another 12+ shift so the area people can get their liquor so I missed the game

Havoc

Support BGOL
Registered
cranrab said:
yeah, it was a damn shame how that worthless group of unproductive slackers and scrubs imploded and lost the game after tobe single handedly battled to get the fakers into OT...

oh, whoops... they actually did just fine w/o tobe... :rolleyes: :cool: :yes:

LOL!

That was funny. I know it wasn't meant to make the reader laugh as much as it was to point out the qualms you have with Kobe Bryant but it was funny.

Havoc

Support BGOL
Registered
xfactor said:

Havoc,

Yeah, I was going to point out that Kobe is the reason they were in OT any way. No comments on last night's games against the T'Wolves? You guys are slacking!!

cranrab

Star
BGOL Investor
Complex said:
:lol:@the Kobe hate

None of this when he wins a game

so genius, when has tobe won a game?

if you've noticed, the fakers have their most comfortable games (meaning early or large leads) and victories when tobe shoots LESS... the simple FACT is that tobe's typical garbage play is responsible for putting the fakers IN THE HOLE...

the fakers' squad is quite capable of winning WITHOUT tobe on the floor, and if you've been watching this current road trip (or even the last 2 HOME games PRIOR TO the road trip), you'd KNOW that already... oh but i forgot, tobe supporters equate scoring 11 points with automatic HOF entry... :smh:

the fakers can manage/tolerate < 10 of tobe's FGATOs, but if he has > 25 FGAs, the team is going to suffer and lose... PERIOD...

Havoc

Support BGOL
Registered
I know I'm not possibly the only person that has noticed the crass inconsistencies among the Lakers victories. Some nights, they're great- everyone helps out, everyone makes each other's jobs easier.

*taking this time to say some things*
In order for the Lakers to be successful, Kobe will have to take fewer bad shots- simply taking fewer shots will hurt the Lakers more than it will help them. Fact of the matter is, Kobe Bryant will try to take over a game (whether he's successful or not) if he feels that his team isn't playing as well as they could be playing. SOLID role playing is a must! I feel that the players the Lakers have now are a step in the right direction, but in '07, we'll see what other big name comes to Coach Jackson's aid (assuming he's still around). I think Luke Walton will fit in nicely with the way things are going, Andrew Bynum is going to have fun in LA, and so will Smush Parker.

I don't know about Kwame Brown. I want to say that he's going to return 100%, fully prepared to dominate (or at least help out) down low, but as I have yet to see any glimmer of that happening, I don't want to speculate on that. Lamar Odom just has to get involved with the game. I wonder if Pippen had the same problem collaborating with Jordan that Odom insists that he's having with Bryant.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Havoc said:
I know I'm not possibly the only person that has noticed the crass inconsistencies among the Lakers victories. Some nights, they're great- everyone helps out, everyone makes each other's jobs easier.

*taking this time to say some things*
In order for the Lakers to be successful, Kobe will have to take fewer bad shots- simply taking fewer shots will hurt the Lakers more than it will help them. Fact of the matter is, Kobe Bryant will try to take over a game (whether he's successful or not) if he feels that his team isn't playing as well as they could be playing. SOLID role playing is a must! I feel that the players the Lakers have now are a step in the right direction, but in '07, we'll see what other big name comes to Coach Jackson's aid (assuming he's still around). I think Luke Walton will fit in nicely with the way things are going, Andrew Bynum is going to have fun in LA, and so will Smush Parker.

I don't know about Kwame Brown. I want to say that he's going to return 100%, fully prepared to dominate (or at least help out) down low, but as I have yet to see any glimmer of that happening, I don't want to speculate on that. Lamar Odom just has to get involved with the game. I wonder if Pippen had the same problem collaborating with Jordan that Odom insists that he's having with Bryant.

What's the old saying go... ' a scorer has never seen a shot he didnt like ' ? That is what his problem is. He still doesnt understand the difference between a good shot and a bad shot (Something I noticed that Gilbert Arenas displayed tonight in the blow out to Indiana). Being that he's almost played for 10 seasons, I doubt he ever will.

I hope Bosh doesnt make the mistake to go to the Lakers. He will be miserable playing alongside a player such as Bryant... But then again, I doubt the Lakers could afford CB.

RunawaySlave

Zeitgeist
BGOL Investor
cranrab said:
if you've noticed, the fakers have their most comfortable games (meaning early or large leads) and victories when tobe shoots LESS...

the fakers' squad is quite capable of winning WITHOUT tobe on the floor, and if you've been watching this current road trip (or even the last 2 HOME games PRIOR TO the road trip), you'd KNOW that already... oh but i forgot, tobe supporters equate scoring 11 points with automatic HOF entry... :smh:

the fakers can manage/tolerate < 10 of tobe's FGATOs, but if he has > 25 FGAs, the team is going to suffer and lose... PERIOD...

The last 2 games is a good example. He's taken WAY less shots....
I think his arm is broken :lol:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
cranrab said:
so genius, when has tobe won a game?

if you've noticed, the fakers have their most comfortable games (meaning early or large leads) and victories when tobe shoots LESS... the simple FACT is that tobe's typical garbage play is responsible for putting the fakers IN THE HOLE...

Have you ever thought. He has to take more shots when the rest of the team isn't making theirs?

That's why his shot totals tend to go up and down in losses. He doesn't have to shoot as much when Smush, Lamar, Cook or Mihm are making theirs.

It's a reason that Kobe, TMac, DWade, Iverson and Pierce's teams are all around .500 or less One player doesn't win a game in the NBA.

Also grow the fuck up...a grown man shouldn't sound like you. I feel like I'm talking to a little ass kid. At least try and act like you have some sense.

cranrab

Star
BGOL Investor
Complex said:
Have you ever thought.

i won't ask the same question of you... like most fanboys, your obvious ignorance of the game results in your faulty and premature conclusion: tobe takes shots when the rest of the team isn't making their FGAs... for this FALSE conclusion, you should rename yourself SIMPLE BITCH instead of COMPLEX...

Complex said:
He has to take more shots when the rest of the team isn't making theirs?

you obviously don't WATCH tobe play, because if you did, you would know that your theory is preposterous... the SOLE reason that the other fakers aren't consistently efficient is that tobe hijacks the offense early and doesn't allow any rhythm to develop...

Complex said:
That's why his shot totals tend to go up and down in losses.

sigh... no SIMPLE BITCH, the PROVEN HISTORICAL correlation is that as tobe's FGAs increase, the fakers wins decrease. PERIOD.

Complex said:
He doesn't have to shoot as much when Smush, Lamar, Cook or Mihm are making theirs.

sigh... more EMPTY theories that reside in FANTASYland... again, if you'd only WATCH a game (taking note of the SHOT CLOCK), you'd notice that tobe hijacks the offense, terminating any chance of other players to get involved... if you'd ever competed, you'd understand how important it is to get teammates involved and make everyone happy with their touches...

Complex said:
Also grow the fuck up...a grown man shouldn't sound like you. I feel like I'm talking to a little ass kid. At least try and act like you have some sense.

tell you what, i'll grow the fuck up when you promise to SHUT THE FUCK UP... an intelligent individual should have more respect for themselves than to regurgitate every facile opinion they hear about tobe... if you really were a thinking person who ACTUALLY WATCHED AND UNDERSTOOD professional basketball, you could demonstrate that by attempting to refute the FACTS i always present in my threads...

go learn the game, watch it, and appreciate it... you might actually enjoy it more....

Havoc

Support BGOL
Registered
:|@cranrab

You can't honestly tell me that you don't think Michael Jordan wouldn't take more shots (or at least attempt to guide the team in the right direction) if the rest of his team isn't making any. It's pretty simple to understand and it makes perfectly good sense (and it also gives Kobe Bryant or any other player in his position, like A.I. a very good reason for playing the way they do). After all, it's not like any of these players have played a major role in winning any champions.

I feel like I should point out that Lamar Odom has some issues. These were his numbers in '03-04 when he was with Miami. Also listed are Dwayne Wade's stats. Why aren't they similiar now?

Ast TO Stl Blk PF PPG
4.1 3.0 1.1 0.9 3.4 17.1
4.5 3.2 1.4 0.6 2.3 16.3

RunawaySlave

Zeitgeist
BGOL Investor
Let's get something straight....Basketball, when played the RIGHT
way is a game where A-N-Y-B-O-D-Y can score. It's not a difficult
thing to do.

ANY NBA player can average 30 points per game. Let him shoot the
ball 27-30 times and Michael Olowakandi can average 30 per night.

It's not directed towards any one debater. I just get TIRED of people
making these guys gods because the score 20 per game. Who scores
the points on a basketball team is PURELY political. It's who will DRAW
fans and score with the most flair that decides who gets to shoot 15
times and who gets to run up and down the court 100 times a night
without ever touching the ball.

The idiots running basketball for the last 15 years have so complicated
this game for the sake of attendance that it now more resembles a pro
WRESTLING match than basketball....fake referees and all

I ain't saying no more. Because I still love the game. Now I know why
people watch wresting so much even though they KNOW what the
outcome will be

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
cranrab said:
i won't ask the same question of you... like most fanboys, your obvious ignorance of the game results in your faulty and premature conclusion: tobe takes shots when the rest of the team isn't making their FGAs... for this FALSE conclusion, you should rename yourself SIMPLE BITCH instead of COMPLEX...

you obviously don't WATCH tobe play, because if you did, you would know that your theory is preposterous... the SOLE reason that the other fakers aren't consistently efficient is that tobe hijacks the offense early and doesn't allow any rhythm to develop...

sigh... no SIMPLE BITCH, the PROVEN HISTORICAL correlation is that as tobe's FGAs increase, the fakers wins decrease. PERIOD.

sigh... more EMPTY theories that reside in FANTASYland... again, if you'd only WATCH a game (taking note of the SHOT CLOCK), you'd notice that tobe hijacks the offense, terminating any chance of other players to get involved... if you'd ever competed, you'd understand how important it is to get teammates involved and make everyone happy with their touches...

tell you what, i'll grow the fuck up when you promise to SHUT THE FUCK UP... an intelligent individual should have more respect for themselves than to regurgitate every facile opinion they hear about tobe... if you really were a thinking person who ACTUALLY WATCHED AND UNDERSTOOD professional basketball, you could demonstrate that by attempting to refute the FACTS i always present in my threads...

go learn the game, watch it, and appreciate it... you might actually enjoy it more....

You're so stupid and immature you're not even worthy of a reply.

What facts have you presented :lol: Do you even know what an opinion is vs a fact?

The fact that the Lakers were a 6th seeded team in the west before Kobe got injured last year, and preceeded to drop out of the playoff race altogether. Yeah they had a winning record without him :rolleyes:

The fact that your parents raised a dumb ass faggot ass bitch :lol:

I love how you pussy muthafuckas talk shit on the internet, because you can't get fucked up :lol:

Last edited:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
BTW...to answer your question...what games has Kobe won?

Tonight...December 12th

vs Dallas on the road

Kobe...43 points

plus game winning shot

Now take Kobe's dick out your mouths bitches :lol:

I swear dudes on this board get more and more bitchlike by the day. Shits sad.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I did not see the game but this is the play by play for the final 35 seconds of the game...

0:34 Dallas full timeout
0:34 104-102 Devin Harris enters the game for Adrian Griffin
0:27 104-102 Kobe Bryant blocks DeSagana Diop's layup
0:27 104-102 DeSagana Diop offensive rebound
0:27 104-103 DeSagana Diop makes free throw 1 of 2
0:27 104-103 DeSagana Diop misses free throw 2 of 2
0:25 Devean George defensive rebound 104-103
0:22 104-103 Marquis Daniels personal foul (Kobe Bryant draws the foul)
0:18 104-103 Dirk Nowitzki personal foul (Kobe Bryant draws the foul)
0:18 Kobe Bryant makes free throw 1 of 2 105-103
0:18 Luke Walton enters the game for Kwame Brown 105-103
0:18 Kobe Bryant misses free throw 2 of 2 105-103
0:16 Luke Walton offensive rebound 105-103
0:16 105-103 Jason Terry personal foul (Luke Walton draws the foul)
0:16 Luke Walton makes free throw 1 of 2 106-103
0:16 Luke Walton makes free throw 2 of 2 107-103

0:08 107-106 Devin Harris makes 25-foot three point jumper (Jason Terry assists)
0:05 107-106 Dirk Nowitzki personal foul (Smush Parker draws the foul)
0:05 Smush Parker makes free throw 1 of 2 108-106
0:05 108-106 Adrian Griffin enters the game for DeSagana Diop
0:05 Smush Parker makes free throw 2 of 2 109-106
0:00 109-106 Jason Terry misses 25-foot three point jumper
0:00 109-106 Marquis Daniels offensive rebound
0:00 End of the 4th Quarter
0:00 End Game

So why is the media saying that Bryant (who missed an easy FT to ice it down the stretch) won the game for the Lakers when clearly Luke Walton (w/ help from Smush Parker) put the Mavericks away? :confused:

Complex said:
BTW...to answer your question...what games has Kobe won?

Tonight...December 12th

vs Dallas on the road

Kobe...43 points

plus game winning shot

Now take Kobe's dick out your mouths bitches :lol:.

Looks like you are the one that is riding his dick :yes: ...apparently you did not see the game :smh:

Complex said:
I love how you pussy muthafuckas talk shit on the internet, because you can't get fucked up :lol:

Fucked up by who? I hope you are not saying you are ready to fight someone for Kobe Bryant's honor like he is a damsal in distress and you are some kind of captain save a hoe... Shit is sad man. Your constant fan worship of Bryant is a sick obsession. :confused: :puke: :smh:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
:lol:@you not including Kobe's shot

No, your post regarding Kobe and trying to demean him is sad. It's like a little girls obsession over Justin Timberlake. Do you have his poster on your wall and do you throw darts at it? Especially with the name calling, inregards to someone you don't know...who only plays a sport. What he beat your favorite team? Grown men don't do that shit. Its like how you make a post about Kobe, then run up in another thread bragging to me about it as if you accomplished something. Do you feel better about yourself calling Kobe names? Do the planets realign or something for you when you do this? Then it's crazy how this is your M.O. and shit and you go from board to board doing and saying the same shit. What the fuck is wrong with your life dude?

Also you left out Kobe's block, in which the other player missed a free throw. Also you missed the plays he made to bring them back, since they were behind at first.

They were 5-1 in their last 6...with Kobe...yeah they are better with out him :rolleyes: Just like last year when he got hurt and they dropped out of the playoff race :rolleyes:

Kobe's long 3-pointer lifts Lakers over Mavs

DALLAS (AP) -- Lamar Odom has a pretty good theory on why Kobe Bryant shoots so much.

"It's hard not to shoot the ball when you can make shots from everywhere," Odom said.

Bryant gave several more eye-popping examples Monday night, making a spectacular layup in the third quarter, then swishing a jumper from about 30 feet while falling away with a hand in his face, the shot clock expiring and 34.9 seconds left to send the Los Angeles Lakers past the Dallas Mavericks 109-106.

The Lakers went from leading by 11 before halftime to trailing most of the second half until Bryant, who scored 43 points, tied it at 97 with a 3-pointer. Los Angeles was down by two when Bryant lost the ball at the top of the key, chased it down and heaved up the go-ahead 3 with defender Adrian Griffin coming at him.

"That's backyard stuff," Bryant said.

Bryant, Luke Walton and Smush Parker all made key plays the rest of the way, capping a 4-1 road trip for the Lakers and giving them five wins in six games. It also ended Dallas' five-game winning streak.

"It's a confidence builder for this team," Los Angeles coach Phil Jackson said. "It shows we can overcome odds."

The Mavericks had their chances to pull out the win, but couldn't get it done. Jason Terry missed a 3-pointer in the closing seconds and Lamar Odom batted away the rebound, conking Dirk Nowitzki in the face as he followed through. Nowitzki, who had 27 points and 15 rebounds, was sprawled on the court for several minutes after time expired.

"My neck popped a little bit," he said. "I'll be stiff tomorrow, but I'll be all right."

He was bothered more by Dallas' lousy defense, especially in the first half, when Bryant made eight of his first 11 shots and scored 27 points. He was about to have more when seldom-used Mavs center D.J. Mbenga made a phenomenal block on a dunk attempt in the final minute of the second quarter.

Bryant struggled in the third quarter, missing three straight shots and having a turnover during a 10-0 run that put Dallas in control. Although he went 2-of-10 in the period, that included a twisting, scooping, bank shot along the baseline that even Michael Jordan and Julius Erving would be proud of.

The fourth quarter opened with Bryant on the bench for the first time all game. The rest certainly helped when he put up the big shot over Griffin.

"He said he wasn't ready to come out," Jackson said. "But then he sat down for a while, came back, and made a shot like that. We wanted him to rest his legs. Your legs can suffer when you take as many shots as he does."

DeSagana Diop had a chance to tie it for Dallas after that, but missed his second foul shot. Los Angeles stretched the lead to four on a free throw by Bryant and a pair by Walton, who had rebounded Bryant's missed second free throw.

After a 3-pointer by Devin Harris got the Mavericks back within one with 8.5 seconds left, Parker made two free throws.

Kwame Brown was 6-of-6 for 12 points, half coming in the final quarter, and Odom had 15 points and 11 rebounds. Chris Mihm scored 10.

Marquis Daniels scored 23, Terry had 20 and Harris 19 for Dallas.

Mavs forward Josh Howard returned to the lineup after missing eight games with an ankle injury. He started and had four points and three rebounds in 11 minutes, all in the first half. His return might be good timing as forward Keith Van Horn bruised his right hip in the second quarter and didn't return. He's scheduled to have an MRI exam and an X-ray on Tuesday.

Diop had seven points and eight rebounds. Starting center Erick Dampier had only two points and four rebounds. He went to the bench after picking up his fifth foul midway through the third quarter and didn't return.

"We were just battling uphill all night," Dallas coach Avery Johnson said. "We couldn't get it in gear tonight."

Last edited:

RunawaySlave

Zeitgeist
BGOL Investor
Complex said:
They were 5-1 in their last 6...with Kobe...yeah they are better with out him :rolleyes: Just like last year when he got hurt and they dropped out of the playoff race :rolleyes:

In the last few games....which I already noted in a previous post, Kobe
has been shooting WAY less shots than the thirty-something shots per
he was averaging for the season. Hence the 5-1 record. There was one
game where he didn't even take TWENTY shots and the Lakers won

Last season, the Lakers were fading down the stretch BEFORE Kobe
got....ahem....."injured" :rolleyes: ....and yeah, NOBODY forced Stan Van Gundy
to quit, lol

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
They were fading in 6th place...shit :lol:

Like I said before, he hasn't needed to take as many shots, because other players have stepped up. The problem is that Lamar, Smush, Mihm, Kwame, Cook don't bring it every game. So Kobe feels he needs to shoot, because he can't depend on them.

Plus Kobe not shooting as much totally contradicts you alls argument about how selfish he is btw. He would be shooting 30 times regardless if others are making shots.

Oh yeah...the Lakers record when Kobe takes 30 plus shots...5 and 4 :D So it seems about even to me, regardless if he shoots 20 or 30. Still .500. Bottom line the Lakers don't have enough talent around Kobe, just like Boston and Philly.

RunawaySlave

Zeitgeist
BGOL Investor
Well, I am not dealing with the history of Kobe. I'm sure
Cran and X can take care of that. I'm only dealing with
the last six games and your contention that the Lakers
were a playoff team last year until Kobe got....uh...."hurt

There was CLEARLY a difference in the way the shots were
being distributed in the last few games. Contending that
Kobe is sharing the ball because he is unselfish, I think is
false. Or contending that the others have "stepped up"
their shooting is false as well. Like I said before, ANY player
can score if given the opportunity. Opportunity translating
into SHOT attempts that is. But guys like Smush Parker and
Chris Mihm have SHOWN they can score if given the chance
CONSISTENTLY to shoot the ball. And even Odom can score,
although I would NEVER put my trust in him to carry MY
offense....Unless I'm trying to get a lottery pick

RunawaySlave

Zeitgeist
BGOL Investor
Complex said:
They were fading in 6th place...shit :lol:

I may have been too nice. They weren't "fading" (out of
contention), they were FREE FALLING out of it. And Kobe
got off that rapidly descending elevator just before it
hit bottom with that ....uh....."injury"

If they didn't free fall so quickly, why did they commit the
absolute act of DESPERATION and hire back the coach
that just left??

One more thing....I gotta LOL myself at the contention
tha tthese grown men could not "step up" and deliver
points for the team. Every cat (or around 99%) of real
live NBA players (not those fag Euros) are capable of
delivering 20 points a night on that level. That is why
they are there

Oh, and believe it or not, I don't hate Kobe. Ask around
I actually defend the guy from time to time. But the evidence
speaks for itself

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Complex said:
:lol:@you not including Kobe's shot

Game winning shots are not made with 34 seconds left on the clock where atleast 6 more points were scored in the game so why would I include it? :confused:

Complex said:
No, your post regarding Kobe and trying to demean him is sad. It's like a little girls obsession over Justin Timberlake. Do you have his poster on your wall and do you throw darts at it? Especially with the name calling, inregards to someone you don't know...who only plays a sport.

