I was playing around on Midjourney today. Here are a few pics I generated. Post up your creations!

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Detour_a_Intricate_Detailed_Colouring_Page_for_black_girls_afro_8d8b6245-dec7-451b-a150-a6fed000d6db.png
Detour_a_Intricate_Detailed_Colouring_Page_for_black_girls_afro_5818729f-8238-4c28-b1c9-ea724e4fb64d.png
Detour_a_Intricate_Detailed_Colouring_Page_for_black_boys_afro__69a0270b-98d8-4f3c-b90e-b7e9788068af.png
Detour_stickers_for_black_lgbtqa_people_solid_background_398f66de-11a0-4bb0-b558-48f503bf7811.png

These are some of my newest creations. coloring pages and stickers
yo could you share how you make these??? what do ya promts look like & what platform are you using?

MYSTIC

Rising Star
Registered
I'm using Midjourney, and Instead of giving you the exact prompt, I'm going to teach you how to duplicate works (I highly recommend you use works that are in the public domain or created by ai already. So In MJ type /describe then it will ask you for a link or image on your computer, upload or paste the link then it will provide 4 prompts. You can choose to see all or you can choose them one by one. Copy the url of the image then choose one of the prompts they provided, paste the image url before the prompt to get the most accurate results. Hope that helped
yo could you share how you make these??? what do ya promts look like & what platform are you using?

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
one issue with these tshirt sellers is that some choose the cheapest shirt for more profits and those shirts are good for only one wash then shrink in half, and thats after washing in cold water and letting air dry.
I've bought most brands offered myself. The Bella+Canvas brand holds up very well.