New Private Chat For Sol

SWATLANTA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fucking Dockers slacks wearing, scotch drinking, LL Bean loafers wearing fat bastard!!!:angry:

Btw, Timothy, did you vote yet?:confused:

Did I vote ? You are darn tooting, I punched the Mccain /Palin ticket as quick as I could. Mccain will bring about true change and Palin is a visionary !!

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered
You know that you love this wide ride that I got for the ladies...

Imagine me in a speed-o as we walk the beaches of your native bahamas :D

TMI brotha...TM mutha fuckin I...:hmm::hmm::angry::hmm::hmm:

SpiritOfTruth.jpg

*Loads "the clip"...*

SHUT YO GOT DAMN ASS UP!!!

SWATLANTA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
*you have been kicked by bigirl*
reason: this is a CAC free zone. go eat some parsnips and listen to coldplay.

Can't kick me, I got mod status too...

soooooo.......one, and two, and you know what to do......breakdown....

*cues Tom Jones*

:dance::dance:

:lol::lol::lol:

bigirl

anti- voluntary ignorance
BGOL Investor
da fuck is parsnips??

nasty cracka food :puke:

parsnips.jpg

The parsnip (Pastinaca sativa) is a root vegetable related to the carrot. Parsnips resemble carrots, but are paler than most of them and have a stronger flavor. Like carrots, parsnips are native to Eurasia and have been eaten there since ancient times. Zohary and Hopf note that the archeological evidence for the cultivation of the parsnip is “still rather limited,” and that Greek and Roman literary sources are a major source about its early use, but warn "there are some difficulties in distinguishing between parsnip and carrot (which, in Roman times, were white or purple) in classical writings since both vegetables seem to have been sometimes called pastinaca yet each vegetable appears to be well under cultivation in Roman times."[2]

Contents [hide]
1 Uses
2 Name
3 Cultivation
4 Nutritional properties
5 Dangers connected to wild parsnips
6 References
7 External links
8 Recipe Links
[edit]Uses

Until the potato arrived from the New World, its place in dishes was occupied by the parsnip and other root vegetables such as the turnip. Parsnips can be boiled, roasted or used in stews, soups and casseroles. In some cases, the parsnip is boiled and the solid portions are removed from the soup or stew, leaving behind a more subtle flavour than the whole root and contributing starch to thicken the dish. Roasted parsnip is considered an essential part of Christmas dinner in some parts of the English-speaking world and frequently features in the traditional Sunday Roast. Parsnips can also be fried, or be eaten raw.
The parsnip originates in the Mediterranean region and originally was the size of a baby carrot when full grown. When the Roman Empire expanded north through Europe the Romans brought the parsnip with them. They found that the parsnip grew bigger the further north they went.
[edit]Name

While folk etymology sometimes assumes the name is a portmanteau of parsley and turnip, it actually comes from a Latin word for "forked", plus the -nip ending because it was assumed to be a kind of turnip. It is among the closest relatives of actual parsley, which can be bred to develop a very parsnip-like root.
[edit]Cultivation

Parsnips are not grown in warm climates, since frost is necessary to develop their flavor. The parsnip is a favorite with gardeners in areas with short growing seasons. Sandy, loamy soil is preferred; silty, clay, and rocky soils are unsuitable as they produce short forked roots.
Seeds can be planted in early spring, as soon as the ground can be worked. Harvesting can begin in late fall after the first frost, and continue through winter until the ground freezes over.
More than almost any other vegetable seed, parsnip seed significantly deteriorates in viability if stored for long, so it is advisable to use fresh seed each year.
In Roman times, parsnips were believed to be an aphrodisiac.
In the United States, this plant was introduced fairly early in history by British colonists as a root vegetable. It was thereafter replaced in popularity by the potato in the mid-nineteenth century and consequently escaped from cultivation, so today most states have wild parsnip on their list of noxious weeds or invasive species.
Parsnip is used as a food plant by the larvae of some Lepidoptera species, including its namesake, the Parsnip swallowtail and also the Common Swift, Garden Dart, and Ghost Moth.

sean69

Star
BGOL Investor
nasty cracka food :puke:

parsnips.jpg

The parsnip (Pastinaca sativa) is a root vegetable related to the carrot. Parsnips resemble carrots, but are paler than most of them and have a stronger flavor. Like carrots, parsnips are native to Eurasia and have been eaten there since ancient times. Zohary and Hopf note that the archeological evidence for the cultivation of the parsnip is “still rather limited,” and that Greek and Roman literary sources are a major source about its early use, but warn "there are some difficulties in distinguishing between parsnip and carrot (which, in Roman times, were white or purple) in classical writings since both vegetables seem to have been sometimes called pastinaca yet each vegetable appears to be well under cultivation in Roman times."[2]

Contents [hide]
1 Uses
2 Name
3 Cultivation
4 Nutritional properties
5 Dangers connected to wild parsnips
6 References
7 External links
8 Recipe Links
[edit]Uses

Until the potato arrived from the New World, its place in dishes was occupied by the parsnip and other root vegetables such as the turnip. Parsnips can be boiled, roasted or used in stews, soups and casseroles. In some cases, the parsnip is boiled and the solid portions are removed from the soup or stew, leaving behind a more subtle flavour than the whole root and contributing starch to thicken the dish. Roasted parsnip is considered an essential part of Christmas dinner in some parts of the English-speaking world and frequently features in the traditional Sunday Roast. Parsnips can also be fried, or be eaten raw.
The parsnip originates in the Mediterranean region and originally was the size of a baby carrot when full grown. When the Roman Empire expanded north through Europe the Romans brought the parsnip with them. They found that the parsnip grew bigger the further north they went.
[edit]Name

While folk etymology sometimes assumes the name is a portmanteau of parsley and turnip, it actually comes from a Latin word for "forked", plus the -nip ending because it was assumed to be a kind of turnip. It is among the closest relatives of actual parsley, which can be bred to develop a very parsnip-like root.
[edit]Cultivation

Parsnips are not grown in warm climates, since frost is necessary to develop their flavor. The parsnip is a favorite with gardeners in areas with short growing seasons. Sandy, loamy soil is preferred; silty, clay, and rocky soils are unsuitable as they produce short forked roots.
Seeds can be planted in early spring, as soon as the ground can be worked. Harvesting can begin in late fall after the first frost, and continue through winter until the ground freezes over.
More than almost any other vegetable seed, parsnip seed significantly deteriorates in viability if stored for long, so it is advisable to use fresh seed each year.
In Roman times, parsnips were believed to be an aphrodisiac.
In the United States, this plant was introduced fairly early in history by British colonists as a root vegetable. It was thereafter replaced in popularity by the potato in the mid-nineteenth century and consequently escaped from cultivation, so today most states have wild parsnip on their list of noxious weeds or invasive species.
Parsnip is used as a food plant by the larvae of some Lepidoptera species, including its namesake, the Parsnip swallowtail and also the Common Swift, Garden Dart, and Ghost Moth.

Lentils...:puke:

OnSlaught

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Lentils...:puke:

Sean, you don't like lentils bro? They are the shit that's gonna get us through the armageddon when Obama gets elected and white muthafuckas from the future send back T3 1000s and shit to assassinate Obama and mistakenly start takin out all black folks...lentils are the food of champions!:yes:

sean69

Star
BGOL Investor
Sean, you don't like lentils bro? They are the shit that's gonna get us through the armageddon when Obama gets elected and white muthafuckas from the future send back T3 1000s and shit to assassinate Obama and mistakenly start takin out all black folks...lentils are the food of champions!:yes:

WTF :lol:

OnSlaught

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I know, I'm sleepy then a muthafucka! :lol::lol::lol::lol: I should come up with stand-up material when I am sleep deprived...shit would be classic!

But on the real, all you need is the right types of spices to go with some lentils...there's over like 60 different types and the shit is mad high in protein, carb, and starch content. That's why South Asians are so fuckin' smart...eat that shit all your life and pass it down through the generations and you'll have fuckin' Obama/Ghandi's on your genetic family tree in no time...:yes: Or some fuckin' goofy ass Bollywood nigga...either way you're good to go. Have you dancing like this nigga over here ---> :dance:

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
You know that you love this wide ride that I got for the ladies...

Imagine me in a speed-o as we walk the beaches of your native bahamas :D

:smh::smh::puke: uhmm how bout no....

HUSH YOUR BALDHEAD BABYLONIAN SCUNT

:lol::lol: OMG

I got 2.2" of hot loving to fill up that loud mouth of yours you dark heifer !

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

:confused::confused::confused: I'm HITTT!!!
:lol::lol:

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

omg

i can "hear" Tim saying that

tears r fuckin coming out of my eyes

i can't breathe

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Tim is a nuisance :hmm::lol:

*you have been kicked by bigirl*
reason: this is a CAC free zone. go eat some parsnips and listen to coldplay.

parsnips BG? ....lmao :lol:

Can't kick me, I got mod status too...

soooooo.......one, and two, and you know what to do......breakdown....

*cues Tom Jones*

:dance::dance:

:lol::lol::lol:

OMG stop you killin me.....:lol::lol::lol:

MT that lil music clip... lil man at the end :lol::lol:.:yes::lol:

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator