MKBHD x Ridge

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't do peon battles with fools, plus I won't be hanging around in the states that much longer.

It looks like he is your role model, you fantasize about pedaling over priced consumer electronics and shoes to the black community; getting paid millions of dollars - dating white women. You then want to gay stalk me in your videos for the pleasure of your WS supporters.

Your rent agreement is almost up..here....bish

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Are really trying to say all the white folks he's hiring is secretly for the culture? So fuck the black folks that love doing video production work and ain't pressed to be a boss?

By the way high end freelance video production techs are probably making way more than 60,000 a year especially if they are based out of NewYork.
Would you rather work on fries at McDonald's or have McDonald's endorse you, broaden your consumer base, help you generate money, connect you with other biz options? You still trying to avoid the fact that mk helped other independent black content creators. He didn't give them basic jobs he help grow their own biz. Would you rather be a worker or a biz owner. One makes 5 figs the other makes 6-7 and has potential to make even more

Who said he pays every single cac behind the scenes well?

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I guess neither one of them wants to be a boss.
I guess having a black person means having no black people narrative wrong. Guess facts ruin negative narratives once again. Just think this thread is about a Blackman getting another venture under his wing and instead of congratulating him somehow people want to find a way to shit on his name. Just think he's a clean cut harmless nerd that people trying to throw under the bus

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I guess having a black person means having no black people narrative wrong. Guess facts ruin negative narratives once again. Just think this thread is about a Blackman getting another venture under his wing and instead of congratulating him somehow people want to find a way to shit on his name. Just think he's a clean cut harmless nerd that people trying to throw under the bus
You didn't even know about dude. You were happy to justify MK having an all white staff. Regardless, I posted it out of fairness.

However, we don't even know if dude is apart of the staff because MK goes out of his way to highlight his white staff that's pretty easy to see in the multitudes of media posts.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Would you rather work on fries at McDonald's or have McDonald's endorse you, broaden your consumer base, help you generate money, connect you with other biz options? You still trying to avoid the fact that mk helped other independent black content creators. He didn't give them basic jobs he help grow their own biz. Would you rather be a worker or a biz owner. One makes 5 figs the other makes 6-7 and has potential to make even more

Who said he pays every single cac behind the scenes well?
You keep justifying what's he's doing because he helped a few people vs the larger majority of black media producers who would probably love to work with him on any level.

If his staff turn over is extremely low, he must be paying them well enough.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
You didn't even know about dude. You were happy to justify MK having an all white staff. Regardless, I posted it out of fairness.

However, we don't even know if dude is apart of the staff because MK goes out of his way to highlight his white staff that's pretty easy to see in the multitudes of media posts.
What Are you talking about we literally had a thread on this subject a yr ago where it showed he had a black worker. Like I said the narrative that was pushed was proven to be false yrs ago. This shit isn't new info. That's why I said it's been proven he deals with black people. But just like in that thread people were trying to move the goal post when their narrative was proven wrong. It went from he doesn't hire black people into he doesn't hire enough black people. It went from he doesn't network with black creators to he works more with white creators. Literally nigs tried to shit on his name and when it was proven they were wrong they kept on moving the goal post in order to keep a negative narrative alive. Just like this thread is proving the point once again. Instead of giving a Blackman props on his achievement nigs tried to turn it into he doesn't deal with black people. Than once it was proven again ya try moving the goal post again. So it's obvious you don't want to give him props just want to shit on his name. So there's no point when someone clearly has a negative agenda

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
You keep justifying what's he's doing because he helped a few people vs the larger majority of black media producers who would probably love to work with him on any level.

Does Denzel Washington work with a all black production company? Will smith? Dave Chappelle? Bill Cosby? Name the multimillionaire person in media that has a majority black production crew. Now since ull find out none of them do are you gonna shit on all their names or do you expect mk to do something that no other black entertainer has done in multiple decades
Does Denzel Washington work with a all black production company? Will smith? Dave Chappelle? Bill Cosby? Name the multimillionaire person in media that has a majority black production crew. Now since ull find out none of them do are you gonna shit on all their names or do you expect mk to do something that no other black entertainer has done in multiple decades

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What Are you talking about we literally had a thread on this subject a yr ago where it showed he had a black worker. Like I said the narrative that was pushed was proven to be false yrs ago. This shit isn't new info. That's why I said it's been proven he deals with black people. But just like in that thread people were trying to move the goal post when their narrative was proven wrong. It went from he doesn't hire black people into he doesn't hire enough black people. It went from he doesn't network with black creators to he works more with white creators. Literally nigs tried to shit on his name and when it was proven they were wrong they kept on moving the goal post in order to keep a negative narrative alive. Just like this thread is proving the point once again. Instead of giving a Blackman props on his achievement nigs tried to turn it into he doesn't deal with black people. Than once it was proven again ya try moving the goal post again. So it's obvious you don't want to give him props just want to shit on his name. So there's no point when someone clearly has a negative agenda
No you and I have different minsets. I can find plenty of white tech reviewers that have plenty of white and Asian talent on their channels that work in front of and behind the scenes. Hell one my favorites definitely ain't got no black folk working for him as far as I can tell. I watch him because he does computer builds and computer tech reviews along with consumer gear reviews. However, I'm always wishing there was a "black" version of his show somewhere on YouTube.

When I see MKHD with his channel, it just seems like I'm watching another white man's channel sometimes.

QUOTE me where I said EVERYBODY had to be black on his staff. Yes I would like to see more than just one. And, it would be nice to see them as part of the channel's marketing and not buried in the channel's video editor instagram page.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
No you and I have different minsets. I can find plenty of white tech reviewers that have plenty of white and Asian talent on their channels that work in front of and behind the scenes. Hell one my favorites definitely ain't got no black folk working for him as far as I can tell. I watch him because he does computer builds and computer tech reviews along with consumer gear reviews. However, I'm always wishing there was a "black" version of his show somewhere on YouTube.

When I see MKHD with his channel, it just seems like I'm watching another white man's channel sometimes.

QUOTE me where I said EVERYBODY had to be black on his staff. Yes I would like to see more than just one. And, it would be nice to see them as part of the channel's marketing and not buried in the channel's video editor instagram page.
Ok he isnt your puppet and his show isn't audience demand so he does his show the way he wants not the way you think he should. If you don't like his show than like I said earlier you have the free will to create your own version. You can go to go to any tech store and literally review diff pieces of tech without even have to pay for it. Than you can hire a bunch of black people to help with promotion to build your tech show. You said you deal with videography so this should be a cakewalk for you being this is a task you have experience in. There's obviously an audience for tech viewing so you can make a shitload of money. So you don't have to depend on hoping mk does the right thing you can be the gatekeeper and trendsetter. We'll be waiting on your show and progress and will view and like your vids. Good luck

Or you won't do any of this and just complain

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ok he isnt your puppet and his show isn't audience demand so he does his show the way he wants not the way you think he should. If you don't like his show than like I said earlier you have the free will to create your own version. You can go to go to any tech store and literally review diff pieces of tech without even have to pay for it. Than you can hire a bunch of black people to help with promotion to build your tech show. You said you deal with videography so this should be a cakewalk for you being this is a task you have experience in. There's obviously an audience for tech viewing so you can make a shitload of money. So you don't have to depend on hoping mk does the right thing you can be the gatekeeper and trendsetter. We'll be waiting on your show and progress and will view and like your vids. Good luck

Or you won't do any of this and just complain
Alll the popular black tech reviewers deal primarily with consumer tech. Look at their numbers vs those few that dabble in topics beyond consumer tech.

The stuff I watch deals with building computers and reviewing computer components, stress testing them to see how much of a work load they can handle and how fast it can do it. And no, I don't mean the basic computers you find in your local best buy. So unless Mico Center is going to let me build and stress test components in their stores on a constant basis, I would need to have relationships with the manufacturers or the budgets to buy the stuff myself(which you tubers have been known to do).

I personally have no desire to be on camera but would love to be able to work with some black gear heads. I just haven't crossed paths with any yet.

It's funny white folks can surround themselves all day long with only their own and it's expected and appreciated (and it's not considered gatekeeping). However, God forbid for black folk to do anything remotely similar or ask other black folk to consider doing something similar.

For what it's worth, I do get irritated with the channels I do watch and would happily jump ship if I could find the black equivalent or as you suggested could come across some blak computer heads that want to do a channel.

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Congrats or $$$ talk...bet you'll never hear homie talkin bad bout his new $200 brand tech wallets..found on amazon sans brand for $20.

giphy.gif

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Alll the popular black tech reviewers deal primarily with consumer tech. Look at their numbers vs those few that dabble in topics beyond consumer tech.

The stuff I watch deals with building computers and reviewing computer components, stress testing them to see how much of a work load they can handle and how fast it can do it. And no, I don't mean the basic computers you find in your local best buy. So unless Mico Center is going to let me build and stress test components in their stores on a constant basis, I would need to have relationships with the manufacturers or the budgets to buy the stuff myself(which you tubers have been known to do).

I personally have no desire to be on camera but would love to be able to work with some black gear heads. I just haven't crossed paths with any yet.

It's funny white folks can surround themselves all day long with only their own and it's expected and appreciated (and it's not considered gatekeeping). However, God forbid for black folk to do anything remotely similar or ask other black folk to consider doing something similar.

For what it's worth, I do get irritated with the channels I do watch and would happily jump ship if I could find the black equivalent or as you suggested could come across some blak computer heads that want to do a channel.
If Dave Chappelle went on a few black content comedy skit creators platform and did 5-10 free funny skits which generated a million + views per skit and got over 100,000+ new subscribers. Which made other comedians like Chris Rock, katt Williams see and ended up doing skits for those same content creators, which ended up putting them on the radar for other endorsement,etc.. people would say Dave Chappelle was the fucking man and that he looks out for the lil guy and puts black people on. But when mk does the same exact things people say he doesn't do enough for black people and that he only hires white people. Imagine doing the same exact thing as another individual yet it's a completely different narrative push and somehow people still call you the bad guy

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If Dave Chappelle went on a few black content comedy skit creators platform and did 5-10 free funny skits which generated a million + views per skit and got over 100,000+ new subscribers. Which made other comedians like Chris Rock, katt Williams see and ended up doing skits for those same content creators, which ended up putting them on the radar for other endorsement,etc.. people would say Dave Chappelle was the fucking man and that he looks out for the lil guy and puts black people on. But when mk does the same exact things people say he doesn't do enough for black people and that he only hires white people. Imagine doing the same exact thing as another individual yet it's a completely different narrative push and somehow people still call you the bad guy
Ok... MK is is king of black youtube media and can do no wrong. A couple of black folk got to benefit so he can hire all the white folks he wants.

On a series note, I'm generally don't understand why it is so hard for you to understand why black folk want to see him working with other black folk on his channel. If he did have an all black staff and was constantly pushing his content in the same manner, white people would go apeshit all things being equal.

Also, I guess no business should ever have a lot black workers. Everybody should be a boss and hire a lot white folks, while telling the black folk to go start a business. Boyce is that you?

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Ok... MK is is king of black youtube media and can do no wrong. A couple of black folk got to benefit so he can hire all the white folks he wants.

On a series note, I'm generally don't understand why it is so hard for you to understand why black folk want to see him working with other black folk on his channel. If he did have an all black staff and was constantly pushing his content in the same manner, white people would go apeshit all things being equal.

Also, I guess no business should ever have a lot black workers. Everybody should be a boss and hire a lot white folks, while telling the black folk to go start a business. Boyce is that you?
He works with black content creators and has employed black people yet you seem to want to push a narrative that he doesn't. You even tried to shit on his material and said it doesn't feel black. Dude is a black nerd that you can't find any dirt on so instead people create fake negatives against him instead of giving him props on his success. So who is the problem a black entrepreneur who has helped other black people make money either networking with them or employing them or an individual who seems to hate complimenting a bro on his success and create a negative narrative in order to shit on his character? Guess who he is guess who you are?

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wanted to make this separate point. When Spike Lee was at the top of his game, he fought long and hard to some black folks on his crew. He didn't tell them to go make a their own movie. He wanted to see some black folk in those union positions too.

As much as I clown Cosby for all the recent shit, I can't deny he made sure to have plenty of black folk in front of and behind the camera. He didn't tell Debbie Allen to go direct her own shit. He hired her and she made Different World what we know tiday.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He works with black content creators and has employed black people yet you seem to want to push a narrative that he doesn't. You even tried to shit on his material and said it doesn't feel black. Dude is a black nerd that you can't find any dirt on so instead people create fake negatives against him instead of giving him props on his success. So who is the problem a black entrepreneur who has helped other black people make money either networking with them or employing them or an individual who seems to hate complimenting a bro on his success and create a negative narrative in order to shit on his character? Guess who he is guess who you are?
The dude literally can't post one picture of his black producer on any of his socials and you can't even post a link to show us the multitude of black folks he's helped.

Instead of going back and fourth just post the proof. And if it's really all you say it is, post some other examples other the same two or three people you keep citing. You named way more people in your Dave Chappelle made up example than your actual so called proof with MK.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
The dude literally can't post one picture of his black producer on any of his socials and you can't even post a link to show us the multitude of black folks he's helped.

Instead of going back and fourth just post the proof. And if it's really all you say it is, post some other examples other the same two or three people you keep citing. You named way more people in your Dave Chappelle made up example than your actual so called proof with MK.
Nig I posted the vids in the original thread this came up in. Like I said you repeating false info that's already been proven. Only reason why I haven't posted the vids is cause I'm on my phone and not at home near my iPad to use another tab to post the links. Just think you spend a whole thread trying to bash his character instead of easily avoiding it or giving him props. Noticed you still didn't give him his props for his achievement. Did he deny you a job is this personal for you?

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I wanted to make this separate point. When Spike Lee was at the top of his game, he fought long and hard to some black folks on his crew. He didn't tell them to go make a their own movie. He wanted to see some black folk in those union positions too.

As much as I clown Cosby for all the recent shit, I can't deny he made sure to have plenty of black folk in front of and behind the camera. He didn't tell Debbie Allen to go direct her own shit. He hired her and she made Different World what we know tiday.
Both individuals still had more white Production crew members than black people and they had bigger budgets than a single black content creator

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Both individuals still had more white Production crew members than black people and they had bigger budgets than a single black content creator
So which is it, he employs a lot more black folk that one we stumbled across or the one black employee is all he can afford?

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
So which is it, he employs a lot more black folk that one we stumbled across or the one black employee is all he can afford?
You still moving the goal post until you find something you're correct about?

Which 1 is he. All these things below
1 a successful black entrepreneur
2 a self made multi millionaire
3 a black man that has help other black content creators progress and make money
4 an independent black biz that has hired black people
5 one of the biggest name in his genre

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Instead of going back and fourth just post the proof.
Imagine if Dave chapelle featured on dormtainment or kountry Wayne or big jah when they first started on their platform and let them have the content , keep all the money made off the views, bring in his audience to watch that person platform to make them bigger, and connect them to many money-making opportunities. He would be considered the man

Here’s mk doing it for another bro

But but he dosent work with black people oh wait

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Imagine if Dave chapelle featured on dormtainment or kountry Wayne or big jah when they first started on their platform and let them have the content , keep all the money made off the views, bring in his audience to watch that person platform to make them bigger, and connect them to many money-making opportunities. He would be considered the man

Here’s mk doing it for another bro

But but he dosent work with black people oh wait

Son of a bitch he actually was on more than once

But but he dosent work with black people..fuck wrong again

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
They were doing this back in the day with a white owned company and Chinese labor, tricking off a few athletes with big endorsement deals.
il_1588xN.5003251277_i6wf.jpg

Now it is 'sponsoring' the league creating revenue which trickles down to the athletes as higher salary.

download.png

c9dd49ad8a007b12c770a880331c1228x.jpg

giannis-tclrokutv2*1200xx3000-1688-0-94.jpg

I always wondered if it was the white capitalist setting up these schemes or Asian. Seeing them setup similar schemes with their products, now I know who is behind this. It is creating a trick bag for a few atheletes, entertainers, or tech reviewers. Meanwhile the jobs you need making products you use are in their country. One day after the UAW is destroyed, we will have GM sponsoring the NBA or NFL, while the cars are being made in Mexico or China. Out of desperation, these unemployed workers will begin to chase me to cannibalize to curry favor with their Asian or white master.

2022082203025923.jpg

Some of you are special needs and slow going, and I tried to simplify it as best as possible. If you want to survive in the future, you are going to need these jobs, not just some token auto.

I hate going to cities like Chicago where they have deindustrialized due to special needs consumer base and the few people that tricked off, than desperate unemployed workers start chasing after me to survive.

i-Stock-866452962-0.jpg

Last edited:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Hey look at him use his platform to promote a bunch of black content creators in diff genres even outside of tech.. but but he dosent help black people.. he literally posted a shitload of links to diff black YouTube content creators