Ladies, I've gotten requests from some of you to remove pics from the anonymous post

mrjody

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Re: Ladies, I've gotten requests from some of you to remove pics from the anonymous p

It does look really tasty doesn't it.Yummy

"Scuse my ignorance of the Creole culture, but I thought hat was
Shrimp Fried Rice...

Please enlighten me...

SEXY_SCORPIO

So pretty!
BGOL Investor
Re: Ladies, I've gotten requests from some of you to remove pics from the anonymous p

"Scuse my ignorance of the Creole culture, but I thought hat was
Shrimp Fried Rice...

Please enlighten me...

I thought it was fried rice too.I was just agreeing it looks yummy. Either way I would eat it. I should make me some.

mrjody

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I thought it was fried rice too.I was just agreeing it looks yummy. Either way I would eat it. I should make me some.

Damn, I didnt even mean to quote you...

It's that cot damed SIG! :lol:

Anybody?

bigirl

anti- voluntary ignorance
BGOL Investor

Damn, I didnt even mean to quote you...

It's that cot damed SIG! :lol:

Anybody?

Jambalaya maybe except I have never seen it with peas and eggs in it :confused:

jucurious

agent of change
BGOL Investor

Jambalaya maybe except I have never seen it with peas and eggs in it :confused:

yeah cuz that is shrimp fried rice in a wok from the chinese store...lol

AristotlesOwn

Star
Registered

It probably is Chinese food, but my auntie makes Jambalaya like that with Andouille sausage and without a lot of stock so it's drier. However, we're getting into semantics. I was saying that the food looked tasty.

Last edited:

mzmillion

...the easy cum!!
BGOL Investor

It probably is Chinese food, but my auntie makes Jambalaya like that with Andouille sausage and without a lot of stock so it's drier. However, we're getting into semantics. I was saying that the food looked tasty.

I don't think we were ever introduced, Hi, I'm MzMillion, resident phone madame and I heard you were gorgeous!!!!

Not you Average Fat Gyrl!!
mee-4a20s0xre.gif

hottmixx

Gutta Queen Super Star***
BGOL Investor

I don't think we were ever introduced, Hi, I'm MzMillion, resident phone madame and I heard you were gorgeous!!!!

mee-4a20s0xre.gif

Look at mz gettin her bid in:lol:

i ain't mad at you girl!:yes:

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor

I haven't read every post yet but I agree that it's a shame that it's come to this. SOL provided a place where you can come and post whatever you wanted without worry of being scrutinized. Those who hated were always dealt with promptly on this board and anything that ever spilled over to the main board was gone just as fast. As was said earlier, many of the ladies on here had to deal with the knuckleheads on the main board. They didn't run away from the hazing and each earned the respect of many the other posters there as well. Don't let the few simpleminded actions of the few dictate what you do and possibly jeapordize opportunities for others.

There I said it. Now let's go back to having fun.:yes:

REMINGTON_BLACK

Sight beyond sight
OG Investor

I saw this coming from a mile away. If you can't take the heat.........................press for the delete.

Harlem's Angel

Fuck Off!!
BGOL Investor

mee-4a20s0xre.gif

Hahahaha! MY GIRL! GET IT IN MZM GET THAT SHIT IN!

SinaminDelite

Backshot Queen
BGOL Investor

mee-4a20s0xre.gif

Now Mz, you know you my girl and all, but I have to give you the :hmm: face for pushing up on my future ex-husband.

:lol::lol:

Carry on.....

mzmillion

...the easy cum!!
BGOL Investor

Now Mz, you know you my girl and all, but I have to give you the :hmm: face for pushing up on my future ex-husband.

:lol::lol:

Carry on.....

Now......sin whats a little adultery between friends... I'll send him back.

2lo3e2p.gif

sig by me

the flash

אֱלהִים is king!!!!
OG Investor

what is this fuckery!
2rq2d11.gif

GET YOU HOT

Superfly Moderator
BGOL Investor

Delete?? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, tell them fukkas to eat cake and drink pee...

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator

Delete?? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, tell them fukkas to eat cake and drink pee...

Hot the threads are in the content hold forum sis. Will decide if to bring them back....:dunno:

Peace

GentlemanPlayer

Worldwide from Baltimore
OG Investor

Oh my goodness!! GYH has come out of hiding!!! :yes::yes::yes:

I'm playin, it's just I rarely see your fingerprints round here.

GET YOU HOT

Superfly Moderator
BGOL Investor

I say restore that thread to its original form, nothing wrong with it, at all...

IslandKing

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

i might have to jack Mzm line for Ari and switch it up for GetYouHot..winks @ GYH, How YOU DERRRN? lol

2dh5i5u.jpg

Knasty

Potential Star
Registered

DELETE?!??!?! Now I'll NEVER find the pic of Sexyscorpio.... *sighs*

jumps off cliff :smh:

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor

DELETE?!??!?! Now I'll NEVER find the pic of Sexyscorpio.... *sighs*

jumps off cliff :smh:

Not to worry. The thread will be returned once we finish with the requests. :)

Knasty

Potential Star
Registered

Not to worry. The thread will be returned once we finish with the requests. :)

Well slide me that one of her in the Barbados towel for the mean time cause she bullshittin :lol::lol::lol:

:yes:

mzmillion

...the easy cum!!
BGOL Investor

:lol: @ phone madame. And...those are rumors :lol:

Ari, are you hating on my business.... I hope not, I'll get you hott on the phone...:lol:

Are you trying to lie about your gorgeousness? How about we go on a e-date?:lol: Get to e-know each other a little bit, maybe we can e-hang out, you never know, this could lead to the perfect e-relationship.....what you say?

Your Resident Phone Madame!
me-4a1bftqp2.png

AristotlesOwn

Star
Registered

Ari, are you hating on my business.... I hope not, I'll get you hott on the phone...:lol:

Are you trying to lie about your gorgeousness? How about we go on a e-date?:lol: Get to e-know each other a little bit, maybe we can e-hang out, you never know, this could lead to the perfect e-relationship.....what you say?

Let's see, modesty is the best policy. I didn't deny or confirm your assertion; I took the political route :D I'll pm you a link to a pic or two. Also, I never hate on black folks who do their thing and get their $$$$.

No more e-dates and e-relationships for me. However, I'll continue to e-flirt, e-hang out, and write e-vocative pieces of e-rotic literature to help satisfy e-rect clitorides.