EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor

Wrestling Observer?
giphy.gif

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Bucks do absolutely nothing for me, but I'm hoping the payoff is worth it.
So CM Punk gets fired as a shoot because TK "feared for his life" but the YB and Perry beat up the owner and come back the very next week because they have an 'iron clad' contract.
I get it, it's wrestling but they could have at least made the storyline more plausible and had the YB and Perry off TV for a couple of weeks because they were "terminated" by TK.
Then the YB and Perry return with an attorney claiming they were wrongfully terminated because 'they weren't allowed to pray' at the Wembley show and demand that they be reinstated.
I literally just came up with that off the dome but obviously they're not creative enough to cover up the huge holes in their story.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If that were true he wouldn't be on the board of directors. Stop the CAP.
Meltzer keeps pushing this narrative that everyone in the WWE locker room hates The Rock because he gets to cuss on TV, he takes time away from their matches, he's only in it for himself, blah blah blah.
Meltzer has NO credible sources within WWE anymore.
At most he has the ear of a bitter mid carder who's never going to be a top guy.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Meltzer keeps pushing this narrative that everyone in the WWE locker room hates The Rock because he gets to cuss on TV, he takes time away from their matches, he's only in it for himself, blah blah blah.
Meltzer has NO credible sources within WWE anymore.
At most he has the ear of a bitter mid carder who's never going to be a top guy.
Meltzers always been a shit stirring liar, half truths mixed with sensationalism at best.

If anyone in the WWE is mad at the rock they would be complete idiots, the Rick has bring more eyes(aka money) to the WWE in the last year than any single wrestler has to any single company. He's elevated the visibility of the entire roster, it's like having LeBron play on your team, by default you will get more attention/air time/pay. Meltzer is a dork who never grew out of his awkward pimple faze but is now like 60 and it looks even worse. He's a joke.

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
AEW had more good will two years ago. Now it's COOL to shit all over them at every turn. Doesn't matter what angle they come up with. They could have Martin Scorsese come up an angle and people are gonna shit on them NO MATTER WHAT! That's just the reality right now.

Facts!!....I don't get all this hate about this Wrestling Company(AEW)!!...My thing is this, If you don't like nothing they are doing at AEW or don't like AEW....THEN DON'T SAY NOTHING AND DON'T WATCH IT!!... What's so hard about that??....

Last edited:

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.....you're saying, the FTW title match, for the Fuck The World title, that Taz created, was comedy match?

Yeah we laughing, but it ain't for the same reasons.....

The FTW title hasn't been the FTW title since ECW. It has no value now. All it represents is a device to book tired anything goes type of matches that we've seen a million times. At least here Jericho and Shibata added some comedy to it to make it more entertaining. The crowd who was dead most of the night was into this match.

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.....you're saying, the FTW title match, for the Fuck The World title, that Taz created, was comedy match?

Yeah we laughing, but it ain't for the same reasons.....
Guess he means Jerichos presentation of his none serious character. No one can say Jericho relies on doing old shit that has gotten stale. He keeps finding something to reinvent himself. Give him credit for that.

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
The FTW title hasn't been the FTW title since ECW. It has no value now. All it represents is a device to book tired anything goes type of matches that we've seen a million times. At least here Jericho and Shibata added some comedy to it to make it more entertaining. The crowd who was dead most of the night was into this match.

I understand the FTW title isn't the same as when it was in ECW but, they tried to present it as serious. When Cage had it, they weren't comedy matches, when Starks had it, they weren't comedy matches, when HOOK had it, they weren't comedy matches, but now with Jericho defending it, it's comedy? Fascinating

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
Facts!!....I don't get all this hate about this Wrestling Company(AEW)!!...My thing is this, If you don't like nothing they are doing at AEW or don't like AEW....THEN DON'T SAY NOTHING AND DON'T WATCH IT!!... What's so hard about that??....
The problem comes with the criticism of the company, one continuing theme I see from people who proclaim to be "AEW diehards" (and this isn't aimed directly at you) is, any and all criticism of the company is viewed as hate, if you don't praise them no matter what, then it's a fuckin problem. It's that toxic section of their fan base that I have a problem with. I'm going to speak my views and feelings about this company as long as they are around, just like I do with WWE, TNA, NJPW, and any one else I watch. No one is exempt!

Max Headrom

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I understand the FTW title isn't the same as when it was in ECW but, they tried to present it as serious. When Cage had it, they weren't comedy matches, when Starks had it, they weren't comedy matches, when HOOK had it, they weren't comedy matches, but now with Jericho defending it, it's comedy? Fascinating

Tazz on commentary was pissed talking about how Jericho has made a mockery of the title. It's all apart of whatever angle they have going on with Jericho putting Hook "out of action"

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
You know what it is, I don't like Jericho, personally I feel he's a piece of shit as a person, so that is playing into my feelings about what theyre doing with him, so because of that, I'll refrain from commenting on those matches.

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The problem comes with the criticism of the company, one continuing theme I see from people who proclaim to be "AEW diehards" (and this isn't aimed directly at you) is, any and all criticism of the company is viewed as hate, if you don't praise them no matter what, then it's a fuckin problem. It's that toxic section of their fan base that I have a problem with. I'm going to speak my views and feelings about this company as long as they are around, just like I do with WWE, TNA, NJPW, and any one else I watch. No one is exempt!
But I noticed with you is that watch AEW and the other wrestling shows!!...So I see you said good and bad things about it...I don't have a problem with that..But I'm talking about people I see on social media and some of them on here as well showing straight hate for AEW no matter what....They don't watch it or just watch clips or hear other people talking shit about it...I'm like come on, AEW not going to change and IT IS WHAT IT IS AT!!..

It's not that serious!!..

Max Headrom

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well it is a joke. It's not even an officially sanctioned title just like in ECW. It's as meaningless as the Million Dollar championship.

Right...lol And Taz kept talking about what it was all about when he created it. I thought the match was entertaining for what it was. It was silly and stupid