MKBHD x Ridge

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
This is what I am talking about, he can stop cheerleading for Elon/Apple looking gay doing tech reviews.

20191028-Fitness-Diary-02.jpg

He got facial hair and bulking up; maybe he has been taking testosterone replacement.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I wanna punch your weirdo ass in the face.
The only person that is weird is you. This is why I interact only online because of emotional females like you.

I am just demonstrating effeminate and masculine behaviors; he does tech reviews but he also build shit. He hides his strong WS ties and you don't see them behind the scenes.

1. I know you want to do tech reviews for over priced products the black community can't afford that don't provide jobs. You got the NBA or NFL pedaling $300 shoes plus you have MKBHD trying to to sell high priced consumer electronics.

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The only person that is weird is you. This is why I interact only online because of emotional females like you.

I am just demonstrating effeminate and masculine behaviors; he does tech reviews but he also build shit. He hides his strong WS ties and you don't see them behind the scenes.

1. I know you want to do tech reviews for over priced products the black community can't afford that don't provide jobs. You got the NBA or NFL pedaling $300 shoes plus you have MKBHD trying to to sell high priced consumer electronics.

Kill yourself.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Kill yourself.
I don't do peon battles with fools, plus I won't be hanging around in the states that much longer.

It looks like he is your role model, you fantasize about pedaling over priced consumer electronics and shoes to the black community; getting paid millions of dollars - dating white women. You then want to gay stalk me in your videos for the pleasure of your WS supporters.

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't do peon battles with fools, plus I won't be hanging around in the states that much longer.

It looks like he is your role model, you fantasize about pedaling over priced consumer electronics and shoes to the black community; getting paid millions of dollars - dating white women. You then want to gay stalk me in your videos for the pleasure of your WS supporters.
My role model is a nigga that will smack the shit outta you.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
You can't run up in here pedaling sneakers, consumer electronic, or token auto factories on BGOL. We got a network of people carefully watching these schemes. MKBHD has been moving in the right direction getting involved building product, which I was noting, I think he is also selling sneakers.

The Chinese consumer electronic companies are 'sponsoring' the NBA; again giving large amounts of money to a token few of us. I should take some time to create a thread breaking this down so people like @Hey Julian! won't rush up on me thinking I am attacking his role model. As a black consumer, we need to be more self aware of these schemes, and I discuss various countermeasures.

We need good paying jobs, not breaking off some clown like MKBHD, athlete, or entertainer.

Last edited:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
MKB is that dude but I still look at him a little funny cause he had at the time, only white people working in his office. How can we get on if our own people won't even look out for us.
Nobody stopping you or anyone of us for using our cell phone cameras and doing tech reviews like he did.. you can go to your local electronic store with your cell phone camera and review products in the store. Edit them vids and post them on YouTube like he did. It’s free , nobody stopping you from doing this. When or if you get big you can come out of your own pocket and pay black people to hold the camera for you and edit vids and post them. Nobody stopping you, I, or anybody else from achieving this goal. Now go do it…. Most people won’t even get off their ass to try to shoot one vid to hopefully reach that goal yet they expect somebody to walk miles and do all the sacrificing and than comeback and bring them along. That she wasn’t with you helping you shoot in the gym comment can go for men and women. Nobody offered free help when he was a lil kid doing these vids for free but once he making millions nigs want him to hold their hands into success. Sometimes our own people as well as others always want to hold out our glass and get free champagne but wouldn’t buy that same person pouring it up a beer if they were broke

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Nobody stopping you or anyone of us for using our cell phone cameras and doing tech reviews like he did.. you can go to your local electronic store with your cell phone camera and review products in the store. Edit them vids and post them on YouTube like he did. It’s free , nobody stopping you from doing this. When or if you get big you can come out of your own pocket and pay black people to hold the camera for you and edit vids and post them. Nobody stopping you, I, or anybody else from achieving this goal. Now go do it…. Most people won’t even get off their ass to try to shoot one vid to hopefully reach that goal yet they expect somebody to walk miles and do all the sacrificing and than comeback and bring them along. That she wasn’t with you helping you shoot in the gym comment can go for men and women. Nobody offered free help when he was a lil kid doing these vids for free but once he making millions nigs want him to hold their hands into success. Sometimes our own people as well as others always want to hold out our glass and get free champagne but wouldn’t buy that same person pouring it up a beer if they were broke

I don't think he's saying people should just be handed a spot just because they are Black. I'm reading it as other communities put their own in position. Sometimes even when they shouldn't. Our community should do the same ( still qualified) especially since it's much harder for us. I'm not far removed from the sentiment of the post with him and Rich Rebuild. To be fair to both, I don't know anything about their personal lives, so maybe their circles are larger than what is presented on their respective channels.

I don't have my on business, but I do my best to influence Black people to be hired on my team when I'm involved in the interviewing/hiring process. We recently had someone outright (not so smart) say we should hire a woman to our team. From my limited view, Black people have the attitude that everything needs to be earned the hard way while other groups don't take the same hard stance. How can our group grow as a community if we shy away from putting our on in position? If I create a bank but mainly or only hire White executives, my business my be considered Black owned, but that may not help the rest of the community. The White executives go on to hire/encourage other Whites to be hired who enforce the same practices that held back Black people. My Black owned Bank is no different than a White bank and our community still has a harder time getting loans.

I don't know how his team came to be. If they were friends from elementary or college who shared an interest, it's a little different. However, if the team members were hired without a prior relationship, I thinks it's fair to say he could have hired talented Black people the same as the Whites.

I also understand that if you grow up in certain environments you may relate to Whites better. However, there are plenty of Black people who share that experience or background, so I still give that excuse the side eye especially if you went to college.

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Completely missed my point. Guyver's response is more detailed. When we get on it is our responsibility to help but not give handouts to our people.

I don't have my own business but I'm pretty successful at what I do. I encourage the people around me to come up with a business or idea to make money together. If it's good and we come up with a game plan, I can help fund it. Most don't but a couple people have come to me with ideas.

All anyone can give is an opportunity. MKB should never hire someone that isn't qualified just because they're Black. Even if it takes a little longer to find, I know there are some Black people out there that would be an asset to his company. Maybe he has hired some Black people. The video I saw was a couple years old.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

Yes he does reviews, but he is doing this on the side; he is not cheerleading Elon all day. We need masculine role models, not going to the store and doing tech reviews.

We are shutting down tricking off a few of us like athletes, MKBHD, or entertainers, than having all those jobs somewhere else. To add insult to injury, the products are over priced.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We ask others all the time to give black folk a chance to show and prove. Why is it wrong to ask a black business person why won't he give his own a chance to show and prove?

BTW, it's laughable if you think all those white folks working for him now would have the same energy for a little nerdy black kid doing single camera tech reviews from his bedroom.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
We ask others all the time to give black folk a chance to show and prove. Why is it wrong to ask a black business person why won't he give his own a chance to show and prove?

BTW, it's laughable if you think all those white folks working for him now would have the same energy for a little nerdy black kid doing single camera tech reviews from his bedroom.
There was a thread about this last yr or the yr b4.. in that thread we proved that he collaborated and networked with a lot of other black independent content creators who definitely said he helped them get bigger, dropped info to generate money, etc… so he actually has helped black people in the bizz, yet people want to keep pushing this false narrative that he dosent give black folks chances

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Completely missed my point. Guyver's response is more detailed. When we get on it is our responsibility to help but not give handouts to our people.

I don't have my own business but I'm pretty successful at what I do. I encourage the people around me to come up with a business or idea to make money together. If it's good and we come up with a game plan, I can help fund it. Most don't but a couple people have come to me with ideas.

All anyone can give is an opportunity. MKB should never hire someone that isn't qualified just because they're Black. Even if it takes a little longer to find, I know there are some Black people out there that would be an asset to his company. Maybe he has hired some Black people. The video I saw was a couple years old.
As I already responded to someone else it was proven yrs ago he has helped pushed other black content creators with network opportunities, expanding their audience, giving advice, collaboration, etc, but people like to push a narrative that he dosent help black people. It was proven in a thread about a yr or 2 ago he does

Last edited:

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There was a thread about this last yr or the yr b4.. in that thread we proved that he collaborated and networked with a lot of other black independent content creators who definitely said he helped them get bigger, dropped info to generate money, etc… so he actually has helped black people in the bizz, yet people want to keep pushing this false narrative that he dosent give black folks chances
You do know there are black graphic artist, video editors, camera people, grips, audio engineers, etc. All those white guys you see in his videos and social media he's working with, there are black folks that can do that too, just saying.

Plus I do find it ironic that you have to look really hard to find what he does with other black folks vs all the white folks he puts front and center in his media projects.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You do know there are black graphic artist, video editors, camera people, grips, audio engineers, etc. All those white guys you see in his videos and social media he's working with, there are black folks that can do that too, just saying.

Plus I do find it ironic that you have to look really hard to find what he does with other black folks vs all the white folks he puts front and center in his media projects.
What are you doing to help Black people in your life?

I mean, you provide endless entertainment for me w/ your shit posts, but what else do you do?!

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Actually it wasn’t hard to find him doing work with other black folks if you watch tech reviews.. there’s 2 other black tech reviewers that he’s done various tech reviews with over the yrs. In fact one bigged him up and told the story how mk helped out his career in a big way and never asked for a dime. Flossy carter was one of those people. Noticed how once I put out how he helped individuals that were black grow their biz ness ya avoided that big time step he did and still went into other insults.. ask the people who owned the chipotle franchise would they had rather worked at McDonald’s as a fries guy or get the networking plug that McDonald’s did for their franchise? McDonald’s helping chipotle expand is way bigger than get a job at McDonald’s.. you trying to be an employee mk literally helping independent black content creators grow.. u’ll make more money as an independent than a worker.. he helping dudes make hundreds of thousands of dollars instead of giving them a 60,000 dollar employee fee

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

reason # 1 why we won't win as a group. white people have been giving handouts to everybody but US.....

It should never be an issue for a black person to give a handout to another black person, as long as you have it....

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What are you doing to help Black people in your life?

I mean, you provide endless entertainment for me w/ your shit posts, but what else do you do?!
Dude I've been working with black folks for DECADES doing video production work. Some hire me when needed and vice versa.

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
congrats to the brother. i didn't know ridge was still around lol. gotta give the young man props....he's put in the work to get where he's at.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Actually it wasn’t hard to find him doing work with other black folks if you watch tech reviews.. there’s 2 other black tech reviewers that he’s done various tech reviews with over the yrs. In fact one bigged him up and told the story how mk helped out his career in a big way and never asked for a dime. Flossy carter was one of those people. Noticed how once I put out how he helped individuals that were black grow their biz ness ya avoided that big time step he did and still went into other insults.. ask the people who owned the chipotle franchise would they had rather worked at McDonald’s as a fries guy or get the networking plug that McDonald’s did for their franchise? McDonald’s helping chipotle expand is way bigger than get a job at McDonald’s.. you trying to be an employee mk literally helping independent black content creators grow.. u’ll make more money as an independent than a worker.. he helping dudes make hundreds of thousands of dollars instead of giving them a 60,000 dollar employee fee
Are really trying to say all the white folks he's hiring is secretly for the culture? So fuck the black folks that love doing video production work and ain't pressed to be a boss?

By the way high end freelance video production techs are probably making way more than 60,000 a year especially if they are based out of NewYork.