Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
who dis be?

n8806017_37053021_9064.jpg

SEXY_SCORPIO

So pretty!
BGOL Investor
hopefully the old chat will be remade and the universe can spin normally...hahahaha

but ummm yeah...the new XAT is dead

1) its the summer time so the numbers are gonna drop

2) clashing personalities and summer heat don't mix so ppl aint down for that lol

but hopefully we will all stay in touch...i miss the old XAT...awww

We had the clashing personalities before so that's no excuse. I haven't been on because my sister was getting married and my ass was worn out,but now it's over so I will be in more often now

jucurious

agent of change
BGOL Investor
We had the clashing personalities before so that's no excuse. I haven't been on because my sister was getting married and my ass was worn out,but now it's over so I will be in more often now

yeah but if u noticed...the personalities were clashing more...the clashing were starting to get annoying (you how the whole Don and Follow thing started to annoy all of us...yeah that type of annoying)

and one of the most disliked personalities is the owner of the new chat so ppl aint really feelin it

i mean i miss XAT but it started to go downhill slowly....let me correct that...i miss the XAT we had before the last couple of months .. but hey that is just me

SEXY_SCORPIO

So pretty!
BGOL Investor
yeah but if u noticed...the personalities were clashing more...the clashing were starting to get annoying (you how the whole Don and Follow thing started to annoy all of us...yeah that type of annoying)

and one of the most disliked personalities is the owner of the new chat so ppl aint really feelin it

i mean i miss XAT but it started to go downhill slowly....let me correct that...i miss the XAT we had before the last couple of months .. but hey that is just me

c/s. But where the hell is Memph and Hott. And if people don't like LD so much,why doesn't someone who is cool with everyone start one up and keep everything the same including the mods,it will be like nothing ever changed.

jucurious

agent of change
BGOL Investor
c/s. But where the hell is Memph and Hott. And if people don't like LD so much,why doesn't someone who is cool with everyone start one up and keep everything the same including the mods,it will be like nothing ever changed.

well i talked to Memph....they are taking care of business and don't have time to get on the net much anymore...

plus hot graduated and is doin the damn thing
:dance::dance::dance::dance:

but yeah the idea of making another chat was proposed ....eh it could prolly work but the longer time w/out chat the harder it is gonna be to get it to bounce back...especially w/ the new shit occurring

i was approached and asked to make a XAT since im pretty cool w/ everyone but i kinda would feel bad cuz LD did at least try to fulfill a void, plus trust me...the sarcasm will be on a new high for the first month. i've seen this bring some interesting comments out of a lot of ppl but imma leave it at that

but hey SS...y don't u make one...ur pretty cool w/ everyone

i know the site is going pay in like 2 weeks and i prolly wont be paying so it would be cool to be able to stay in touch with some ppl in a group way so iono who knows.

OH YEAH....how was the wedding? awwwww

SEXY_SCORPIO

So pretty!
BGOL Investor
well i talked to Memph....they are taking care of business and don't have time to get on the net much anymore...

but yeah the idea of making another chat was proposed ....eh it could prolly work but the longer time w/out chat the harder it is gonna be to get it to bounce back...especially w/ the new shit occurring

i was approached and asked to make a XAT since im pretty cool w/ everyone but i kinda would feel bad cuz LD did at least try to fulfill a void, plus trust me...the sarcasm will be on a new high for the first month. i've seen this bring some interesting comments out of a lot of ppl but imma leave it at that

i know the site is going pay in like 2 weeks and i prolly wont be paying so it would be cool to be able to stay in touch with some ppl in a group way so iono who knows.

That was the reason I didn't want to do another one. I don't want LD to feel as if I am slighting him. But if you want ju,you and I can start one up and have everything the same.Same rules,everything. I am glad hott graduated wooohooooo.

Oh and the wedding was so beautiful. I looked sexy as hell in my dress,lol

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered

That was the reason I didn't want to do another one. I don't want LD to feel as if I am slighting him. But if you want ju,you and I can start one up and have everything the same.Same rules,everything. I am glad hott graduated wooohooooo.

:hmm:

I " Hear " you talking. I ain't " Seeing " nada doe.

Much props to Hott for graduating, do ya thing girl!!!

I also co-sign Shane...:lol::hmm::lol:

shanebp1978

Super Moderator

Replies lacking previously mentioned dress will be, " REJECTED ".

Get this shit outta here.

Non compliance in posting previously mentioned dress within your next 5 SOL posts, will result in forfeiture of Shane's lustful fascination with you, and breaching of fantasy contract.

I hope you have read everything completely . . . If I can just get your John Hancock to prove that you understand all you've been told . . .

Please sign and date here . . . . .

Initial here . . . . . . .

Blood sample here . . . . .

Finger sniff test results here . . .

Genetic purity screening here . . . .

. . . Thank you for doing business with Shane Enterprises LLC, we'll be expecting a picture of you in that dress, ASAP, or the severe long dick of the law will be vigorously applied with FULL extent to your account, * Cough *, Love tunnel, * Cough * Vagina, * Cough *, throat. AHEM.

:eek::eek:

:lol:

LeroyDibiase

Rising Star
Registered

No slight at all, like I said last night, I knew it would happen. That's what I get for being nice. I thought XAT wasn't supposed to be so serious. Like I said two months ago, niggas acting like high school.

mzmillion

...the easy cum!!
BGOL Investor

I miss it too......

SS, that sig is hott as hell, that damn Digital.....she killin me.

ClevelandDawg216

***TURBO CITY GLOBAL***
BGOL Investor

sean69

Star
BGOL Investor
Obama can start up a new chat room for all I care . I will still keep the convo relevant vis-a-vis lasagna and various foods ... Buh'lee dat. :hmm:

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered

No slight at all, like I said last night, I knew it would happen. That's what I get for being nice. I thought XAT wasn't supposed to be so serious. Like I said two months ago, niggas acting like high school.

2hd8cok.gif
2hd8cok.gif

After looking at these comments again I thought about it and I have an idea that MAY bring XAT back to the level it was before in the room Memph and Hott started...

Instead of starting a new room why not have someone like Sexy Scorpio (and possibly Ju) put on as an owner of the (current) room started by LD? Since he opened the room LD could either add SS on as owner or he could even pass the torch to her. If he decided to pass the torch he could/should stay on as a mod. He could also work with SS to appoint mods. For example, in either case, they could appoint male and female mods to create balance within the room. SS could pick a couple guys and LD could pick a couple girls. In addition to that a new password could be set for the VIP section for the folks who want access to that feature... If this sort of compromise can be reached things could "get back to normal" in XAT...IF this, or any version of this actually becomes a reality, an announcement should be made in here and possibly in a new thread here on SOL to let everyone (especially those who may be wary of LD's room) that things have been adjusted at the top...Once again this is just an idea...Peace!!!

Last edited:

LeroyDibiase

Rising Star
Registered
After looking at these comments again I thought about it and I have an idea that MAY bring XAT back to the level it was before in the room Memph and Hott started...

Instead of starting a new room why not have someone like Sexy Scorpio (and possibly Ju) put on as an owner of the (current) room started by LD? Since he opened the room LD could either add SS on as owner or he could even pass the torch to her. If he decided to pass the torch he could/should stay on as a mod. He could also work with SS to appoint mods. For example, in either case, they could appoint male and female mods to create balance within the room. SS could pick a couple guys and LD could pick a couple girls. In addition to that a new password could be set for the VIP section for the folks who want access to that feature... If this sort of compromise can be reached things could "get back to normal" in XAT...IF this, or any version of this actually becomes a reality, an announcement should be made in here and possibly in a new thread here on SOL to let everyone (especially those who may be wary of LD's room) that things have been adjusted at the top...Once again this is just an idea...Peace!!!

Chat was like normal tonight. The main thing is niggas assume too much without experiencing anything. Plus i've seen pretty much everyone come through and hang with the exception of maybe one person, so it can't be all that bad. Also, if you read people's comments, it seems to be that chat changed before the room went down which means it's the attitudes of people, which will still be there in any room with any mod.

Much_ado_about_nothing_(1993).jpg

shanebp1978

Super Moderator
Xat's chat death had nothing to do with LeroyDibiase, and or anyone.

It was human nature. If you've played Chess, Poker, you know.

Chat served it's function as an axillary of SOL.

How THAT played out . . . . :cool: Is what it is. But I will say no more.

But it's function has been served.

Time for a new generation of chat to crop up. But you will not see the old members in there as it was.

All I have to say on the subject.

Of course I've been years on this board, and so I dig certain things.

Don't think to hard on it, you'll only speculate.

OnSlaught

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
2hd8cok.gif
2hd8cok.gif

Sorry CT (and don't think I comin' at you at all) but it's not that fucking serious! SERIOUSLY! People should just suck it up and deal with it or keep it movin'. How anyone can have animosity that is carried over the internet because some people get their E-FEELINGS HURT is ridiculous! BGOL is about having a thick skin and gettin' a laugh out a situation. SOL is no different, and I don't know why people really thought it would be.

It's not that serious...AT ALL!!! www.MOVEONMUTHAFUCKA.ORG
:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

Peace out....:cool:

SEXY_SCORPIO

So pretty!
BGOL Investor
Chat was like normal tonight. The main thing is niggas assume too much without experiencing anything. Plus i've seen pretty much everyone come through and hang with the exception of maybe one person, so it can't be all that bad. Also, if you read people's comments, it seems to be that chat changed before the room went down which means it's the attitudes of people, which will still be there in any room with any mod.

Basically

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered

True indeed, while I was there it seemed to move pretty smoothly. I only made my suggestion because the issue was raised that maybe some people stopped coming around because of who started the new spot. It's all good with me though, chat is simply a way to pass the time when there's not much going on at night. In my opinion it shouldn't really matter who's "in charge" as long as there is an opportunity to hang out for a while and interact with a few folks. It's all entertainment...

Xat's chat death had nothing to do with LeroyDibiase, and or anyone.

It was human nature. If you've played Chess, Poker, you know.

Chat served it's function as an axillary of SOL.

How THAT played out . . . . :cool: Is what it is. But I will say no more.

But it's function has been served.

Time for a new generation of chat to crop up. But you will not see the old members in there as it was.

All I have to say on the subject.

Of course I've been years on this board, and so I dig certain things.

Don't think to hard on it, you'll only speculate.

Word. People always have been and always will be fickle...

Sorry CT (and don't think I comin' at you at all) but it's not that fucking serious! SERIOUSLY! People should just suck it up and deal with it or keep it movin'. How anyone can have animosity that is carried over the internet because some people get their E-FEELINGS HURT is ridiculous! BGOL is about having a thick skin and gettin' a laugh out a situation. SOL is no different, and I don't know why people really thought it would be.

It's not that serious...AT ALL!!!
www.MOVEONMUTHAFUCKA.ORG

No offense taken at all playa. I feel the same way and I agree 100%. This is internet. Nothing that happens here should be taken so seriously. As I mentioned in response to Leroy, I only made the suggestion because it seemed like some people had issue with the new situation. In my opinion this site, and any other site on the 'net should be used as a way to escape the stress and strain that comes in the real world. We should all be able to log on and be entertained for the time we're here. E-Beef, E-Arguments, shit any thing starting with "E-" are pointless and shouldn't be taken so seriously...

Last edited:

followup

BGOL Investor

WOW!! I mean WOW!!! I actually agree with you 100%

LeroyDibiase

Rising Star
Registered

You my nigga, you know that, right? I wonder what Lonestar would think of recent developments. :rolleyes:

Andeyhollawho

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn...a dude take a few weeks off...come back and shit is all fucked up...I ain't even got a link to the new site...somebody hit me up...anybody?

:eek:

Where that Xat at!!!

MEMPHIS_THUG

■▐░◇♠۩Gutta۞King۩♠◇░ ▌■™
BGOL Investor
damn man, i hate that old xat mafia site crumbled, i expected it to run whether i was logging in or not(which i was not for a minute).
next i get a email asking about where the chat go, i go check the shit and all the hard work i put into that bitch was gone, just gone.
i was pissed at that(all my hard work) but more pissed that all that gutter ass xat mafia culture we loved/hated was gone.
long ass members list? gone
all the graphics? gone
all the pics that were banned from bgol/sol? gone
etc.

i laughed harder than a m'fucka at some of the flamings we inflicted on suckaz manne! and i mean some folk took some real beatings, but were always welcomed back by me.

i want to make another one ,but if i dont log in for a while will it be taken again? i dont have time to babysit the free xat, but an actual paid server will work of course.

BEING A SMALL BUSINESS OWNER in this bush era is a m'fucka and demands my constant oversight so i doubt that i will make another one on a free site, but maybe one on a paid server of my own even if some other cat does one.

XAT 3 COMING SOON?

SHOUTS OUT TO LEROY FOR KEEPING THE CHAT GOING!!!!

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
MT bredren hope that everyting irie with you otherwise yes :)

Tell Miss HottMixx i send her and the lil man some love :)

damn man, i hate that old xat mafia site crumbled, i expected it to run whether i was logging in or not(which i was not for a minute).
next i get a email asking about where the chat go, i go check the shit and all the hard work i put into that bitch was gone, just gone.
i was pissed at that(all my hard work) but more pissed that all that gutter ass xat mafia culture we loved/hated was gone.
long ass members list? gone
all the graphics? gone
all the pics that were banned from bgol/sol? gone
etc.

i laughed harder than a m'fucka at some of the flamings we inflicted on suckaz manne! and i mean some folk took some real beatings, but were always welcomed back by me.

i want to make another one ,but if i dont log in for a while will it be taken again? i dont have time to babysit the free xat, but an actual paid server will work of course.

BEING A SMALL BUSINESS OWNER in this bush era is a m'fucka and demands my constant oversight so i doubt that i will make another one on a free site, but maybe one on a paid server of my own even if some other cat does one.

XAT 3 COMING SOON?

SHOUTS OUT TO LEROY FOR KEEPING THE CHAT GOING!!!!