New Movie Trailer: Trap - new M. Night Shyamalan - COULD THIS BE GOOD?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Looks interesting, but the twist at the end will fuck it up.

It's shamalayn he will fuck it up.. the black guy will be the other bad guy and u'll find out the police was really there for him he just figured out the cac was a serial killer to. He wants him to admit to being the killer so he can escape

#gawddamnyallwillneverevertrustthatbrownskinmanagain

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
The only other movies of his that I watched all the way through were The Walberg movie and After Earth. I think they speak for themselves.
I swear Wahlberg look like he was trolling that whole movie. Like he knew that movie was gonna be bullshit so he said fuck it I'm gonna act like I'm a 6 yr old reading off of cue cards.

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I swear Wahlberg look like he was trolling that whole movie. Like he knew that movie was gonna be bullshit so he said fuck it I'm gonna act like I'm a 6 yr old reading off of cue cards.
Dude acts like that in all his movies to me, his brother is a much better actor, his performance in The Sixth Sense beats anything Marky Mark has ever done.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Dude acts like that in all his movies to me, his brother is a much better actor, his performance in The Sixth Sense beats anything Marky Mark has ever done.
lol I liked him in basketball diaries, pain and gain, and also departed.. when he pretty much needs to play a piece of shit he’s pretty good at it

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
a76c5bfa979f6783b6b7a6a21e36d8f3.gif
By this logic, the chair pull was Split and the tape on the door was Glass.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

@ViCiouS

M Night owes this man a percentage

Because that breakdown about how profitable his movies are and that they are mostly original IP and small budgets?

Damn.

Last edited: