I'm on a date with a female BGOL member at her house for dinner

SWATLANTA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
However, me, personally, would NEVER, EVER let anyone know on this board that I met a sister here. Like one brother asked earlier, why advertise?

There are a whole lotta sistas on this site that I would love to meet in person and kick it or do whatever:yes:, but to me, that borders on trust or maybe confidentuality. I dunno. Maybe I am being a simp. But I feel that somethings need to be left to those individuals and no one else. I am in no way, shape being critical. Just making an observation.

My 2.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
I have old roomates that didn't know what I was doing. I'm a quiet assassin, nobody would've ever known my creep moves...:lol:

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
I dont really care who meets who on here but....

A 3some? Make sure you post some pic's....:D

:smh::smh:Neither of you should be typing or talking with your hands/mouth full. It aint polite in social situations.:smh::lol:

Last edited:

hottmixx

Gutta Queen Super Star***
BGOL Investor
I sort of think the whole thing is in good fun ... I don't think it's as serious as some of you guys are making it out to be

Thank you, we just having fun all these uptight mofos coming with all this serious shyte. And yes we will need those:yes::yes::D

You know if you had posted this on the main board Memphis. Everyone would have said post some homegrown.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

But this ain't the main board. Where am i ? sol. This post was meant to be fun why ya'll being negative with all bannings earlier we just trying to lighten thing up. I go to work and be serious. We are having fun. Are you? Now if you want some homegrown we'll give you some. If you really want some.:D
Let's have fun people everybody grown in here.:D And right now I feel like I done typed to much shyte but I can't believe ya'll gettin negative .

SEXY_SCORPIO

So pretty!
BGOL Investor
Thank you, we just having fun all these uptight mofos coming with all this serious shyte. And yes we will need those:yes::yes::D

But this ain't the main board. Where am i ? sol. This post was meant to be fun why ya'll being negative with all bannings earlier we just trying to lighten thing up. I go to work and be serious. We are having fun. Are you? Now if you want some homegrown we'll give you some. If you really want some.:D
Let's have fun people everybody grown in here.:D And right now I feel like I done typed to much shyte but I can't believe ya'll gettin negative .

sig.jpg

Not negative at all. Reread what I wrote. I am wishing more power to you.But don't forget to post some homegrown

hottmixx

Gutta Queen Super Star***
BGOL Investor
Not negative at all. Reread what I wrote. I am wishing more power to you.But don't forget to post some homegrown
:lol:you kno what i have seen the light, you guys have shown me the way with the few surprisingly negative replies, i'm keeping the rest of this business between us. :lol:

Again,no one is being serious or getting mad about this.Well at least I'm not.

[moans]with all do respect, go read from the beginning to the end of this thread and re-think that statement. we love you[/moans]

SEXY_SCORPIO

So pretty!
BGOL Investor
:lol:you kno what i have seen the light, you guys have shown me the way with the few surprisingly negative replies, i'm keeping the rest of this business between us. :lol:

[moans]with all do respect, go read from the beginning to the end of this thread and re-think that statement. we love you[/moans]

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
I gotta give my 2 on this:

While I applaud my man for having the skills to get a female member on this board to meet with him, that takes alot, in my opinion. And she did not put him on blast, so props to her as well.

However, me, personally, would NEVER, EVER let anyone know on this board that I met a sister here. Like one brother asked earlier, why advertise?

There are a whole lotta sistas on this site that I would love to meet in person and kick it or do whatever:yes:, but to me, that borders on trust or maybe confidentuality. I dunno. Maybe I am being a simp. But I feel that somethings need to be left to those individuals and no one else. I am in no way, shape being critical. Just making an observation.

My 2.
I agree. There are numerous ladies here that I'd luv to meet or have met, but it's up to them whether us linking up in any way becomes public knowledge. I have too much respect for the ladies to put shit out there on front street. But hey everyone is different so go have some safe fun.

Shadow

The Dark Lord
BGOL Investor
It appears that a certain couple has read a few pages of the Dark Lord's guide to e-hookups....:cool:

Have fun, kids.:yes:

:eek:WHAT ... no deatils about the 3some .. or pics ... or ... URRGGHHH ... I hate these fuckin' SOL haters:angry:SPOILING IT FOR ME ... I MEAN ... THE REST OF US:hmm:

How about you just send me the pics in my PM:D I promise I wont tell ... scouts honour:rolleyes:

LeroyDibiase

Rising Star
Registered

Again,no one is being serious or getting mad about this.Well at least I'm not.

:dunno: Who could possibly get mad at two adults on here getting it on and popping. Memphis got a good meal, and hotmixx is getting some good sex. Play on :cool:

Why y'all keep answering if you ain't do nothing wrong? :dunno: She ain't talking to you...unless... :lol:
[flash]http://youtube.com/v/wBJnfel2428[/flash]

LeroyDibiase

Rising Star
Registered
I agree. There are numerous ladies here that I'd luv to meet or have met, but it's up to them whether us linking up in any way becomes public knowledge. I have too much respect for the ladies to put shit out there on front street. But hey everyone is different so go have some safe fun.

But she co-signed the thread, so it ain't no big deal. SHE posting more than he is.

SEXY_SCORPIO

So pretty!
BGOL Investor
Why y'all keep answering if you ain't do nothing wrong? :dunno: She ain't talking to you...unless... :lol:

Because she was quoting my posts.So to me that means she was talking to me.You know what Leroy I am going to leave that alone. Not in the mood tonight. I am backed up,so tread lightly;).

[fulla drank]aaight ms hottmixx and friend are getting the van-terminator from the top rope, piledrived, and 2 ddt's in this bitch![/still drankin]
LIVE FROM THE HAMMERSTIEN BALLROOM
[CHANT]E C DUB, E C DUB, E C DUB[/CHANT]

UH HUH ... AND THEN WHAT HAPPENS
lonelyeatingpopcorn.jpg

AND DON'T LEAE ANYTHING OUT:D

:lol::roflmao::roflmao2::roflmao3::lol: