If u have a hard time figuring out what's healthy in the grocery store, get this...

Cock Head Jones

Rising Star
Registered
Re: If u have a hard time figuring out what's healthy in the grocery store, get this.

So FUCKING pissed right now....

So after working out this morning i come home and start prepping my protein shake to drink along with my breakfast of:

2 slices Canadian bacon
Monterrey jack cheese
1 egg with spinach and pico de gallo
2 slices of Ezekiel whole sprouted flourless bread

So as I'm cooking i mix up my shake. For some reason today i grab the organic milk instead of just using water. So i pour my milk, scoop of protein, and tablespoon of udo oil into the cup and shake it up. Down it, eat my breakfast and go to work.

By 1 pm i vomit all that shit up!!!

But I'm not pissed that i vomited, I'm pissed because i pulled a fucking muscle right underneath my rib cage doing it!!! What the FUCK? Who the hell vomits that fucking hard? Do you hear me....I PULLED A MUSCLE VOMITING!!! (guess i should have stretched first, huh? Lol) Now I'm pretty much on bed rest and, u guessed it, no heavy lifting! Un fucking believable......this shit happen right when i start seeing progress. Now it's just me and the treadmill from here on out....i REFUSE to let this bullshit keep me from my goals.....

#determined #neversaydie #dontquit #dowork

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

i say let that milk go bruh.

almond milk or water in the shake. heres to a speedy recovery.:cheers:

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
Re: If u have a hard time figuring out what's healthy in the grocery store, get this.

this shit is a cool app i got an email yesterday about a product i inquired about that was not in the list. It took forever to get the info but they got it and informed me when they did.