Merged: Steve Jobs has Passed away

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Re: Steve Jobs is dead

Man R.I.P. to a businessman and game changer, Steve Jobs. Now a moment of silence.

this might be too soon but,

job-fails-that-doesnt-make-me-excited-for-windows-gtes.jpg

sorry if i offend you Divine, Jobs left a lasting mark on the world and i try to cope through laughter

D Town Redd

The Bruh That Got Away
Registered
It's hard not to get inspired by this man -- flaws and all. Watch his video below and chase your dreams.

AtomAnt

Cookie Monster Cookie Jar
BGOL Investor
A cracka lives and niggaz cry oh my god hes killin' me

A cracka dies and niggaz cry ohh no god hes leavin' me

Whats wrong with these cryin' niggaz cant make they mind up

Its flamin' eternal fire in hell for the devil he cant find us

- No racism intended :smh:

Tinchy Stryder - How Did You Grab My Soul Like That

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmrOcdSx3J4

Last edited:

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor

...RIP

btw....i know this might not fit in with the thread..but imo someone with that much money couldve found a way to survive. Most of his health issues came via Cancer ...right? Those type of advanced Cancers are curable.... arent they? When I type curable I mean curable for elite people...elite people that have billions and do bizness with those that have billions/trilions.

Tech

Star
Registered
RIP to all the factory workers at Foxcomm who jumped out of the factory windows making your products.

15384_Foxconn_Suicide_Nets.jpg

tl201009-foxconn56.jpg

joneblaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Re: Breaking News: Steve Jobs has Passed away

The Passing of a Genius
Without iTunes a lot of musicians may have never had careers,and a lot
of good music would have went right past my radar.
R.I.P Steve Jobs

kinglickk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

all the $$$ in the world, couldn't buy a few more years of life. The great equalizer has struck again.

KingFoo

International
International Member
"Even the people who want to go to Heaven don't want to die to get there" - Steve Jobs

RIP!!!

TurellSmith

Support BGOL
Registered
RIP. Hopefully we can have some black inventors come up and fill the void he has left behind

Last edited:

GAMETHEORY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
15604823_BG2.jpg

some dude on the left, in the center is Shuttleworth, and another black dude named Abernathy on the right.

BIRMINGHAM, AL (WBRC) -

The Rev. Fred L. Shuttlesworth, a leader of the civil rights movement in Birmingham during the 1950's, passed away Wednesday morning after a long illness. He was 89.

Shuttlesworth, born in Mount Meigs, AL, in 1922, was very active as a preacher of the gospel and civil rights in Birmingham during the 1950's. He served as pastor of Birmingham's Bethel Baptist Church. He was beaten and arrested numerous times for his activism and was the target of several acts of violence, including the bombing of his house on Christmas Day in 1956 and a beating in front of the old Phillips High School in 1957.

On December 25, 1956, unknown persons tried to kill Shuttlesworth by placing sixteen sticks of dynamite under his bedroom window. Shuttlesworth somehow escaped unhurt even though his house was heavily damaged. A police officer, who also belonged to the Ku Klux Klan, told Shuttlesworth as he came out of his home, "If I were you I'd get out of town as quick as I could". Shuttlesworth told him to tell the Klan that he was not leaving and "I wasn't saved to run."

http://www.waff.com/story/15604823/rev-fred-shuttlesworth-passes-away

WorldEX

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
RIP.
I respect the man for living a life with grace. He did not go buy the big boat, latest and most expensive sports car...he kept it simple.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
RIP.
I respect the man for living a life with grace. He did not go buy the big boat, latest and most expensive sports car...he kept it simple.
so you respect him for having more money that most people in the world and not enjoying it?