I was playing around on Midjourney today. Here are a few pics I generated. Post up your creations!

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
pic.png

This would have been nice, but looking closely:
  • One ear cup is too far forward
  • Other ear cup doesn't look like its attached to the headband
  • Necklace only has 1 string
  • Hand has 5 fingers, but 1 is fused

I agree.

I really like it, but I use the images for resale (t-shirts, posters, KDP, etc). Most images need some editing, but this one has elements my photoshop skills can't fix.
Actually, the necklace situation and potentially the fingers too should be fairly easily fixable via a combo of the (new) remove tool in Photoshop combined with the generative fill tool (Photoshop Beta). To my eyes, the headphones thing is a complete non-issue.

Nice looking graphic.

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
A dynamic new AI tool inside of Photoshop.

*Sidenote: If you apply this tool to your artwork, it will generate things in the style of your artwork. So for example, if you have a pencil drawing of a woman and you want her to have a necklace, it will generate a pencil-drawn necklace.

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
Here's me messing around with the newest Photoshop AI tools (Remove and Generative Fill) for any fam who might find this info useful.

I used an image I generated in Dream AI.

This original image looked pretty decent, I thought, but as you can see her left hand appears to have 5 fingers + a thumb.

One swipe with the remove tool and the extra finger was gone (Just for parity, I swiped that thing coming out of her pinky area of her right hand, that may or may not have been an extra finger in a gold full finger ring).

Used the crop tool to create blank space on all sides of the picture. Then selected the pic using the rectangular marquee tool, inverted the selection to make it select the blank space (left a bit of the edge of the picture within the selection). I went to the contextual task bar and clicked inside the generative fill prompt box without entering a prompt, then clicked "generate". Redid this process a few times.

And this is what resulted:

Used the same process as above, but this time entered a prompt into the text box. It was something like, "ornate, intricate, bejeweled picture frame." Clicked generate. For shit and giggles, after that, made 2 simultaneous selections with the elliptical marquee tool and entered "bird" as the prompt, and this is what the end result was:

Last edited:

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
Here's me messing around with the newest Photoshop AI tools (Remove and Generative Fill) for any fam who might find this info useful.

I used an image I generated in Dream AI.

This original image looked pretty decent, I thought, but as you can see her left hand appears to have 5 fingers + a thumb.

One swipe with the remove tool and the extra finger was gone (Just for parity, I swiped that thing coming out of her pinky area of her right hand, that may or may not have been an extra finger in a gold full finger ring).

Used the crop tool to create blank space on all sides of the picture. Then selected the pic using the rectangular marquee tool, inverted the selection to make it select the blank space (left a bit of the edge of the picture within the selection). I went to the contextual task bar and clicked inside the generative fill prompt box without entering a prompt, then clicked "generate". Redid this process a few times.

And this is what resulted:

Used the same process as above, but this time entered a prompt into the text box. It was something like, "ornate, intricate, bejeweled picture frame." Clicked generate. For shit and giggles, after that, made 2 simultaneous selections with the elliptical marquee tool and entered "bird" as the prompt, and this is what the end result was:

Excellent work and breakdown.

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
A dynamic new AI tool inside of Photoshop.

*Sidenote: If you apply this tool to your artwork, it will generate things in the style of your artwork. So for example, if you have a pencil drawing of a woman and you want her to have a necklace, it will generate a pencil-drawn necklace.

The background composite tool is absolutely insane.

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
For anyone who tried or wants to use generative fill in Photoshop (Beta), here's an important tip:

DASK

I'm the Bad Guy
BGOL Investor
0_1.png

I was attempting to generate some stickers dedicated to hip-hop. This is what I got. smh. I think the one guy is supposed to be Redman and fat joe. lol smh
you're going to have to generate each sticker design individual for better results. Also be more specific with the name and style you're going for.

MYSTIC

Rising Star
Registered
14FDevtt_o.jpg

Added to my Amazon KDP Store today.
I'm interested in starting a kdp store. Do you have any advice? time-saving tips? any way to tell what sells best on that platform? what are you selling? this image is dope! but what are you using for? Thanks in advance!

HellBoy

Platinum Member
I'm interested in starting a kdp store. Do you have any advice? time-saving tips? any way to tell what sells best on that platform? what are you selling? this image is dope! but what are you using for? Thanks in advance!
Sorry, no time saving tips.

My wife has been the main creator (I support her by helping) since 2020 using bookbolt.com. They have a few tools that will help you find categories to target. Watch videos on YouTube on best practices but understand that you'll need to build up your inventory in order to make noticeable money from it. It is by no means an income generator without a ton of designs to sell. Amazon's ad pricing is reasonable and does get sales.

During the pandemic we were kicking out multiple designs daily. Now I periodically add one here and there.

mrblkthunda

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Okay so Im new to this and have a few questions. So let me get this straight. I make a sale on Etsy, customer pays etsy, I pay the printify or who ever the print on demand site is and then Etsy pays me once the product is shipped?

Is that also how rebubble works?

How long do you have to wait to apply to be an amazon seller after you have been turned down?

HellBoy

Platinum Member
Okay so Im new to this and have a few questions. So let me get this straight. I make a sale on Etsy, customer pays etsy, I pay the printify or who ever the print on demand site is and then Etsy pays me once the product is shipped?

Is that also how rebubble works?

How long do you have to wait to apply to be an amazon seller after you have been turned down?
For Etsy - Yes, you can either set it up to sell the image as a digital download (instant for the customer) OR use a print on demand (POD) service like printify. You'll get billed by the POD instantly. Etsy pays weekly.

Redbuble and sites like it pay monthly, but works more like an affiliate program vs a personal store.

mrblkthunda

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For Etsy - Yes, you can either set it up to sell the image as a digital download (instant for the customer) OR use a print on demand (POD) service like printify. You'll get billed by the POD instantly. Etsy pays weekly.

Redbuble and sites like it pay monthly, but works more like an affiliate program vs a personal store.

Thanks for the info! So for Redbubble they do it all in house? You just submit your art and if it gets sold on something you get a cut?
Any other good sites you recommend for selling?

HellBoy

Platinum Member
Thanks for the info! So for Redbubble they do it all in house? You just submit your art and if it gets sold on something you get a cut?
Any other good sites you recommend for selling?
Im not sure what arrangement sites site Redbubble, TeeSpring or Spreadshirt have with printing vendors (or if in house), but they are pretty much the same.

I have a couple "stores" with Spreadshirt where I just submitted the art and picked what items to put the designs on.

mrblkthunda

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Im not sure what arrangement sites site Redbubble, TeeSpring or Spreadshirt have with printing vendors (or if in house), but they are pretty much the same.

I have a couple "stores" with Spreadshirt where I just submitted the art and picked what items to put the designs on.

Im sorry what I meant to ask is do you have to pay up front for each order on Redbubble like you do when selling Printify products on Etsy?

HellBoy

Platinum Member
santa-glass.jpg

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
santa-glass.jpg

looks like Tommy and Serita Jakes.