New Private Chat For Sol

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered
I was in the chat last night (4/10) for a while, and it was pretty good. The folks in there had me rolling. Shout out to everyone who was there. I might drop in during the weekend as well...

mzmillion

...the easy cum!!
BGOL Investor
Been missing my XAT Mafia people. I'll be back in chat soon, work has just been keeping me away. I'm backed up with shit so as soon as I get that done, I'll be back live on cam!

Your Resident Phone Madame!
me-4a1bftqp2.png

MCP

International
International Member
Spoke to Bigirl, Harlem Angel and a few others the other day. Did have fun chatting. I would love to spend more there, only problem for me thought is the time difference as I'm in London.

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
Spoke to Bigirl, Harlem Angel and a few others the other day. Did have fun chatting. I would love to spend more there, only problem for me thought is the time difference as I'm in London.

Ten is there too and he chats all the time :)

bigirl

anti- voluntary ignorance
BGOL Investor
^^^^

Will try tonight, if not tomorrow.

8 pm right?

Then I go, and then what??

Change your name to your BGOL name immediately by clicking your default name and after that participate in the chat don't lurk. Thats all. See you later.
:)

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered
try about 9

I went in a little after 9 last night and I was the only one there. ..:lol:...Every other time I've checked in it was jumpin'. I guess it was poppin later, but I had to hit the bed early so I never came back. Everyone is cool though so I'll be back to chop it up.

JofromthaNO

Urban Renaissance Woman
BGOL Investor
I know we try and stick to the 8/9 p.m. (eastern time) slot, but dang...by the time things get good, I should be in the bed...we've got to work on an earlier time people....lol

DarkCity

Support BGOL
Registered
I haven't really been in chat in a miunte. I feel like since people started fucking with the webcams, if you don't have one it's hard to keep up.

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
16april and all i see is ass and pussy where the chat should be!! lol

wassup?

TEN

MEMPHIS_THUG

■▐░◇♠۩Gutta۞King۩♠◇░ ▌■™
BGOL Investor
even if u dont have the cam u can hear. if u have speakers and the mods think u participate enuff to recieve the password!

Digital Angel

Sig Angel
BGOL Investor
even if u dont have the cam u can hear. if u have speakers and the mods think u participate enuff to recieve the password!

I know your hiding your face on BGOL in your sig for good reason, but everytime I see that sig I get a chill as if I'm being held up at the bank or ATM machine:smh: I'm sure it's just me and your a sweetheart when you remove the bandana
2cy2jnt.jpg

MEMPHIS_THUG

■▐░◇♠۩Gutta۞King۩♠◇░ ▌■™
BGOL Investor
I know your hiding your face on BGOL in your sig for good reason, but everytime I see that sig I get a chill as if I'm being held up at the bank or ATM machine:smh: I'm sure it's just me and your a sweetheart when you remove the bandana
2cy2jnt.jpg

i'm a mysterious dude that lives a good life and aims at being the best that a man can be.

MzKittyDelicious

Star
BGOL Investor
Ok yall, so per lady scorpios instructions, I went and bought a mic today. I have a cam but I am in the process of unpacking/ spring cleaning/ putting away the winter gear/ taking out the summer spring wardrobe...*sigh* so my background is in no condition for cam but eventually it will.

ok so someone just hit me up on messenger when yall want me to come through

yahoo id: mzkittydeveraux :D

bgsig.jpg

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
Ok yall, so per lady scorpios instructions, I went and bought a mic today. I have a cam but I am in the process of unpacking/ spring cleaning/ putting away the winter gear/ taking out the summer spring wardrobe...*sigh* so my background is in no condition for cam but eventually it will.

ok so someone just hit me up on messenger when yall want me to come through

yahoo id: mzkittydeveraux :D

bgsig.jpg

anytime you want after 8 or 9 est there is usually someone in there. although lately the attendees have been coming later and later.

Shadow

The Dark Lord
BGOL Investor
25pq0za.jpg

Memph Thug is flying the Flag.....:yes:

I had to save this, as my other comp crashed with all my sigs and other stuff on it a couple years back.

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered
We're going to have to alter the lyrics to:

J...O... comes out at night!!!!!:lol:

shonuff.jpg

SHO' NUFF!!!

She gets the glow! :yes: :lol: :yes:

Big shout to Jo, and all the other ladies who come through the chat! ;) :D :yes:

Much respect to the fellas as well.

Everyone seems pretty cool...

MEMPHIS_THUG

■▐░◇♠۩Gutta۞King۩♠◇░ ▌■™
BGOL Investor
25pq0za.jpg

Memph Thug is flying the Flag.....:yes:

I had to save this, as my other comp crashed with all my sigs and other stuff on it a couple years back.
344sar7.gif

DAMN RIGHT HOMIE, THE ILLUMINATI OF BGOL!
POWERBROKERS BEHIND THE BOARD.............SHOUT OUT TO MANNY AND SPLACKEVELLI!
REMEBER WHEN THOSE ELECTIONS AND NOMINATIONS WENT DOWN IN 2002, LOL!
NINJAS WERE POSTING CRAZY SHIT TRYING TO EARN A SPOT. I WAS A MEMBER AND DIDNT KNOW IT TIL I WAS TOLD IN THE OLD CHATROOM AND GOT MY COMMISSION SIG.

TO ALL, REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENS IN THE CHAT, STAYS IN THE CHAT! VIOLATORS WILL BE EXECUTED WITHOUT TRIAL!

Last edited:

SEXY_SCORPIO

So pretty!
BGOL Investor
344sar7.gif

NINJAS WERE POSTING CRAZY SHIT TRYING TO EARN A SPOT. I WAS A MEMBER AND DIDNT KNOW IT TIL I WAS TOLD IN THE OLD CHATROOM AND GOT MY COMMISSION SIG.

TO ALL, REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENS IN THE CHAT, STAYS IN THE CHAT! VIOLATORS WILL BE EXECUTED WITHOUT TRIAL!

LET THEM KNOW I WILL CUT THEIR THROATS

JofromthaNO

Urban Renaissance Woman
BGOL Investor
shonuff.jpg

SHO' NUFF!!!

She gets the glow! :yes: :lol: :yes:

Big shout to Jo, and all the other ladies who come through the chat! ;) :D :yes:

Much respect to the fellas as well.

Everyone seems pretty cool...

Yes, let us remember that what happens in chat, stays in chat... (pulls up stocking to put on suit and go to church...:lol:)

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
344sar7.gif

Damn right MT....:hmm:

how do you get in the chat??

go to the first page of this thread and click or see the xat.com/bgol on Memphis Thugs sig and click.
When you enter chat you must immediately change to your bgol name. To do so click the Xat given name and change.
Failure to change your name will result in a ban.

LET THEM KNOW I WILL CUT THEIR THROATS

Slice n dice. No mercy. :hmm:

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered
344sar7.gif

True indeed...

We all have to keep the details of what happens in the chat...

quiet.jpg

jucurious

agent of change
BGOL Investor
damn

yall slicing n dicing ppl now?

OH NOW YALL WANNA GET GULLY?

when i did it...i was told to be NICE...yeah SS...i'm talkin bout u!

lol

NO SLICING N DICING:smh:

unless i'm gettin in on it:hmm: