KRS-One:Wake-Up!!!

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Whatever... I realized long ago that trying to explain anything to you is a lost cause. I'm done...

But thats exactly what I asked anyone do: Explain -- those comments above. You didn't even make an attempt; instead, you stepped into this thread with an "I see Que Ex is still at it" attitude -- LOL -- but still, no explanation.

Have it your way play boy, but don't blame me for not understanding your explaining when you haven't explained, anything.

QueEx

14damoney

Rising Star
OG Investor
Whatever... I realized long ago that trying to explain anything to you is a lost cause. I'm done...

I agree. There's no point in trying to debate, by oneself.

:confused:

:smh:

Amazing how dude blindly finds ways to son himself...

:lol:

Ok really, I'm getting out of this thread now. I probably lost 50 brain cells just trying to figure out which galaxy this cat is posting from.

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
You were never here dude. Really. You weren't. You just didn't know it.

QueEx

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I see Que Ex is still at it... Trying to shackle bgol minds onto the same narrow-minded thinking he subscribes to.

After 3 days in office, what does Obama do? This:

President Obama 'orders Pakistan drone attacks'

"Missiles fired from suspected US drones killed at least 15 people inside Pakistan today, the first such strikes since Barack Obama became president and a clear sign that the controversial military policy begun by George W Bush has not changed.

Why?

The problem that I see with people not being able to accept that Obama may not be all he presents himself to be, lies in the fact thay people don't check his history...

Or at least, they choose to give him a pass despite glaring controversial facts:

obamam-lineagefinal510.jpg

Obama's Unique Family Tree

But who cares about that. After all, he can't choose who he's related to right?

No, he can't... but he can be chosen. The only question is why?

Rewind back to KRS- One... "black face on a globalist agenda."

This guy served in Carter's (Obama's cousin) administration:

030708_zbigniew_web.jpg

Zbigniew Brzezinski

He was also a significant figure in the formation of the Trilateral Commission:
World Shadow Government

But it gets even more interesting...

You see, Mr. Brzezinski taught at Columbia University, during a time in which Obama attended the school.

But strangely enough, neither the New York times or any other media outlets or investigators have been able to find out much about this mysterious time period in Obama's life:

Google search

You see Que, not everything is going to be presented to you in black & white. Sometimes you have to use your brain and connect the dots to get a clearer picture...

...things aren't always as they appear:

obama-clinton.jpg

obama_clinton_split2.jpg

Krs- One recognizes that at the very least, there could be an agenda at hand here. It would be wise if you entertained that thought as well... :cool:
:lol: I hope you're not judging Obama as a member of the Illuminati on the basis of distant distant distant cousins............ Hell yoouu might be related to Bush for all you know :lol:

Kamakazi

Support BGOL
Registered
KRS-One is full of shit for this one and here is one reason why.

Either you follow the constitution or you don't : How you gonna say its Anarchy time and then say We need to follow the Constitution? Being a Graffiti writer is evidence that KRS didn't live according to the Law of the Land. Now he is complaining about Rights?

It's kinda like the folks who wait for the Return of Jesus so they take it upon themselves to interpret the Book of Revelation and then implement what they think should take place. (Wars, Rumors of Wars.. All of this must be done before Jesus Comes so lets Start a War!)

Alex Jones is going to birth a lot of Hot Heads who will give the Government a reason to implant Martial Law. If you were smart, you would infiltrate it and reshape it from the inside out because you won't beat it from the outside. You will just go to the "concentration camps"

Great observation J. I was kinda skeptical that KRS was co-signin w/ Jones. Even though KRS was speakin truth, these entertainers are apart of the bullshit too. The thing about all this is they play us from all angles. But Pac and Pimp C got killed cuz they were shedding light on the game.

The feeling I had w/ Obama was that he would infiltrate from the inside. Then he surrounds himself w/ the ppl who got us in this mess in the first place. But I don't know, shits getting to a point where ppl won't take the bullshit anymore.

Sorry Que...I don't have a list of "facts" in front of me. I'm just a nigga who follows his heart and tryna see the matrix for what it is.

VegasGuy

Star
OG Investor
But thats exactly what I asked anyone do: Explain -- those comments above. You didn't even make an attempt; instead, you stepped into this thread with an "I see Que Ex is still at it" attitude -- LOL -- but still, no explanation.

Have it your way play boy, but don't blame me for not understanding your explaining when you haven't explained, anything.

QueEx

QueEx you know damn well that for a lot of our people all subject matter need to have is words that rhyme, and littered with the n word to be reality. I still wish the brother would take a minute and explain. We need to air that brilliance out so we can learn something.

-VG

Lamarr

Star
Registered
And, when I take up that challenge and begin the debate - - all you KRS dick riders run hide.

QueEx

Dawg, ya'll so funny! I listed 6 examples on page 1 to proove beyond a shadow of a doubt, the guy is the 'new face of American Imperialism'. I noticed how you chose not to refute any of my facts, probably because you can't! 14damoney added to the list by mentioning the attacks on Pakistan with the drones. So far, that gives you 7 examples of Mr. Obama continuing the Bush Agenda! We've answered all questions, regardless of whether KRS is correct or not, try to refute facts!

Better yet, Explain to me how he is not the new face to the Globalist Agenda

Lamarr

Star
Registered
Allow me to add another Bush policy: Barack Obama is to allow the highly controversial anti-terror practice of rendition to continue
Despite ordering the closure of Guantanamo and an end to harsh interrogation techniques, the new president has failed to call an end to secret abductions and questioning.

In his first few days in office, Mr Obama was lauded for rejecting policies of the George W Bush era, but it has emerged the CIA still has the authority to carry out renditions in which suspects are picked up and often sent to a third country for questioning.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...-allow-anti-terror-rendition-to-continue.html

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Dawg, ya'll so funny! I listed 6 examples on page 1 to proove beyond a shadow of a doubt, the guy is the 'new face of American Imperialism'. I noticed how you chose not to refute any of my facts, probably because you can't! 14damoney added to the list by mentioning the attacks on Pakistan with the drones. So far, that gives you 7 examples of Mr. Obama continuing the Bush Agenda! We've answered all questions, regardless of whether KRS is correct or not, try to refute facts!

Better yet, Explain to me how he is not the new face to the Globalist Agenda

Is this the KRS ONE thread or the Barack Obama thread ???

Stop trolling around the board with your personal agendas in threads that are unrelated to your dislike for Mr. Obama. Hell, I've heard you; and I suppose everyone else has, heard you.

Why don't you start a thread: "Lamar: I hate Barack Obama, and here's why"

Maybe then you could stop hijacking Mr. KRS ONE's thread.

Lamarr

Star
Registered
refute the facts bruh, you got 8 to choose from! KRS simply said "Don't mindlessly follow any man", "there is a new face of American Imperialism" I am providing reasons why I kinda support KRS's message, regardless of his days as a graffiti writer. So go ahead, refute the facts!

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Sorry Que...I don't have a list of "facts" in front of me. I'm just a nigga who follows his heart and tryna see the matrix for what it is.
Bro, I didn't expect you to have all the facts, you cool. I was just trying to point out that one should be careful of what he co-signs. There are millions of agendas/opinions out there -- and it ain't easy trying to figure out who is genuine, who has a clue, who's legitimate and who is just misled and trying to pass it off as being informed.

I asked someone to explain the KRS ONE comment. If you noticed, no one did and those who wanted everyone else to think that they knew, didn't know shit (because they explain say shit). LOL

Listen, this KRS-ONE thing is not a big deal at all. Not at all. The lesson, however, is this: be careful of those out there who are just running their mouths and saying nothing; and be even more careful of those who follow those who are just running their mouths saying nothing and can't explain the nothing but endorse nothing as truth.

QueEx

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
<font size="3">
Is this:</font size>

refute the facts bruh, you got 8 to choose from! KRS simply said "Don't mindlessly follow any man", "there is a new face of American Imperialism" I am providing reasons why I kinda support KRS's message, regardless of his days as a graffiti writer. So go ahead, refute the facts!

<font size="3">
An explaination of this:</font size>

:

"America has broken in its rules, has broken its own laws.
Its time for the citizenry of the united states to actually follow
its own laws.

If we stay steadfast to the Constitution, at least we won’t be hit
so hard with that global agenda.

Heres what we were talking about the other day:

If you really want to see what black governance is like, take a look
the mayors of major cities. When the cities were in power, we
couldn’t be the mayors; its when the cities lost power they put in black
the mayors.

When the states had power; we couldnt be governors; but then when the
states lose power we got senators, governors African American senators
and governors.

Now the nation has lost power; the dollar has lost power; the world is global.

Now you can get a black president because it doesn’t matter because its
global now.

Are you going to allow this system tempt you into their prisons, into their jobs,
into their psyche?

Follow your purpose; this is what will defeat them all"​

? ? ?

QueEx

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Man, I'm getting tired of this.

Is Mr. Krs One's explanation of black rule, correct ??? (don't just use the newly elected Barack Obama as the measuring stick -- black people have been elected to public office for a minute now).

More importantly, however, does Mr. KRS ONE accurately portray how black elected officials have come to be elected to office ???

Who the fuck is the "they" that Mr. KRS ONE talks about ???

If the "they" did what KRS ONE says "they" did, what about YOU ??? - and what about the the people who came before YOU ??? - Aren't they the they ??? Did they put those black elected officials iin office or that mythical undefined "they" that KRS ONE talks about do that ???

Why is this important ? ? ?

`

Lamarr

Star
Registered
He's not referring to the success of black rule, he's only identifying how it comes about. Like he said, look at your cities. Once the wealth was accumulated, you saw business move to the suburbs, taking the wealth with them, leaving our cities virtually powerless. Once this happened the emergence of black mayors came about, only they were powerless because the businesses relocated. Currently, the same thing is happening only on a global scale. Companies have used all the easy money and credit given out by the Federal Reserve the last 10 yrs and they have outsourced operations. With the passage of NAFTA, that eroded our manufacturing base. A countries wealth is concentrated in its manufacturing, so when it leaves, the wealth leaves also. It's not Mr. Obama's fault, but he could lead the country in the right direction, if he chooses. It'll be a tough road but we need more production and savings not more borrowing to consume!

As flawed as the Constitution is, the founders understood freedom and prosperity. We wouldn't be in this situation if we followed the Constitution. Remember, only gold and silver shall be legal tender. However, in 1971, Nixon took us off the gold stardard and replaced it with an instrument of debt (the Federal Reserve Note). When you say, Who is "they"? he's referring to the Federal Reserve and its owners (I've posted threads about the Fed)! Those 8 examples I listed were unconstitutional under the Bush admin and they are unconstitutional under Mr. Obama's admin. The Constitution was written to restrain the govts actions against the people.

The real message I see is Freedom or not. I trust the people to run the economy as opposed to the govt, simply because govt intervention has got us in the situation we are in now. peace!

Kamakazi

Support BGOL
Registered
Bro, I didn't expect you to have all the facts, you cool. I was just trying to point out that one should be careful of what he co-signs. There are millions of agendas/opinions out there -- and it ain't easy trying to figure out who is genuine, who has a clue, who's legitimate and who is just misled and trying to pass it off as being informed.

I asked someone to explain the KRS ONE comment. If you noticed, no one did and those who wanted everyone else to think that they knew, didn't know shit (because they explain say shit). LOL

Listen, this KRS-ONE thing is not a big deal at all. Not at all. The lesson, however, is this: be careful of those out there who are just running their mouths and saying nothing; and be even more careful of those who follow those who are just running their mouths saying nothing and can't explain the nothing but endorse nothing as truth.

QueEx

Definitely makes sense. I respect that Que.

nittie

Star
Registered
I stopped listening to Kris back in the 90's when he appointed himself ambassador of rap. But I don't see much difference between him and our elected officials, they're all selling an illusion to gullible buyers. It's the culture, capitalism is about telling people what they want to hear, the truth is just a matter of opinion, he's trying to sell records, Obama is trying to sell a stimulus plan, no difference whatsoever between the two. Change won't come until we realize we don't need leaders, we can makeup our own minds, theres no future in being a follower. If entertainers, whether political or theatrical are going to lead us, George Clinton of Parliment Fundadelics gets my vote, he said 'We need to be free from our need to be free'.