International Member
KRS-One:Wake-Up!!! 1/3

KRS-One:Wake-Up!!! 2/3

KRS-One:Wake-Up!!! 3/3

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Yeah, I'll respond.

I listened to 1/3 up to about the 10:40 mark. What I got was someone saying don't be emotional or don't fall prey to emotionalism who himself was using nothing other than what? - an emotion-filled appeal. Nevertheless, it wasn't so much that he was violating his own rules but what he said up to the point I quit didn't make much sense:

"America has broken in its rules, has broken its own laws.
Its time for the citizenry of the united states to actually follow
its own laws.

If we stay steadfast to the Constitution, at least we won’t be hit
so hard with that global agenda.

Heres what we were talking about the other day:

If you really want to see what black governance is like, take a look
the mayors of major cities. When the cities were in power, we
couldn’t be the mayors; its when the cities lost power they put in black
the mayors.

When the states had power; we couldnt be governors; but then when the
states lose power we got senators, governors African American senators
and governors.

Now the nation has lost power; the dollar has lost power; the world is global.

Now you can get a black president because it doesn’t matter because its
global now.

Are you going to allow this system tempt you into their prisons, into their jobs,
into their psyche?

Follow your purpose; this is what will defeat them all"

yada, yada, yada.​

Now what the fuck did all of that mean ???

Does it matter whether he outright distorted the truth ???

QueEx

Lamarr

Star
Registered
QueEx, if that is all you gathered from his dialog, I suggest you listen again. In synopsis, Mr. Obama is the new face of American Imperialism! Let me break it down, In order to make people accept the goals of the International Bankers, (which is a Global Govt, currency) they must present the people with a face they like. The agenda is still the same but since you and others worship your new prez, people are more willing to accept these Global Govt initiatives Obama and Geithner will introduce. You and others will blindly accept the New World Order from Obama but you would be resistant if the ideas came from McCain! What exactly do you disagree with?

Actor4Truth

Star
Registered
Wow.. Props to Domex for the Post..! Thanks for this..!!
This is why KRS is the G.O.A.T....! I wish we had more "entertainers" like him, that weren't just about the All Mighty Dollar.. But actually cared for the People.. and weren't afraid to speak the Truth..!!
He isn't just talented & innovative.. He is Truly Knowledgeable; He has the ability and willingness to articulate it to the Masses..! Some say he gets to deep, and its hard to follow what he is saying, but to me he has deep passion for what he is saying... Like Dr. Cornel West..!
To those who don't get what he was talking about, where have you been..? Where are you Living..? He is talking about Our Society and country as a whole.. where we are, where we've come from, and what still needs to be done/ changed..! His Analogy of the Prez to a Burger King Manger are right on.. Because that's all they are a Face.. not the source..!!
KRS keep on doing your thing... In time hopefully folks will wake up and realize what time it is.. before its to late..!!

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
To those who don't get what he was talking about, where have you been..? Where are you Living..? He is talking about Our Society and country as a whole.. where we are, where we've come from, and what still needs to be done/ changed..

Okay. Now explain that jibberish above; and do YOU see anyting wrong with the FACTS he molested above ???

QueEx

VegasGuy

Star
OG Investor
1.15 of the first one and I'm done. Fuck that street urchin bullshit. Teach myself? Do for myself? Reach for myself? Meaning fuck everybody else and it's all about you. Well fuck every corner of that Sean Hanneity, Rush Limbaugh way of thinking and doing business. It is principally how we got here.

Never did like that lazy mouthy bitch.

-VG

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
QueEx, if that is all you gathered from his dialog, I suggest you listen again.
Whats stated above is not something I "gathered from his dialog" -- it is a direct quote of what the man said. Now, what does it mean ??? And, is it factually accurate ???

In synopsis, Mr. Obama is the new face of American Imperialism! Let me break it down, In order to make people accept the goals of the International Bankers, (which is a Global Govt, currency) they must present the people with a face they like.
What fucking imperialism (please be very specific) has Mr. Barack Obama taken part in ??? You could be right, but if you say its so, hopefully you can show that you're not just talking out of the side of your neck and you can show others what you'e talking about. Be my guest:

The agenda is still the same but since you and others worship your new prez, people are more willing to accept these Global Govt initiatives Obama and Geithner will introduce.
You do know that Miss Cleo was arrested and charged for <s>For</s><u>Fakeu</u>telling once before. Are you telling me that you now have those same skills ??? - that you know whats going to happen, before it happens too ???

<u>You and others will blindly accept</u> the New World Order from Obama but you would be resistant if the ideas came from McCain!

How is it that you were gifted with "knowing what others will do" I think most people who have that gift may just be running from the reality that they accuse others of failing to see.

P.S.: When I first started reading you, I thought, perhaps, you were one of those independent-minded but over-zealous libertarains that I disagreed with on some things and, perhaps, agreed with on others.

Something about the way you compared Mr. Obama to Mr. McCain in your last statement above is, in my opinion, telling. The statement reeks with a passionate dislike of Mr. Obama. Hell, nobody has to like anybody; but dislike ought to be based on something factual that a person has done or failed to do.

I've read several of your posts -- and you have attacked and attacked Mr. Obama about shit he might do, things you say he will do, etc., -- but nothing based on what he has done. I'm going to continue reading what you say; I'm watching as the real you continues to oooze out.

QueEx

master-ceo

Star
Registered
:smh: @ dudes missing the point and didn't even look at the whole video.

I myself looked at the whole video (All 3 Parts), 3 times.
I knowledge, Wisdom, and Understand it. My third eye is wide open.

edit: I typed something longer with more substance a minute ago but it got lost. I will not type it again lol

I suggest that you all look at the whole video more than once

Peace

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
:smh: @ dudes missing the point and didn't even look at the whole video.

I myself looked at the whole video (All 3 Parts), 3 times.
I knowledge, Wisdom, and Understand it. My third eye is wide open.

edit: I typed something longer with more substance a minute ago but it got lost. I will not type it again lol

I suggest that you all look at the whole video more than once

Peace

I suggest you explain that quote above.

You do that; and I'll listen to more.

QueEx

VegasGuy

Star
OG Investor
All talk; and no facts.

And you won't get any because besides anecdotal realities, there are none to have.

"Lawrence Parker lived on the streets and in homeless shelters, taking odd jobs, hanging out, and reading in public libraries. Independent reading formed the basis of his doctrine of self-education. In the meantime he was living hand to mouth; he served some jail time at age 19 for selling marijuana."

"Jacqueline remarried, and Kris and his brother Kenny received her husband's last name, Parker. Mr. Parker--a United Nations bodyguard--was given to violence, however, and Jacqueline and the boys fled in 1972. The family later welcomed a sister to the fold."

"Kris's nickname, KRS-One, which had begun as graffiti he sprayed in his neighborhood and initially meant "Kris, Number One," became the acronym for "Knowledge Reigns Supreme Over Nearly Everyone,"

"KRS-One announced, "Rap is like a set-up / A lotta games / A lotta suckers with colorful names."

No wonder that bitch is so mad at the world. Never grew up or learned to forgive anybody for anything. Lacks maturity and hides it behind a lot of loud, obnoxious gibberish.

A lot of men start out like he did but they eventually mature with only a few scars. This boy didn't IMHO.

-VG

Lamarr

Star
Registered
How is it that you were gifted with "knowing what others will do" I think most people who have that gift may just be running from the reality that they accuse others of failing to see.

Something about the way you compared Mr. Obama to Mr. McCain in your last statement above is, in my opinion, telling. The statement reeks with a passionate dislike of Mr. Obama. Hell, nobody has to like anybody; but dislike ought to be based on something factual that a person has done or failed to do.

I've read several of your posts -- and you have attacked and attacked Mr. Obama about shit he might do, things you say he will do, etc., -- but nothing based on what he has done. I'm going to continue reading what you say; I'm watching as the real you continues to oooze out.

QueEx

First off, I respect Mr. Obama for the achievement he has made! Please understand this. He is in a position to reverse a lot of the policies that have not been in the American people's best interests. With that being said, I have a dislike for his policies. Global Warming, 2nd Amendment, NAFTA, Support 4 Israel, War in Iraq / Afghanistan / Pakistan, I could go on but you get my drift.

My attacks stem from what he has done, his track record speaks volumes!
1) Supported Bush for the $800bn bailout
2) Supported Bush with the Re-Authorization of the Patriot Act
3) Supported Bush with warrantless wiretapping
4) Supported Bush by continuing to fund the War on Terror
5) Won't Support an audit of the Federal Reserve
6) Read S. 2433, its a bill he authored which places the US under United Nations control, it hasn't passed yet, thank God, but it gives insight into his globalist intentions.

Don't believe me, research it for yourself, I encourage it! Of the first 5 on the list, Which is not true?

No, I'm not a fortune teller but I read articles from other sites than BGOL. Check out 2 books from the Council on Foreign Relations (Funded by David Rockefellor) Building a North American Community and Climate Policy in the Age of Obama.

The real me, I am Pro-freedom & Pro-peace!

Last edited:

John_Gault

Support BGOL
Registered
He really REALLY should stick to rappin'.

Kat always spoutin' useless, vapid ass platitudes under the hackneyed rubric of "teaching".

"You little n****s aint deep, you're dumb.
You n****s ain't gangta', you're gum.
I chew little n****s . . . ." jay-z

JG

What will he say next eat tree bark and don't turn on your tv everyone is watching. Kris is crazy where is his next show the corn harvest of Iowa? He speaks to people who buy his trash.

Actor4Truth

Star
Registered
He really REALLY should stick to rappin'.

Kat always spoutin' useless, vapid ass platitudes under the hackneyed rubric of "teaching".

"You little n****s aint deep, you're dumb.
You n****s ain't gangta', you're gum.
I chew little n****s . . . ." jay-z

JG

Wow.. This type of mindless bullshit is exactly what he touched on.. Folk would rather hear this BS, then listen to a well informed man speak truth..! We as a society can sit back and look at the injustices, atrocities, and overall wrongdoing by man to his fellow man as "entertainment"..! Thats what he was saying.. Wake up.. Now more then ever we can't afford to sleep.. While GW was in office folks were pissed, scared, and worried; we looked at the debates, and Campaign with sharp eyes and ears.. and Now that we've elected Obama.. now what..? KRS is just saying no is the time to keep the foot to the petal.. don''t let up just because Obama is the same complexion as us.. if anything hold mim to a higher standard.. Like Dr. West said.." I'm his biggest supporter, and the day he gets elected I'll be his biggest detractor..!"

Actor4Truth

Star
Registered
What will he say next eat tree bark and don't turn on your tv everyone is watching. Kris is crazy where is his next show the corn harvest of Iowa? He speaks to people who buy his trash.

He speaks to those who will listen.. In NYC he can't get air play.. why? Because he's not talking about "what ever you like".. he's keeping it real.. Most sheeple don't like to hear truth.. and those who seek to profit of the concealment of truth... try to bury those who defiantly speak it..!

14damoney

Rising Star
OG Investor
I see Que Ex is still at it... Trying to shackle bgol minds onto the same narrow-minded thinking he subscribes to.

:smh:

After 3 days in office, what does Obama do? This:

President Obama 'orders Pakistan drone attacks'

"Missiles fired from suspected US drones killed at least 15 people inside Pakistan today, the first such strikes since Barack Obama became president and a clear sign that the controversial military policy begun by George W Bush has not changed.

Why?

The problem that I see with people not being able to accept that Obama may not be all he presents himself to be, lies in the fact thay people don't check his history...

Or at least, they choose to give him a pass despite glaring controversial facts:

obamam-lineagefinal510.jpg

Obama's Unique Family Tree

But who cares about that. After all, he can't choose who he's related to right?

No, he can't... but he can be chosen. The only question is why?

Rewind back to KRS- One... "black face on a globalist agenda."

This guy served in Carter's (Obama's cousin) administration:

030708_zbigniew_web.jpg

Zbigniew Brzezinski

He was also a significant figure in the formation of the Trilateral Commission:
World Shadow Government

But it gets even more interesting...

You see, Mr. Brzezinski taught at Columbia University, during a time in which Obama attended the school.

But strangely enough, neither the New York times or any other media outlets or investigators have been able to find out much about this mysterious time period in Obama's life:

Google search

You see Que, not everything is going to be presented to you in black & white. Sometimes you have to use your brain and connect the dots to get a clearer picture...

...things aren't always as they appear:

obama-clinton.jpg

obama_clinton_split2.jpg

Krs- One recognizes that at the very least, there could be an agenda at hand here. It would be wise if you entertained that thought as well... :cool:

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
I see Que Ex is still at it... Trying to shackle bgol minds onto the same narrow-minded thinking he subscribes to.

Well, couldn't get domex, Lamarr, Actor4Truth, masterceo or kamakazi to explain it;

Your turn; is that jibberish above factually correct; and do YOU subscribe to it ???

QueEx

Lamarr

Star
Registered
Well, couldn't get domex, Lamarr, Actor4Truth, masterceo or kamakazi to explain it;

Your turn; is that jibberish above factually correct; and do YOU subscribe to it ???

QueEx

lmao, Is that the best you can do QueEx?

J Storm

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
KRS-One is full of shit for this one and here is one reason why.

Either you follow the constitution or you don't : How you gonna say its Anarchy time and then say We need to follow the Constitution? Being a Graffiti writer is evidence that KRS didn't live according to the Law of the Land. Now he is complaining about Rights?

It's kinda like the folks who wait for the Return of Jesus so they take it upon themselves to interpret the Book of Revelation and then implement what they think should take place. (Wars, Rumors of Wars.. All of this must be done before Jesus Comes so lets Start a War!)

Alex Jones is going to birth a lot of Hot Heads who will give the Government a reason to implant Martial Law. If you were smart, you would infiltrate it and reshape it from the inside out because you won't beat it from the outside. You will just go to the "concentration camps"

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
:rolleyes:

Que, you really need to get on some of this "PURP"!

When you finish with the jokes, useless photoshops and attempts to string
together occurrences without establishing a connection between them, please
explain that jibberish that I quoted above; and then state whether or not YOU
are in agreement with it.

QueEx

Lamarr

Star
Registered
KRS-One is full of shit for this one and here is one reason why.

Either you follow the constitution or you don't : How you gonna say its Anarchy time and then say We need to follow the Constitution? Being a Graffiti writer is evidence that KRS didn't live according to the Law of the Land. Now he is complaining about Rights?

It's kinda like the folks who wait for the Return of Jesus so they take it upon themselves to interpret the Book of Revelation and then implement what they think should take place. (Wars, Rumors of Wars.. All of this must be done before Jesus Comes so lets Start a War!)

While I understand your analogy, I respectfully disagree. 1) He's appealing to ones sense of righteousness, he's encouraging people to think for themselves, teach themselves etc. Being a graffitti writer pales in comparison to Bush's destruction of the 4th Amendment & Obama's intentions towards the 2nd Amendment. So why not mention the Constitution? These are your birthrights and no bureaucrat should dictate whether or not its lawful. The Bill of Rights is there to preserve freedom. 2) The govt is there to serve the people, not the other way around. It is becoming clear they are not listening to the people anymore. KRS is reaching out to the people by sparking debate within our communities.

14damoney

Rising Star
OG Investor
When you finish with the jokes, useless photoshops and attempts to string
together occurrences without establishing a connection between them, please
explain that jibberish that I quoted above; and then state whether or not YOU
are in agreement with it.

QueEx

Whatever... I realized long ago that trying to explain anything to you is a lost cause. I'm done...