Netflix Series: Seven Seconds (2018) Trailer #1, Starring Regina King (drops 2/23/18)

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
dude where you at on black lightning you watched yet?

Man I'm about to fire that up tonight. I got back up on the superhero shows. I just got caught up on Supergirl last night and I'm watching Black Lighting tonight. I've heard great things already.

Kemo07

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Definitely watching. The producer of the Killing is involved so it should be pretty good.

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
monique-netflix-boycott-theblackmedia-2018.png

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man 5 seconds in I said this shit reminds me of The Killing...and then it says it's by the same people. Shit looks good.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
:confused: ask Monique LOL

That’s why Mo’Nique’s argument can’t stand... look how many shows they have with black lead characters or blacks in roles that are more then just supporting characters.

Like I just started watching this new show on Netflix called “everything sucks” the black kid on this show is a star in the making.

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
Fuck Netflix where is Luke Cage season 2. I got a 5 year old in this house and he is all about the superhero shows and movies. Black panther black lightning Luke Cage avengers cap America Ironman he just can’t get enough. He was trying to order shit from the marvel store yesterday

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
Fuck Netflix where is Luke Cage season 2. I got a 5 year old in this house and he is all about the superhero shows and movies. Black panther black lightning Luke Cage avengers cap America Ironman he just can’t get enough. He was trying to order shit from the marvel store yesterday
:confused:

dude luke cage is coming this year...they go in order.. Jessica jones is up next

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member

Luke Cage season 1 dropped in 2016 and season drops this year... probably around August or September. They haven’t confirmed the date yet... So just chil a little Fam. Netflix knows what they are doing.

Put your kid on Black Lightning on CW. It’s actually really good