I'm not demeaning Bryant at all. I'm just letting sheep minded fans like you know the truth. Bryant has talent ( Can get to the basket and finish strong, has range up to 25ft>, has athleticism, and is an OK set shooter ) but he is easily the dumbest player on the floor whenever he is out there (which I wouldnt expect you to understand being that the highest level of basketball you've competed in was playing for the YMCA rec ball team that your dad coached. :smh: )

Complex said:
:What he beat your favorite team?

We dont play the lakers until January

Complex said:
Grown men don't do that shit. Its like how you make a post about Kobe, then run up in another thread bragging to me about it as if you accomplished something. Do you feel better about yourself calling Kobe names? Do the planets realign or something for you when you do this? Then it's crazy how this is your M.O. and shit and you go from board to board doing and saying the same shit. What the fuck is wrong with your life dude?

Yet you continue to defend him harder than Cochran did for OJ :rolleyes:
Going from board to board? I dont know what you are talking about on that one but if I did, it was probably to educate another ignorant fan on why a player the media hypes as being the next great is not. Nothing is wrong with my life, I am enjoying it very much thank you :yes:

Complex said:
:Also you left out Kobe's block, in which the other player missed a free throw. Also you missed the plays he made to bring them back, since they were behind at first.

Like I said, I didnt see the game and the article you posted said the lakers were up by 11 at one point so I figure that Bryant (the ultimate clutch player) intentionally tanked the 3rd quarter so he could carry the lakers on his back with his 4th qt heroics :rolleyes:

:lol: @ you thinking he got hurt last year and that is the reason they dropped out of the playoff race. I even said last year that down the stretch he would fake an injury as an excuse for not playing on that losing team because he has no heart. Like all players from highschool (other than Moses Malone) Bryant simply doesnt understand what it takes to be an efficient and smart enough player to lead a team to an NBA title. Bryant wont win one (He should thank Shaquille O'Neal everytime he looks at those 3 rings), McGrady, Stoudemire, Garnett, Jermain O'Neal... non of them will win one being the focal point of an offense but that is another post.

I suggest that you actually learn to interpret what you are watching on the court and stop trying to equate being a superstar player to being able to score 30 points while jacking 30 shots. The bottomline is that Bryant is a talented player but he will never be great, (no matter how much you sheep minded fans hype him up) And he only has himself to blame. :yes:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
RunawaySlave said:
I may have been too nice. They weren't "fading" (out of
contention), they were FREE FALLING out of it. And Kobe
got off that rapidly descending elevator just before it
hit bottom with that ....uh....."injury"

If they didn't free fall so quickly, why did they commit the
absolute act of DESPERATION and hire back the coach
that just left??

One more thing....I gotta LOL myself at the contention
tha tthese grown men could not "step up" and deliver
points for the team. Every cat (or around 99%) of real
live NBA players (not those fag Euros) are capable of
delivering 20 points a night on that level. That is why
they are there

Oh, and believe it or not, I don't hate Kobe. Ask around
I actually defend the guy from time to time. But the evidence
speaks for itself

Smush and Mihm(come on now) are consistent. Smush has been a lifetime bench player. In their losses and on the road he barely averages 10 points and his shooting percentage drops off. I don't even need to mention Mihm. He has one good game every 5 :lol:

Kobe had a fake injury? Did you see the play he got injured on :lol:

He missed 18 games, because of a "fake" injury :lol:

They were 7-11 in those games without Kobe btw :D

Also before Kobe got injured they were 18-14(not including the game he got injured in) and had won 4 of 6 :D

Do you believe in bigfoot and the locness monster also?

I've presented you all with facts...you all are posting bullshit now :lol:

Last edited:

RunawaySlave

Zeitgeist
BGOL Investor
xfactor said:
he is easily the dumbest player on the floor whenever he is out there

I don't know about that one.....He has some SERIOUS
competition with Lamar and Kwame out there :confused:

RunawaySlave

Zeitgeist
BGOL Investor
Complex said:
Smush has been a lifetime bench player.
I've presented you all with facts...you all are posting bullshit now :lol:

Point A - What "lifetime"?? This is his 3rd season
one year on bench behind 4th overall pick Dujuan Wagner

Point B - What facts?? 5 and 4 ??

Posting little smiley faces aren't facts dude

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I've disputed everything you all have tried to say.

The Lakers are better without Kobe...facts don't show it
The Lakers win more when he shoots less...facts don't show it
The Lakers were free falling when he got injured last year...facts don't show it

You all are just going by opinion...give it up :lol:

RunawaySlave

Zeitgeist
BGOL Investor
Complex said:
I've disputed everything you all have tried to say.

The Lakers win more when he shoots less...facts don't show it

You all are just going by opinion...give it up :lol:

I'm not going over last year. You want to do that, go back and
find the THREADS from last year. I don't repeat myself.....
Nor do I go round and round on shit I KNOW to be a FACT

But on the point I quoted from you above. The last six
games PROVE the point. If you don't see that, you are
being delusional and YOU are the one believing in "monsters"
and all that. The last six games are right in FRONT OF YOUR
FACE. You would see that if you'd leave the stupid ass smiley's
alone.

Kobe has ONE game (before the Mavs) game where he took over
30 shots...Against Minnesota. And the Lakers LOST.

On 12-9-2005. I POSTED a reply stated that in the previous two
games (prior to Dec 9th), Kobe had taken WAY less shot attempts.
There is PROOF in the boxscores of the games from those two
previous nights. Not opinions like you said. P-R-O-O-F. Just go to
those boxscores and the numbers are RIGHT THERE. Less shots
MORE success. More shots, LESS success. I cannot put it any more
plainly, nor do I care to. I have had these kinds of debates over
sports all my 44 years on this planet. And the lesson I've learned
is that you CANNOT argue facts with FANS because they see what
they want to and what MEDIA shows them. Nothing further....

XFactor teases you because the highest you've played is Pop Warner
(or whatever church league), Well, I never even played that!!
I coached children and high school children, but never played anything
above a WMCA/PALeague. But I know what it takes to win at hoops. I am
a 30 year student of this game. Not talking off the top of my head.
Not repeating what Bill Walton, or Marv Albert, or Hubie Brown, or
Doug Collins or Steve Kerr, or Cranrab, or X-Factor, or any damn
body else said to me. But what I LEARNED from this game from EXPERTS
who ARE NOT on the payroll....

R.I.P.
Al McGuire (ONLY white cat whose opinion on basketball I listen to)

Only other mutha fukkas who I would listen to??? That matter?
Who I would seek answers from??
Magic, Isiah, Oscar, Russ.....
THAT'S IT

Last edited:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
You are a 30 year student of the game. Nice weak ass argument. So you're right because you're old :lol:

Damn do you know me? You know what I've done? :lol: I've played high school basketball. You were a college all american right? BTW pop warner is football. You sure you've coached? Oh I forgot, this is the internet where you can be anything you can be.

So, you're not talking about last year now? Oh, but I thought you were. So instead you're going by 21 games from this year?

The last 6 games...you mean the games the 5 out of 6 games the Lakers won? What does that prove exactly? That he should shoot less? Well, I'm sure he would...if the other players continued to step up. So what did you prove?

And why are you mentioning xfactor? How old are you? Is dude your butt buddy or something? Speak for yourself. That's some gay shit. Why the fuck do I care about what he or you think? You sure you're 44?

You learned from experts :lol: You call Magic and Oscar Robertson up? They're on your speed dial? You're drowning. You better get a life preserver. You're babbling about nothing. I don't give a fuck about your life or you :lol:

Do you even use google before you type...because you haven't spit out a fact yet.

He shot over 30 only once, before Dallas?

What do you call?

Denver
New York
Clippers
Chicago
Jersey
San Antonio
Utah
Charlotte
Dallas

And what was there record when he shoots over 30?

5-4

So that means there record when he doesn't is... 6-6 So what did you prove? They win more when he shoots less huh? Actually it's slightly better when he shoots 30 and takes command of the game.

So, please tell me, exactly what facts have you presented :(

You're knowledgeable huh? Not a fan huh? :lol:

Last edited: