Netflix Series: Seven Seconds (2018) Trailer #1, Starring Regina King (drops 2/23/18)

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
SHow is out now... probably won’t start until the weekend. It’s too much Fucking shit out.

On an unrelated note... I just saw that Netflix is coming out with a Reboot of one of my all time favorite shows from the 90s Reboot.

Sadly this isn’t the conclusion of the cliffhanger and sadly it looks like Netflix isn’t perfect. Why did they give this shit to the Voltron or Trollhunters people. :angry:

I’m putting the trailer here cause I’m not making a thread on this. I’m hot..

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
up to episode 5. Pretty good so far. Just one aspect i'm not too fond of.

TimRock

BGOL Investor
this is going to be a slow grind 2 eps in so far

this has lots of layers...hope they can pull it off

the acting is top notch
Nah. It gets addictive. I started today and I'm almost done
I'm here for Russell Hornsby and Regina King...both great actors...

This sort of looks like that show...Shots fired...from a black perspective..
This is better. Shots Fired got boring.

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Nah. It gets addictive. I started today and I'm almost done

This is better. Shots Fired got boring.

I'm going to have to start watching to see..I thought Aisha Hinds and Sanaa were excellent. I was a little disappointed in "Mack Wilds" part...he seemed to one dimensional to me and didn't really get to show his acting range. I feel like dude could be the next Michael B. Jordan...

BK Pop

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That’s why Mo’Nique’s argument can’t stand... look how many shows they have with black lead characters or blacks in roles that are more then just supporting characters.

Like I just started watching this new show on Netflix called “everything sucks” the black kid on this show is a star in the making.

I watched by his last weekend. Lil dude is A good actor. Although I was really trying to gauge how fine his mom was. Also I just realized last night he's in the proud Mary movie opposite Taraji

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
watched the whole series in 2 days. Loved it. Beautifully shot. Acting was amazing.

Same here... wife and i are on vacation ..came back from a day out..crashed and decided to start watching this show..couldnt stop until we finished all episodes at 4 am. Great show...was frustrating at times, but thats part of reality dealing with the police, mainstream media and the joke of a justice system.

Last edited:

TimRock

BGOL Investor
nadine scratched up dudes arm, wouldn't the autopsy show that when they check under her nails? Plus they kidnapped her in the black and red car. Was it searched by forensics?

Last edited:

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
nadine scratched up dudes arm, wouldn't the autopsy show that when they check under her nails? Plus they kidnapped her in the black and red card. Was it searched by forensics?
All good points! And how come they didn't check the hospital camera footage to show that old boy had actually showed up at the hospital to return the seagull?

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
man this show was borderline wack! i know i'm going to be in the minority on this

plot holes plot holes plot holes....people's motivations were unknown or just off

this show had so much potential the ball was dropped somewhere ...waste of a good script and acting

6 out of 10

i'll go into more detail when more people have seen it.