Muslims outraged over cartoons

actinanass

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Que really doesn't dislikes anything. Hell, I used to think he dislike conservatives, but I understand that he is keeping his status qua. Which is, challenge everything everyone believes in. I happened to be one of the more dominate conservative voices on this board. Thus, he challenges me with situations that some conservatives do that aren't that "conservative".

If I may assume something really quick, I think Que actually wants me to defend, and spread conservatism on this board. Without people like me, Lamarr, Gunner, BigUNC, and other cats speaking against the hypocritical nature of the modern day democrat, this board would be a liberal dick suck fest. Literally....

The faster new posters realize this, the smarter they will become...

WheelsofClay2

wannabe star
Registered
Que really doesn't dislikes anything. Hell, I used to think he dislike conservatives, but I understand that he is keeping his status qua. Which is, challenge everything everyone believes in. I happened to be one of the more dominate conservative voices on this board. Thus, he challenges me with situations that some conservatives do that aren't that "conservative".

If I may assume something really quick, I think Que actually wants me to defend, and spread conservatism on this board. Without people like me, Lamarr, Gunner, BigUNC, and other cats speaking against the hypocritical nature of the modern day democrat, this board would be a liberal dick suck fest. Literally....

Bruh, I ain't new. I have been reading the dozens of negative threads that Que has started about Islam. I have questioned his attack on Islam. He isn't simply trying to be provocative and thought provoking.

Que has a pattern of posting anti muslim threads that's why I asked for Que to show me his anti Christian thread.

I want him to show me his anti Christian extremist threads.

It's not challenging conventional ideas and positions to promote negativity toward Islam. That is quite commonplace in the West.

redemption

Star
Registered
Cut off a guys head? No problem.
Cut off a womans head? No problem.
Blow up a store full of woman and children? No problem.
Rape some women and everybody know you did it? No problem

Draw some cartoons?

WORLD WIDE PROTEST

Wonders never cease. :rolleyes:

-VG

Youre an idiot and are essentially equating all muslims are violent and terrorist. :smh:

These people have every right to be upset because this offense was not only to ALL muslims (men, women, and children), but to THEIR GOD! Best believe if they dont stand up to such blatant offenses (not to mention being circulated all over the world), it will continue and worsen.

actinanass

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh, I ain't new. I have been reading the dozens of negative threads that Que has started about Islam. I have questioned his attack on Islam. He isn't simply trying to be provocative and thought provoking.

Que has a pattern of posting anti muslim threads that's why I asked for Que to show me his anti Christian thread.

It's not challenging conventional ideas and positions to promote negativity toward Islam. That is quite commonplace in the West.

Ok, I guess you want people to talk down about Islam because you continue to act a little bit insecure about this subject.

Hell, Islam itself is an insecure religion. Just look at the mainstay of the religion. "You must submit to Allah"? My God, nor Jesus Christ has ever asked me to submit to their will. They lay out the foundations, in which, I should live by. However, they gave me a choice. Thus, why Christianity is the more secure religion by nature. Not saying that there's not insecure people that serve Christianity.

Let me repeat that:

Not saying that there's not insecure people that serve Christianity.

Islam will forever be the religion of insecure men. The always offended of small things religion. You prove this with every post you create...

*about to go to bible study*

WheelsofClay2

wannabe star
Registered
Ok, I guess you want people to talk down about Islam because you continue to act a little bit insecure about this subject.

Hell, Islam itself is an insecure religion. Just look at the mainstay of the religion. "You must submit to Allah"? My God, nor Jesus Christ has ever asked me to submit to their will. They lay out the foundations, in which, I should live by. However, they gave me a choice. Thus, why Christianity is the more secure religion by nature. Not saying that there's not insecure people that serve Christianity.

Let me repeat that:

Not saying that there's not insecure people that serve Christianity.

Islam will forever be the religion of insecure men. The always offended of small things religion. You prove this with every post you create...

*about to go to bible study*

1. Your post makes no sense.

2. I never announced a religion afiliation.

3. I never announced that I was offended by anyone or anything mentioned in this thread.

4. The US is populated by folks that are easily offended regardless of their religion - like you.

5. Your words are flavored with your silly talk so I guess you are not so secure in your belief system.

6. I am not about to get into a Islam vs Christianity battle. Jesus and Muhammad are not rivals or enemies.

7. Why are you catching feelings over statements and requests that I issued to another man that's very capable of speaking for himself.

actinanass

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
QueEx dislikes Islam, disagrees with the Islam and finds every opportunity to bash Islam and muslims.

QueEx probably hates Islam and muslims.

QueEx searches for inflammatory stories and articles to support his/her campaign against Islam/muslims and the Prophet Muhammad.

Fact. The US has killed more Muslims in Iraq since 2003 than muslims have killed other folks by acts of terrorism or war for the whole 20th and 21st centuries. I am talking about every bombing, hijacking and shooting. Count them all up. Muslims haven't taken even 10% of the lives that the US have taken in Iraq.

Bush's Iraq war has killed more civilian Iraqis than Saddam's Regime.

Give me 3 examples of an Muslim extremist and a Christian extremist.

Show me 1 positive thread about Islam or muslims that you posted in the last year.

Show me 1 negative Christianity or Christian thread you posted in the last year.

1. Your post makes no sense.

2. I never announced a religion afiliation.

3. I never announced that I was offended by anyone or anything mentioned in this thread.

4. The US is populated by folks that are easily offended regardless of their religion - like you.

5. Your words are flavored with your silly talk so I guess you are not so secure in your belief system.

6. I am not about to get into a Islam vs Christianity battle. Jesus and Muhammad are not rivals or enemies.

7. Why are you catching feelings over statements and requests that I issued to another man that's very capable of speaking for himself.

Have I ever said you were a Muslim? *edit* Hmmmm I kinda did huh? Oh well, if the shoe fits...

I'm talking about the religion as a whole. A religion, on the most part, I respect in many ways.

Why are you so defensive?

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator

Oh, so you think you know when I'm going to throw my breaking pitch. Did I slow my delivery or drop my shoulder so that you can tell when its coming? LOL. Guess I need to throw you more fastballs, especially high and tight, to keep you honest !

QueEx

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Give me 3 examples of an Muslim extremist and a Christian extremist.

Show me 1 positive thread about Islam or muslims that you posted in the last year.

Show me 1 negative Christianity or Christian thread you posted in the last year.

No. This is not the way we play the game.

The burden doesn't shift to me to prove my innocence until you have first made a prima facie showing of my guilt. You're making accusations, but YOU haven't shown, in the least, that I hate Muslims. You prove that I hate Muslims, and THEN I'll offer a rebuttal.

QueEx

actinanass

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh, so you think you know when I'm going to throw my breaking pitch. Did I slow my delivery or drop my shoulder so that you can tell when its coming? LOL. Guess I need to throw you more fastballs, especially high and tight, to keep you honest !

QueEx

I'm known to charge the mound now...

:lol::lol::lol:

No. This is not the way we play the game.

The burden doesn't shift to me to prove my innocence until you have first made a prima facie showing of my guilt. You're making accusations, but YOU haven't shown, in the least, that I hate Muslims. You prove that I hate Muslims, and THEN I'll offer a rebuttal.

QueEx

I tried to tell him that he isn't going to win this fight...

Jordan Diddy Buk

Support BGOL
Registered
The entire subject is stupid. If God needs man to defend his honor that is pretty sad. I guess Morgan Freeman and Alanis Morisette should be worried cause they played roles as God. As for drawings come of folks. Use your brain. Do you honestly believe no paintings of mohammed or god have been done by muslims? http://zombietime.com/mohammed_image_archive/islamic_mo_full/

Defending stupidity is something common here. But no matter how you dress it. It is still stupid.

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Raging Muslim Students Screaming “Allahu Akbar” Assault Swedish Artist During Free Sp

Raging Muslim Students Screaming “Allahu Akbar” Assault Swedish Artist During Free Speech Lecture
Woah!… Raging Muslim students in Sweden attacked artist Lars Vilks during a free speech lecture in Sweden. 15 Muslims screaming “Allahu Akbar” rushed the podium, headbutted Vilks, broke his glasses and tackled him to the floor. The whole assault was caught on tape:
Vilks has been receiving death threats since he drew an image of the prophet Mohammad with a dog’s body.
A Swedish artist wh More..o angered Muslims by depicting the Prophet Muhammad as a dog was assaulted Tuesday while giving a university lecture about the limits of artistic freedom.

Lars Vilks told The Associated Press a man in the front row ran up to him and head-butted him during a lecture, breaking his glasses but leaving him uninjured. It wasn’t immediately clear what happened to the attacker.

Vilks has faced numerous threats over his controversial drawing of Muhammad with a dog’s body, but Tuesday’s incident was the first time he has been physically assaulted.

Earlier this year U.S. investigators said Vilks was the target of an alleged murder plot involving Colleen LaRose, an American woman who dubbed herself “Jihad Jane,” and who now faces life in prison. She had pleaded not guilty.

Vilks said a group of about 15 people had been shouting and trying to interrupt the lecture before the incident at Uppsala University.

Many of them stormed the front of the room after the attack and clashed with security guards as Vilks was pulled away into a separate room, he said, describing the scene as “complete chaos.”

“A man ran up and threw himself over me. I was head-butted and my glasses were broken,” Vilks said before hanging up for questioning by police.
He drew the Prophet Mohammad with a dog’s body. Now, he must die
<object width="450" height="370"><param name="movie" value="http://www.liveleak.com/e/75c_1273605285"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.liveleak.com/e/75c_1273605285" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" allowscriptaccess="always" width="450" height="370"></embed></object>

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Re: Raging Muslim Students Screaming “Allahu Akbar” Assault Swedish Artist During Fre

Norwegians are in a state of shock after a powerful explosion in Oslo’s government quarter. Police have confirmed that seven people are dead and more than a dozen were injured in the attack, which damaged the prime minister’s office and the oil ministry.

Both events are likely to prompt soul-searching in Norway, and many citizens are likely to suspect Islamic militants, says Iver Neumann, a research fellow at the Norwegian Institute of International Affairs (NUPI).

“Norwegian forces are currently involved in two wars, Afghanistan and Libya. Parts of the Norwegian media participated in the Danish caricature campaign [of the prophet Muhammad] in 2005. We know that Al Qaeda has put Norway on a list of potential targets,” says Mr. Neumann. “There will certainly be a debate about Norway’s relationship with Islam. And there will be a debate about the level of security we afford to our leaders.”

http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Euro...acks-Details-emerge-about-Utoya-camp-shooting