Registered
Just got 2 glasses of juice down. Tasted pretty good :dance:

Here's what I made

Celery- 4 stalks
Lemon- half peeled
Pear- 1
Apples- 2 green
Cucumber- 1
Ginder- 1/2 inch (careful, ginger is strong)
Carrots- 3

Great taste, nice orange color (the site of green juice sickens me lol). I'll rock with this until I get fully use to juicing greens. I dont want to use too much fruit and spike my insulin. Kinda defeats the purpose.

ljinsane

Star
Registered
started a week ago today. Juiced for 3 days straight with no food, took Superbowl weekend off and juiced all day monday ...but finished off two ribs for dinner, same on tuesday but had a sandwich for dinner....today trying to get back on trakc and just juice all day , so far so good.

Gonna try this recipe tomorrow

ljinsane

Star
Registered
i dont do the juicer cuz it leaves all that goodness behind. throw all that shit in the blender w/ a scoop of whey protein and thats a tasty ass energy booster breakfast right there.

:smh:

not true at all. that's some misinformation right there

dray

Rising Star
Registered
I use a combination of the following in my smoothies:

Kale
Bananas
Celery
Mangos
Romain Lettuce
Pineapples
Flax Seed
Moringa Powder
Splash of Lime Juice
Apples
Parsley

I'm gonna try adding chlorophyll & ginger to my smoothies.

After I drink my smoothies, I'm full of vitality!! Natural, home-made smoothies are the truth! :dance:

Just bought some Black Seed oil yesterday from the health food store. Its been used for thousands of years and helps to fortify the immune system, digestion, lowers high cholesterol & high blood pressure, improves scalp issues, kills worms & parasites in the intestinal tract, improves overall health, etc.