chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
I wonder do they make Rock the face here and have him with the USO’s or do what this guy said? I think with the time away Roman is gonna be a face whether they want him to or not.
Rock seems to be having fun as a heel. Makes no sense for The Rock to become a face. All of what the guy said seems like the plausible outcome from the story. Ends with Rock vs Roman at Mania.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Rock seems to be having fun as a heel. Makes no sense for The Rock to become a face. All of what the guy said seems like the plausible outcome from the story. Ends with Rock vs Roman at Mania.
I suggest Rock because for his brand I don’t know if he wants to be a heel when he’s promoting a show or movie….but he may not care.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
C.E.NO wasn't as cringe here as she normally is. When she doesn't do that over the top C.E.O shtick and just talk straight with purpose she's much better. In regard to Willow her promos have improved a lot since she first came to AEW she just needs to knock off the grunting when she gets mad.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Good opening match. Swerve is so smooth in the ring. Been a fan of his work since the "Lucha Underground" days.
He should have been on first and cut a promo as the champ after his win on Sunday.
There was really no need for him to have a match tonight.
Instead they had "Pockets" out there first in a pointless angle.
Meanwhile Swerve just went out there and had a match like he was anyone else on the card.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He should have been on first and cut a promo as the champ after his win on Sunday.
There was really no need for him to have a match tonight.
Instead they had "Pockets" out there first in a pointless angle.
Meanwhile Swerve just went out there and had a match like he was anyone else on the card.

True that. This is the shit Tony consistently gets wrong with the tv shows.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol:HOLY SHIT! The Elite destroy Tony Khan! Jack Perry is a made man now! Love it! Even Tony's dad Shahid Khan came out to check on him. This story actually has potential if they let it cook. Have the Elite take over the show nWo style with TK out of action.

Last edited:

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
Please get Jericho off my screen! "The Learning Tree?" GO AWAY!
Unfortunately it doesn't seem like Jericho is going anywhere for a very long time. He's taught us how much of a vampire he is with his constant need to derail other people's momentum.
So at this point, no matter what match Osprey is in, he's winning.....:smh:
And that's how it should be. With that said, it would be nice for Roddy to have a decent reign with the belt but at the same time Osprey having a different belt may mean that Swerve and Osprey don't have to be the AEW title match at Wembley. May mean that he will have a longer reign as champ if they have separate belts and separate feuds of their own to concentrate on.

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
Unfortunately it doesn't seem like Jericho is going anywhere for a very long time. He's taught us how much of a vampire he is with his constant need to derail other people's momentum.

And that's how it should be. With that said, it would be nice for Roddy to have a decent reign with the belt but at the same time Osprey having a different belt may mean that Swerve and Osprey don't have to be the AEW title match at Wembley. May mean that he will have a longer reign as champ if they have separate belts and separate feuds of their own to concentrate on.
My point was, it's predictable Tony match making, he's basically a male Jade at this point. You go into an Osprey match you know from the jump, he's winning, and giving a title match this early, there's no drama to it you already know the outcome, so how "big of a deal" is it really. Just like when Okada faced Eddie, you knew, Eddie was losing that title....

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Half the crowd seemed excited to see TK get beat up, not sure that's the reaction they were looking for.
I'm sure TK has been begging to take a bump (in the ring, lol) from the start.