LeBron James May No Longer Be Enough to Carry the Cavs' and Their Terrible Defense to the Finals

Rollie_Fingaz

Rising Star
OG Investor
After barely beating the Rockets on Christmas Day the only teams OKC beat was the Raptors, Hornets Lakers, Clippers, Kings and Cavs. They lost to Bucks Mavs, Suns, Trail blazers , Timberwolves. They are not ready for any type of run and yes the Cavs also need time to gel and integrate their players. They will start their run after the all star break

They got fucked in the Bucks game (Giannis stepped out) one of the T-Wolves losses and one of the Spurs losses (who they beat previously). During the run after Christmas they didn't have their best defender in Roberson. That being said, it doesn't matter who they've "only" beaten. The fact is they beat them. Everyone acknowledges that they they aren't ready and this could be the start of a run. What would help them is to get more bench help.

That being said, the Cavs have been getting their asses kicked and it's from lack of effort. IT did a post game interview talking about there is a lack of trust with the Cavs.

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
The way this Cavs team is presently constructed they will struggle mightily to even make it past the second round in the EC playoffs. At this point if I was management, I would be willing to look at some hungry D-League talent that can defend on the perimeter.

datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They got fucked in the Bucks game (Giannis stepped out) one of the T-Wolves losses and one of the Spurs losses (who they beat previously). During the run after Christmas they didn't have their best defender in Roberson. That being said, it doesn't matter who they've "only" beaten. The fact is they beat them. Everyone acknowledges that they they aren't ready and this could be the start of a run. What would help them is to get more bench help.

That being said, the Cavs have been getting their asses kicked and it's from lack of effort. IT did a post game interview talking about there is a lack of trust with the Cavs.
The start of a run they 7-5 since Christmas that one game above .500 I would hardly call that a run. Especially when their schedule was not as tough as the Cavs who are still one game ahead of the Thunder. (see previous post) I know it easy to jump all over a team when they are currently on a losing streak and it could get worse however as stated they are currently third in the Eastern Conference and still one game ahead of OKC whom you seem to want anoint as a great team. The point of suggesting a trade is to show if either wants to go deeper into the playoffs they are going to have to jumpstart or ignite a spark. I think the GM needs to give the coach some more tools. If that means shaking up the roster so be it. If you were the Cavs how would you fix their problems. Change the rotations, fire Lue, you can't undo the Irving trade and as we see currently IT/Rose ain't Kyrie.

Rollie_Fingaz

Rising Star
OG Investor
The start of a run they 7-5 since Christmas that one game above .500 I would hardly call that a run. Especially when their schedule was not as tough as the Cavs who are still one game ahead of the Thunder. (see previous post) I know it easy to jump all over a team when they are currently on a losing streak and it could get worse however as stated they are currently third in the Eastern Conference and still one game ahead of OKC whom you seem to want anoint as a great team. The point of suggesting a trade is to show if either wants to go deeper into the playoffs they are going to have to jumpstart or ignite a spark. I think the GM needs to give the coach some more tools. If that means shaking up the roster so be it. If you were the Cavs how would you fix their problems. Change the rotations, fire Lue, you can't undo the Irving trade and as we see currently IT/Rose ain't Kyrie.

I never said OKC was a great team. I said I wouldn't go into panic mode and break them up when they are starting to put things together. Moving Melo for Love does nothing for OKC so why would they make that trade? If anything OKC is in a good position because if it doesn't work Paul George and Melo walk and they free up salary.

The Cavs need to look at teams that are trying to dump salary or conceding the season to go after talent. The Kings are an option. The coach said he isn't going to play the vets and give that time to their young talent. ATL is also trying to move players.

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered
I never said OKC was a great team. I said I wouldn't go into panic mode and break them up when they are starting to put things together. Moving Melo for Love does nothing for OKC so why would they make that trade? If anything OKC is in a good position because if it doesn't work Paul George and Melo walk and they free up salary.

The Cavs need to look at teams that are trying to dump salary or conceding the season to go after talent. The Kings are an option. The coach said he isn't going to play the vets and give that time to their young talent. ATL is also trying to move players.

The Cavs can look at those teams all they want too... The Cavs have neither, Talent or Salary dumpt type contracts, and no team with any sense will take their high priced trash on only to help make the Cavs better... LeBron really fucked them up with all these bullshit contracts... :smh:

Rollie_Fingaz

Rising Star
OG Investor
The Cavs can look at those teams all they want too... The Cavs have neither, Talent or Salary dumpt type contracts, and no team with any sense will take their high priced trash on only to help make the Cavs better... LeBron really fucked them up with all these bullshit contracts... :smh:

Yep. The niggas with the moveable contracts are injury prone like D. Rose or they aren't that good enough to get something back substantial. They do have that pick though.

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How is that OKC has chemistry at 26-20 and the Cavs are a mess at 27-18. The Cavs have a better record and that without Thomas and Rose playing. Both teams are struggling to play cohesive and find their roles. OKC had one big won this season and that was tonight's game. George knows he can't win in the West and will be out after this year.
The Cavs, being a LBJ team are expected to be tops in the east rankings and in the finals. everybody expects OKC to be that 4-6 seed out west. The Cavs underachieving and not playing good at all. Its one thing to lose while playing hard(okc has had a lot of close game losses.) and another to lose cause your team isn't playing hard at all. not saying they can't fix it but you watch their games you can see them dudes not playing for each other. they just look tapped out. they gotta figure it out cause don't nobody want these bad contracts. only people worth trading are love, crowder and green but what can you get in return for them? feel sorry for thomas, wade and rose...they bodies doing all they can. tt, smith and shumpert.....they gotta go, especially thompson , dude been garbage ever since lebron got him that contract but ain't nobody touching these dudes.

datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Cavs, being a LBJ team are expected to be tops in the east rankings and in the finals. everybody expects OKC to be that 4-6 seed out west. The Cavs underachieving and not playing good at all. Its one thing to lose while playing hard(okc has had a lot of close game losses.) and another to lose cause your team isn't playing hard at all. not saying they can't fix it but you watch their games you can see them dudes not playing for each other. they just look tapped out. they gotta figure it out cause don't nobody want these bad contracts. only people worth trading are love, crowder and green but what can you get in return for them? feel sorry for thomas, wade and rose...they bodies doing all they can. tt, smith and shumpert.....they gotta go, especially thompson , dude been garbage ever since lebron got him that contract but ain't nobody touching these dudes.
I agree these are the only pieces with Values. That why I included them in the possible trade scenarios with a team like the Clippers who want to dump Jordan's bloated contract. The only other team looking to dump Vet is the Hornets Kemba Walker the Cavs don't have any pieces they would want unless it's that top five pick they are holding. I am pretty sure Charlotte would want to package Dwight Howard bloated contract with Kemba however I think would have to part with I.T., T.T. and Brooklyn First Round pick in order to rid themselves of his 50 Million deal. The only I was picking OKC is because LeBron often said he wants to play with Melo. Three of the four horseman will be together with Chris Paul staying in Houston.
Plus as I stated when Paul George bounce next year OKC is left with their pants down again. Get something now while you can Kevin Love is a talent that can help Westbrook. Freeing up cap space does nothing for OKC the top 4 free agents LeBron, KD, Paul George and Chris Paul. Maybe they can go after Cousins they already have an established Center in Adams.

BAG

Cleveland D-T-W [216]
BGOL Investor

I would take Dwight Howard over Tristan all day every day Tristan makes me cringe when he's on the floor he is just a liability at this point, I would do that deal straight up if possible.

Truthfully when it comes to JR Tristan Shumpert Frye Calderon these dudes are doing nothing on the court all you want to get back for them is a more than serviceable player who is going play their part consistently you don't need an all-star in return

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
While ya'll are concentrating on Lebron, Boston's gone on a little losing streak

Can't be losing to Orlando at home

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I agree these are the only pieces with Values. That why I included them in the possible trade scenarios with a team like the Clippers who want to dump Jordan's bloated contract. The only other team looking to dump Vet is the Hornets Kemba Walker the Cavs don't have any pieces they would want unless it's that top five pick they are holding. I am pretty sure Charlotte would want to package Dwight Howard bloated contract with Kemba however I think would have to part with I.T., T.T. and Brooklyn First Round pick in order to rid themselves of his 50 Million deal. The only I was picking OKC is because LeBron often said he wants to play with Melo. Three of the four horseman will be together with Chris Paul staying in Houston.
Plus as I stated when Paul George bounce next year OKC is left with their pants down again. Get something now while you can Kevin Love is a talent that can help Westbrook. Freeing up cap space does nothing for OKC the top 4 free agents LeBron, KD, Paul George and Chris Paul. Maybe they can go after Cousins they already have an established Center in Adams.
okc got adams , leave boogie where he at. okc know paul and carmelo might be on rented time, i'd let carmelo walk cause the pieces in cleveland ain't worth it. love defense is worser than melo plus melo a better scorer. if them dudes can't play for lebron (know it's getting harder) they sho gonna have a time with westbrook. we keep hearing about kemba and deandre so who knows there.

datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
okc got adams , leave boogie where he at. okc know paul and carmelo might be on rented time, i'd let carmelo walk cause the pieces in cleveland ain't worth it. love defense is worser than melo plus melo a better scorer. if them dudes can't play for lebron (know it's getting harder) they sho gonna have a time with westbrook. we keep hearing about kemba and deandre so who knows there.

Cybts1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Say what you want about LeBron, no one in the league has played more games than King James in the Last 7 years. If you make 7 consecutive NBA Finals, you are allowed to have an OFF-YEAR with an Off-Team

edcae7c781e9b8224e07a2c5021758db-dropmic4.gif