BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hope episode 9 leaks early

itch-crack-head.gif

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
You think they'll change their stance and bring Jonathan Majors back as well..?

Anything is possible, especially since Disney has NOT really "slandered" either one.

they BOTH are doing EXACTLY what they supposed to do

Stay out of trouble.

Beau still on these only fans apparently so I don't understand his whole strategy. But BESIDES that? he doing everything right.

If the civil case goes well for Majors? no NEW WORSE allegations come out?

I actually do think maybe just maybe he can come back in some way shape or form.

The important thing is these 2 black men just being quiet respectful and getting ready.

That's all they really can do right now.

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The most unsettling thing about that is that it's not standard Magneto stuff. So you know that he had to have thought about doing that to Wolverine a long, long time ago and just never pulled the trigger on it.

Meanwhile, I'm just wilding out because they actually let Wolverine put his claws into a living thing. I know people have died, and prime sentinels yadda-yadda, but that was the deed, and they gave the moment the space it deserved.

But this show is just great in that it gives us the iconic moments but also tosses in a bunch of other fun and poignant stuff around them, too. If I start gushing on it, then I won't stop gushing on it.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Personally, I think they should have made the adamantium extraction way more graphic and painful for Wolverine.
Drag that shit out to have the audience in shock and sadness for their favorite clawed mutant.

Bro it's still disney...

You saw Logan fully stab a living being through the chest with blood dripping from his claws and the body quivering

Damn.

You wanted MORE?

It's not TV MA

It's still cartoon

some people actually watch this with they kids.

:lol:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Question....

What is Magneto Helmet made of to where Professor X can't use his powers?

It's complicated as hell, with a bunch of tech inside the actual metal. It's one of one made by Magneto.

I think there is a magical version in one-storyline

It's not magic like Juggernaut or even high tech like the blocks Forge makes.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
Bro it's still disney...

You saw Logan fully stab a living being through the chest with blood dripping from his claws and the body quivering

Damn.

You wanted MORE?

It's not TV MA

It's still cartoon

some people actually watch this with they kids.

:lol:

Oh shit, you're right.
I got a little too eager. :lol:

My grown man ass forgets this shit is still for kids.

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's complicated as hell, with a bunch of tech inside the actual metal. It's one of one made by Magneto.

I think there is a magical version in one-storyline

It's not magic like Juggernaut or even high tech like the blocks Forge makes.

I always assumed Magneto used his electromagnetic powers to block Profess X on some level...

I mean this dude just sent a Worldwide EMP last episode... On some Superman Movie shit... Lol

pJbfzk.gif