Ladies, I've gotten requests from some of you to remove pics from the anonymous post

PrincessC

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
Re: Ladies, I've gotten requests from some of you to remove pics from the anonymous p

I feel there is some judgement going on in this thread:hmm:

Just because I or anyone else wants their pics taken down it doesn't mean we are ashamed or weak or anything like that:smh:

Plain and simple there is alot of disrespect by the boys so why the fuck should I let them view my sexxxiness:confused: Straight up ... I wouldn't fuck a bastard so why should I let a bunch of bastards look at my sexxxy pics:dunno::hmm:

And the whole idea that "this is just the internet so don't let it bug you" is also bullshit ... by saying that you are excusing the ill manners of these people that think it is funny to disrespect and put people down for no reason. A person like me who keeps it real on and off the board finds it lame that these mofos hide behind their computer screens and insult me so I call them out on it ... PERIOD ... like it or not I am one of the very few SOL ladies that actually reps for the other ladies as opposed to promising to swallow every BGOL mans kids:)

Good for you Lone for standing your ground.

actinanass

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Re: Ladies, I've gotten requests from some of you to remove pics from the anonymous p

man fuck that!!! dont let them PUSSY ASS NIGGAS fuck up a good thing. Continue to show yall ass, and let the fags hate. The main ones hating are the main ones beating their meats to montana. :angry::angry::angry:

Pimpin KillBillABitch

Star
Registered

I'll admit it...I let the criticisms of a few people make me ask a mod to take my pics down...so if that makes me weak and ashamed, so be it.
Don't be like that. WWJD? 'Go forth and sin no more'.

In other words, if you feel weak and ashamed, then stop putting yourself in positions that you feel like you've lost respect along with your own self-respect and start honoring yourself, family and God...

Or just shoot them dirty pix to my PM. I'll do something artistic with it. :cool:

PrincessC

Potential Star
BGOL Investor

Don't be like that. WWJD? 'Go forth and sin no more'.

In other words, if you feel weak and ashamed, then stop putting yourself in positions that you feel like you've lost respect along with your own self-respect and start honoring yourself, family and God...

Or just shoot them dirty pix to my PM. I'll do something artistic with it. :cool:

Um not at all. You are extremely off base, which is why I edited my post to take out what I said.

Andeyhollawho

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Man what I got to do to get some damn private pics round here. :(

Andeyhollawho

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Andey, just PM whoever you want pics from. They'll either say yes or no.

I know PC. I was joking sort of. I don't like to beg though. I've got a couple...they know who they are...and I'm cool with what I got. :cool:

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor

It took me nearly 30 minutes to remove pics of just one SOL member from the first anon thread because of the quoting.

So we will be moving the threads off the boards to complete your requests expeditiously.

The thread will be returned and you guys who are appreciative will still have much to look at!!!

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator

It took me nearly 30 minutes to remove pics of just one SOL member from the first anon thread because of the quoting.

So we will be moving the threads off the boards to complete your requests expeditiously.

The thread will be returned and you guys who are appreciative will still have much to look at!!!

Both moved Femme.

AristotlesOwn

Star
Registered

:smh: :smh: All it takes is one to fuck it up for everyone else :smh:

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator

Ladies can those of you who would also like to have pics removed please PM me or post here so that I can do them all at once.

This task is not the easiest. Much appreciated. Thank you.

Peace

SWATLANTA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

:smh: @ this ignant ass shit. delete the whole fucking thread already, one monkey dont stop the show, the sexy broads still gonna post because THEY aint worried about about ninjas calling them out or "not feeling" thier pics.

BTW thanks MzMillion, PCfreak, HottMixx, OnyxFemme, ThighsandEyes, DigitalAngel, SexyScorp, SxxyBB, and everyone else I missed who do not give a fuck what ninjas think and continuing to post anyway. All the other overly sensitive female posters...dont let the door hit ya.

My sentiments exactly !!!

Thats because people thought the women would have a different mentality but thats not what this site is about. BGOL draws a specific type of person whether they be male of female. People who like sex and like to talk a lot of shit. I have no problem with that until people start to take it personally or dish it out but can't take it.

Great points PK, especially the part about people who talk a lot of shit and then get all sensitive when shit is talked about them !!!

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor

A ban is in order...for the person who started this shit.

kjxxxx

Star
Registered

Fellows. People have different reasons why they may want their pics pulled (maybe work related, politics, son discovered BGOL, whatever). Just respect that and leave it alone. At least you they posted and you got to see it.

Let them feel free to post and free to have them removed. Love then for giving the opportunity to enjoy them even if it is a brief time.

Shit I've made posts and deleted it because after I posted I realized it's not the image I want to permanently portray.

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor

I guess shit just doesnt phase me.....I'll still continue to do me and post pic's when I feel like it...I am not mad nor do I care if anyone else doesnt....Because this is the internet. The moment I get really and truley mad about what I have made public on here, is the moment I will be logging off for good. Again, this is just me. I respect everyone's decisions.

Keep it Diva-ya'll...Keep it Diva.

sean69

Star
BGOL Investor

Andey, just PM whoever you want pics from. They'll either say yes or no.

*Frantically PM-ing you...*

:D

- "Tallism is is not wavy" - Mahatma Ghandi

sean69

Star
BGOL Investor

wings_hot.jpg

5.jpg

800px-Apple_pie.jpg

food_ricenfish3.jpg

543283577_8db5341196_b.jpg

200701stew01.jpg

absolut-vanilia-fruit-punch.jpg

2024267250098979088aHUrHr_ph.jpg

mmmmmmmmmm...

:dance: :dance:

- "Food. My Anti-drug"

IslandKing

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

lol sean somehow i know food was gonna be involved sooner or lata.:lol:

BIG UPS to all those who've decided to keep things as is "pic wise"and continue to post for the board.:yes: It would've been tragic if all the ladies decided not to post.:smh:

But also to those that decided to remove gotta respect their decision at the end of the day its their images so they have the right to do with em as they wish. Some are still offering to send via pm's so all hope is not lost fellas.Lets just hope this situation passes and things can get back to normal around here.

Built4Life

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I have to respect all the women who put themselves out like that by giving us their pics, but much of the negativity is really just a few dudes, and a problem is that we oftentimes forget our praises and remember the harmful remarks. It would seem that I have seen more praises of the women who posted than negative criticisms. So, I would just take some of this stuff with a grain of salt. Also, you can't please everyone and if you are willing to put yourself out like that then you have to be prepared for negative remarks especially from those frequent posters who tend to hate women.

GAMETHEORY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

interesting....

AristotlesOwn

Star
Registered

5.jpg

Damn you for posting this tasty creole dish! I'm fukkin' hungry now!