I'm on a date with a female BGOL member at her house for dinner

MEMPHIS_THUG

■▐░◇♠۩Gutta۞King۩♠◇░ ▌■™
BGOL Investor
with all the violence between bgol peeps here is a story of hope, lol! have more fun in your life and stop all the negative shit. bring back wat this board used to be!!!!:lol:
:DJust sharing what she cooked for me "Orange seasoned Flounder with pasta and garlic bread wedges":dance:
:dance:

:eek:GUESS WHO? :eek:
I NOTICED THE NEW BREED OF BGOL POSTERS WHO HATE REGARDLESS, BUT IF UR HAPPY DOING IT THEN GOOD FOR YOU! IMMA ENJOY LIFE MY WAY WITH POSITIVE SOCIAL INTERACTION! :dance:GOTTA LOVE BGOL

Last edited:

jcannon

Support BGOL
Registered
with all the violence between bgol peeps here is a story of hope, lol!:lol:
:DJust sharing what she cooked for me "Orange seasoned Flounder with pasta and garlic bread wedges":dance:
:dance:

:eek:GUESS WHO? :eek:
THESE PM'S WORK NIGGA:dance:GOTTA LOVE BGOL

chuck-norris-approved.gif

Congrats young man
Congrats

MEMPHIS_THUG

■▐░◇♠۩Gutta۞King۩♠◇░ ▌■™
BGOL Investor

Aight Scorpio it's on you take one of your nearest bgol members out. You ain't gotta fuck them just feed um or vice versa. Spread your love. If all the cool mofos in sol do this shit there will be more to this spot than just the anonymous pic post! Fix my ninja leroy a ham sandwich or somethin!

hottmixx

Gutta Queen Super Star***
BGOL Investor
Naw I mean he's simpin for advertising. Whats the point.

Dang he just wanted to share, show everybody there's other shit going on besides e wars. Besides I got something special planned for you a little later I been waitin to share it with you but check you pms later tonight;)

SEXY_SCORPIO

So pretty!
BGOL Investor
Aight Scorpio it's on you take one of your nearest bgol members out. You ain't gotta fuck them just feed um or vice versa. Spread your love. If all the cool mofos in sol do this shit there will be more to this spot than just the anonymous pic post! Fix my ninja leroy a ham sandwich or somethin!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Dang he just wanted to share, show everybody there's other shit going on besides e wars. Besides I got something special planned for you a little later I been waitin to share it with you but check you pms later tonight;)

:eek: DO your thing Memphis thug.

PS: you better not send me no pics of his dick, or any part of him.

MEMPHIS_THUG

■▐░◇♠۩Gutta۞King۩♠◇░ ▌■™
BGOL Investor
start getting with these sol's near you ninja's! fuck typing all day, i'm a man. point blank let me see it. peep the post count, i live life not type! scorpio give your nearest ninja that date girl.

hottmixx

BGOL Investor
I just called my Girlfriend, she on the way ova. We finda turn memphis out and hava a real party.:dance:

I just called my Girlfriend, she on the way ova. We finda turn memphis out and hava a real party.:dance:

WHOOOOOOOAAAAAAAH HottMixx ... :lol: ... sounds like you've got the night planned out ... don't hurt-em girl ... Memphis_Thug have fun tonight playa;)NO GLOVE NO LOVE:yes:

And I agree there needs to be more love shown on BGOL/SOL ... you two are trend setters:lol:

hottmixx

BGOL Investor
WHOOOOOOOAAAAAAAH HottMixx ... :lol: ... sounds like you've got the night planned out ... don't hurt-em girl ... Memphis_Thug have fun tonight playa;)NO GLOVE NO LOVE:yes:

And I agree there needs to be more love shown on BGOL/SOL ... you two are trend setters:lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

No gloveS no love cause we will need more than one:lol::lol::lol:

INVICTUS3RD

Potential Star
Registered
I gotta give my 2 on this:

While I applaud my man for having the skills to get a female member on this board to meet with him, that takes alot, in my opinion. And she did not put him on blast, so props to her as well.

However, me, personally, would NEVER, EVER let anyone know on this board that I met a sister here. Like one brother asked earlier, why advertise?

There are a whole lotta sistas on this site that I would love to meet in person and kick it or do whatever:yes:, but to me, that borders on trust or maybe confidentuality. I dunno. Maybe I am being a simp. But I feel that somethings need to be left to those individuals and no one else. I am in no way, shape being critical. Just making an observation.

My 2.

SEXY_SCORPIO

So pretty!
BGOL Investor

While I applaud my man for having the skills to get a female member on this board to meet with him, that takes alot, in my opinion. And she did not put him on blast, so props to her as well.

However, me, personally, would NEVER, EVER let anyone know on this board that I met a sister here. Like one brother asked earlier, why advertise?

There are a whole lotta sistas on this site that I would love to meet in person and kick it or do whatever:yes:, but to me, that borders on trust or maybe confidentuality. I dunno. Maybe I am being a simp. But I feel that somethings need to be left to those individuals and no one else. I am in no way, shape being critical. Just making an observation.

My 2.

I agree,I won't knock the next man/woman,but putting my business out on here is not my thing

SinaminDelite

Backshot Queen
BGOL Investor
C/S with INVICTUS3RD & SexyScorp. Should I decide to meet someone on here I don't already know it'll be kept between me and that person. No offense, and I'm not knocking anyone's hustle, but I don't need ya'll in my biz like that.

*walks back out of thread*

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

My 2.

I sort of think the whole thing is in good fun ... I don't think it's as serious as some of you guys are making it out to be

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
I sort of think the whole thing is in good fun ... I don't think it's as serious as some of you guys are making it out to be

What there are doing.....is nothing new. why make a thread about it? But to each his own if this thread takes their date over the top..... so be it.

Kaine3000

Heart of a warrior mind of a revolutionary
BGOL Investor
no hatin here...:yes:

154u336.jpg

but...I agree with a few people, We dont really give a shit if you fuckin her in every hole including her nostrils...thats yall business..no need for advertising...but again no hate..keep doing what u doing

MEMPHIS_THUG

■▐░◇♠۩Gutta۞King۩♠◇░ ▌■™
BGOL Investor
c/s. . .. what is this?
yea btw, the food was good and sitting right on my stomach drinking heineken
with 267 vodka shots! she has a recipe book for u non cooking broads!

[sarcasm]simpin is a hard job[/sarcasm]:dance:

how can i ever simp btw:hmm:

Iron

Support BGOL
Registered
Cosign.
What there are doing.....is nothing new. why make a thread about it? But to each his own if this thread takes their date over the top..... so be it.

I thought that they were just trying to break some of the negative energy up. :dunno: