blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I went back and watched this week AEW Dynamite show this morning!!...It was a good show!!...You know that AEW always have a good Dynamite show to hyped up the PPV that's coming up!!...Good to see Moxley is back....The match with The Elite vs PAC,Penta, and Danny Garcia was good!!...The match with Orange Cassidy vs Shane Taylor was alright!!....The last match with Will Ospreay vs Claudio Castagnoli was good!!..They put on a good match!!.. :yes: ...The last segment of the show with Samoa Joe and Swerve was good!!....I'm looking forward to seeing that match on the ppv!!...

It was a good show!!...I'm looking forward to watching this PPV on Sunday!!...:yes:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Basically making Rossy sound like a pedo monster.

I never liked "Joshi style" because of the presentation, and seeing Omega (and Asuka last year) basically touch on this and call him out isn't surprising.

Curious to see what comes of this...
That’s what I thought he was doing but he did it in a weird and passive way.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why would you let her back into the company after what she did? Then again this is the same company that put their World title on her so this isn't shocking.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why would you let her back into the company after what she did? Then again this is the same company that put their World title on her so this isn't shocking.

Dog, WWE brought Hulk Hogan back!!! Folks have the memory of a goldfish! Daughter of a Horseman, you're a fool if you thought she'd never be brought back!

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is one of the few characters I like in AEW. She needs better opponents who can make her feuds more interesting.

Yeah, she's been doing some fantastic character work but her match quality has suffered as a result. Not one memorable match in her entire reign. The best match she's had was against AZM who's not in AEW. Her upcoming match against Thunder Rosa might be good but we'll see.