If u have a hard time figuring out what's healthy in the grocery store, get this...

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
Re: If u have a hard time figuring out what's healthy in the grocery store, get this.

Word!

Cock Head Jones

Rising Star
Registered
Re: If u have a hard time figuring out what's healthy in the grocery store, get this.

used it for the 1st time yesterday. its a well done app.

yea u can read the nutritional facts on foods but there's alot of shit thats left off of there plus a quick letter grade based on ur own needs is way quicker than trying to read every box.

like it can tell u if a food was made w/ gmo crops. or if ur trying to lose weight, itll grade ur foods from that perspective. if ur trying to bring ur blood pressure down, it'll rate foods from that perspective. or if ur doing both it'll take that into account.

if something u like has alot of sugar/sodium or other bullshit in it, it can offer a healthier alternatives that may be the same price and right next to the more popular product. some of the alternatives were totally different products tho. i guess they are workin on that.

and some foods dont show up yet. they give u the option of sending them a picture of the label to add to the app.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
I just been looking at fat grams per serving, key words (high fructose corn syrup) and sugar/sodium per serving. Not really looking at calorie count, because you can even that out quickly with the most minimal amount of exercise. I do pay attention to it though in what i drink, because i want to eat my calories not drink them. This has been a good indicator so far on my quest to drop 40 lbs.

I will however gladly say thanks for this and put it to good use.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

Cock Head Jones

Rising Star
Registered

I just been looking at fat grams per serving, key words (high fructose corn syrup) and sugar/sodium per serving. Not really looking at calorie count, because you can even that out quickly with the most minimal amount of exercise. I do pay attention to it though in what i drink, because i want to eat my calories not drink them. This has been a good indicator so far on my quest to drop 40 lbs.

I will however gladly say thanks for this and put it to good use.

this should make ur job a lil easier and give u a little more insight that doesnt always show up on the labels.

spider705

BGOL Investor
this should make ur job a lil easier and give u a little more insight that doesnt always show up on the labels.

Yeah man this board is so fucking helpful at times it's unreal.

I've been doing pretty good with the fat secret app just tracking my daily food intake and exercise activity. I started last week and have been grinding at the gym, doing an hour or more, hitting 6 key body parts twice a week along with 20-30 minutes of cardio work every day. I'm doing 3 on, 1 off split and one my day off i RECOVER! No cardio, no weights, no nothing. Just rest and steady water consumption (a gallon a day). I also drink a cup of cinnamon water/honey daily, half in the morning before breakfast and half before bed.

I started at at 6'2, 277 lbs on June 9. I'm gonna weigh in again on July 10 and I'm hoping to be down at least 10lbs. My ultimate goal is the 225, 230 lb range.

callbacc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Good app I'll been using this since I got my sg3

Cock Head Jones

Rising Star
Registered

I've been doing pretty good with the fat secret app just tracking my daily food intake and exercise activity. I started last week and have been grinding at the gym, doing an hour or more, hitting 6 key body parts twice a week along with 20-30 minutes of cardio work every day. I'm doing 3 on, 1 off split and one my day off i RECOVER! No cardio, no weights, no nothing. Just rest and steady water consumption (a gallon a day). I also drink a cup of cinnamon water/honey daily, half in the morning before breakfast and half before bed.

I started at at 6'2, 277 lbs on June 9. I'm gonna weigh in again on July 10 and I'm hoping to be down at least 10lbs. My ultimate goal is the 225, 230 lb range.

looks like u have a nice program going. i keep reading about honey/cinnamon and sometimes ginger water.

how about whey? any supplements?

i just rotate cardio+core&upperbody, day off, cardio+lowerbody, dayoff... im sure i could do better. just trying to tighten up and lose 5-10 lbs.

Good app I'll been using this since I got my sg3

some of the shit i checked out has been crazy.

spider705

BGOL Investor
looks like u have a nice program going. i keep reading about honey/cinnamon and sometimes ginger water.

how about whey? any supplements?

The cinnamon water/honey is something diabetics use to drop weight. Apparently it's most effective with belly fat. See link for the science behind drinking it:

http://www.fitday.com/fitness-artic...-cinnamon-a-day-can-help-you-lose-weight.html

As far as supplements, i take a few:

D-Pol, which is a nitric oxide booster with testosterone. I substituted this for a fat burner because i hate getting the shakes and feeling jittery...this doesn't do that plus it gives me the same boost and it burns fat as well.

Whey protein because the shit is just a necessity

Bcaa's (branch chain amino acids) i know this stuff has a lot of benefits, but it really helps with recovery

Multi-vitamin to get what i may be missing from my diet.

furlough

I want my daddy's records!
Platinum Member

:cool:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

I actually got this for when I go shopping for the kids

big pimp

Rising Star
Registered

Props

Cock Head Jones

Rising Star
Registered

thanks

The cinnamon water/honey is something diabetics use to drop weight. Apparently it's most effective with belly fat. See link for the science behind drinking it:

http://www.fitday.com/fitness-artic...-cinnamon-a-day-can-help-you-lose-weight.html

D-Pol, which is a nitric oxide booster with testosterone. I substituted this for a fat burner because i hate getting the shakes and feeling jittery...this doesn't do that plus it gives me the same boost and it burns fat as well.

Bcaa's (branch chain amino acids) i know this stuff has a lot of benefits, but it really helps with recovery

MadWun

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Rooting for you Spider.

I similarly want to lose at least 30lbs by my birthday in December.

July is the start of the second half of the year and I shall achieve this goal.

I started taking evening walks this week, and plan to incorporate the gym too!!!

I'm 6'1 and 235lbs right now. Ideally I want to be 185lbs, but I'll take 200lbs for now.

Good luck Spider!!

RepostKing

Back up Modrator
Registered

good app

Ejason5

Rising Star
Registered

Sub

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor

some good stuff in here.
like jilly says: everything ain't for everybody. it's important to find what works for you. and enjoy doing it, otherwise it becomes a chore and who likes those?
personally, I do 3 days in the gym, totally body, 1 exercise for each muscle group 20x3 not looking to build only tone & 1 hour aerobics. calorie count. KEEP A FOOD DIARY.
lost 20 lbs in 6 weeks.

good luck to everybody WHO'S TRYING TO STAY HEALTHY

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Good drop!! Thanks.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered

used it for the 1st time yesterday. its a well done app.

yea u can read the nutritional facts on foods but there's alot of shit thats left off of there plus a quick letter grade based on ur own needs is way quicker than trying to read every box.

like it can tell u if a food was made w/ gmo crops. or if ur trying to lose weight, itll grade ur foods from that perspective. if ur trying to bring ur blood pressure down, it'll rate foods from that perspective. or if ur doing both it'll take that into account.

if something u like has alot of sugar/sodium or other bullshit in it, it can offer a healthier alternatives that may be the same price and right next to the more popular product. some of the alternatives were totally different products tho. i guess they are workin on that.

and some foods dont show up yet. they give u the option of sending them a picture of the label to add to the app.
:cool:

spider705

BGOL Investor
Rooting for you Spider.

I similarly want to lose at least 30lbs by my birthday in December.

July is the start of the second half of the year and I shall achieve this goal.

I started taking evening walks this week, and plan to incorporate the gym too!!!

I'm 6'1 and 235lbs right now. Ideally I want to be 185lbs, but I'll take 200lbs for now.

Good luck Spider!!

:yes::cheers:

Good luck to you as well...

when i weigh in on July 10 I'll post new weight. I'm hoping for 265 or less.....but if somehow i end up under 260 i think i might go into over drive and REALLY push myself.

kew

Good As Da Best, Bad As Da Worst
BGOL Investor

Thanks

worldclass45

Support BGOL
Registered

going to try this out :yes:

ifuno

Rising Star
Registered

Great info. Thanks!

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member

nice drop

spider705

BGOL Investor
Those interested in trying the cinnamon thing, there's a pull you can take instead of boiling cinnamon in water.

It's called cinnulin pf. I'm gonna order some and see how it helps......

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered

i been using this app on and off for about a year. some observations

when people see you using it they ask you questions and are interested in it

it adds time to your shopping so if you are in a rush you might not want to use it

for all of you who swear by nutella as an alternative to other nutbutters go ahead and scan that jar :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Empire

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Thanks

TruDat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

dammit how come I didnt come up with this
idea for dev. a app. FUCK!
always a day late and a dollar short :angry:

spider705

BGOL Investor
So FUCKING pissed right now....

So after working out this morning i come home and start prepping my protein shake to drink along with my breakfast of:

2 slices Canadian bacon
Monterrey jack cheese
1 egg with spinach and pico de gallo
2 slices of Ezekiel whole sprouted flourless bread

So as I'm cooking i mix up my shake. For some reason today i grab the organic milk instead of just using water. So i pour my milk, scoop of protein, and tablespoon of udo oil into the cup and shake it up. Down it, eat my breakfast and go to work.

By 1 pm i vomit all that shit up!!!

But I'm not pissed that i vomited, I'm pissed because i pulled a fucking muscle right underneath my rib cage doing it!!! What the FUCK? Who the hell vomits that fucking hard? Do you hear me....I PULLED A MUSCLE VOMITING!!! (guess i should have stretched first, huh? Lol) Now I'm pretty much on bed rest and, u guessed it, no heavy lifting! Un fucking believable......this shit happen right when i start seeing progress. Now it's just me and the treadmill from here on out....i REFUSE to let this bullshit keep me from my goals.....

#determined #neversaydie #dontquit #dowork

JazzyBenz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Good shyt!! :yes: