New Movie Trailer: Trap - new M. Night Shyamalan - COULD THIS BE GOOD?

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
@ViCiouS

Wait.... you think M. Night finally back for real this time?
018fee16-2eb4-4f81-9e80-e80bef3bfd30_text.gif

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i liked "Old".....so he might have another one here.....

Old wasn't bad, but it wasn't like the unbreakable movies or 6th sense......

Now I was listening to Revisionist History and he had a plot for a drama movie that never got made..... it would've been interesting at the time, but not "great" either. He didn't spill all the beans because he states he may still try to make it one day

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I just rewatched Glass...

The critics at the time killed that movie.

McAvoy should have gotten awards for his performance as the beast
Actually the fans figured out the whole concept of how beast was created right after split was made.. I even posted it b4 glass was made.. the problem is shamlaun ( how ever the fuck you spell his name ) delivery was garbage.. people already predicted the beast father was on the same train so the hero and the villain was created by glass at the same damn time.. or all 3 lives changed forever on that day and they didn’t even touch each other hand.. another fan prediction borrowed by the director.. see saw 7, see glass, one day scream gonna be on that list with stu survived.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
So is this gonna be like die hard with the bad guy being the person who has to survive the day.. if he gets away that’s not a good thing lol.. usually the director makes it that the killer is on the loose and the dad has to protect his daughter , than in the end you find out the dad was the killer all this time

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Plot twist: everyone in the theater is a killer:roflmao2:
would be hilarious

or the black guy was lying and it was really a bomb threat or plot to kill singer and this nig panic and admit he’s the killer than the boys be like what we didn’t come for you oh well take these multiple gun shots

or his daughter set him up

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
So is this gonna be like die hard with the bad guy being the person who has to survive the day.. if he gets away that’s not a good thing lol.. usually the director makes it that the killer is on the loose and the dad has to protect his daughter , than in the end you find out the dad was the killer all this time

It could work..

They have had us "rooting" for the serial killer for awhile now.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Much like Abigail...

I really wonder if they could have marketed this WITHOUT revealing the twist in the trailer?
Possible spoiler for abigail below

The twist is that’s Dracula daughter (possibly)…. Originally I believe the movie was gonna be called draculas daughter. It was supposed to be part of the monsterverse but that failed with the Tom cruise mummy movie. So now it’s gonna be stand alone movies. They wanted to push this movie as its seperate entity without the pressure of calling it draculas daughter.. this is allegedly again

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
^^^^

That's why I hope this works he could easily do that here.

Even having another serial killer at the same concert and we find out he only hints bad people
It's shamalayn he will fuck it up.. the black guy will be the other bad guy and u'll find out the police was really there for him he just figured out the cac was a serial killer to. He wants him to admit to being the killer so he can escape