How Many of Yall Know About Dr. Sebi??? This Man Can Save Your Life!!!

humble

Rising Star
Registered
Right, anything to avoid going to medical school and learning some REAL shit that can TRULY be helpful in a practical way. :rolleyes:

Man, shut the fuck up already! Listen, knowledge in any form is helpful and beneficial to others. We are all trying to learn and improve in our own way. If, Dr Sebi, or anyone else, by whatever method of learning can contribute to the healing and edification of someone else, then I say that person is well educated and is doing the best job to promote the well being of fellow human beings.

The world is a much better place when people seek ways to help each other, instead of seeking ways to knock down advancement or healthy suggestions to consider, because of preconceived notions of the training received. Let's all strive to make improvements to our way of life.

Blunt

Rising Star
Registered
under a spell, what the fuck is wrong with you, the fuck he had to put Lisa under a spell for, he already had clients like Mike Jackson, whom MJ was doing great under his care, the minute MJ left him and Dr Sebi had to sue for his money, and MJ went to the regular medical doctors well we all know the outcome of that..

Cut the shit with this nonsense. Dude is claiming to HEAL sick people with this crap. He's no different from the charlatan preacher who says he can HEAL you by touching your forehead. What's so hard about seeing through the hustle??? (And crazy-ass MJ is hardly the best example to support your cause. He believed in fairies and pixie dust.)

blunt just take your psych meds and go watch nickelodean.. you are way over your head here.. hostank

Your brand of childish ignorance is exactly what these slick hustlers are looking for. Congratulations on being victimized.

RelakX

Potential Star
Registered
man, i know a bitch with hiv that went to this dude. its helped her stay healthy for years.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
In his videos he mainly speaks of healing which basically means to fix, in medical school you are taught mainly to treat and curing is implied or a side effect. There should be no dispute that human kind has got out of sync somehow and I won't claim that this Dr. Sebi is the answer but with incurable illnesses like the common cold and cancer being discovered around the time the telegram and flight was discovered its a safe bet the medical industry will clean your pockets long before this guy will........:lol:

You're halfway correct but would you rely on this cat or a board certified heart surgeon to fix your heart. There are some things all the herbs and plants can't help.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
The HUSTLE never ends. Black folks are ridiculously gullible.

If it wasn't for that fool putting her under his spell, Lisa Lopes wouldn't have been in Honduras in her final days. Typical manipulator of vulnerable people.

Right, anything to avoid going to medical school and learning some REAL shit that can TRULY be helpful in a practical way. :rolleyes:

Cut the shit with this nonsense. Dude is claiming to HEAL sick people with this crap. He's no different from the charlatan preacher who says he can HEAL you by touching your forehead. What's so hard about seeing through the hustle??? (And crazy-ass MJ is hardly the best example to support your cause. He believed in fairies and pixie dust.)

Your brand of childish ignorance is exactly what these slick hustlers are looking for. Congratulations on being victimized.

MOST people with HIV "stay healthy" for years nowadays. Nothing magical (or herbal) about it.
tumblr_lkbjy0XL4K1qdo7yb.gif

kogalee

Banned
under a spell, what the fuck is wrong with you, the fuck he had to put Lisa under a spell for, he already had clients like Mike Jackson, whom MJ was doing great under his care, the minute MJ left him and Dr Sebi had to sue for his money, and MJ went to the regular medical doctors well we all know the outcome of that..

blunt just take your psych meds and go watch nickelodean.. you are way over your head here.. hostank

:lol::lol::lol:

:yes::yes::yes::dance::dance:

Blunt

Rising Star
Registered

Playing the "troll card" is always an admission that one is over-matched and ill-equipped to discuss a topic on the same level as the target of the juvenile insult.

Thanks for making that clear about yourself (again).

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor
Ive taking food based products like his in the past...but Im not about to start buying his products; Mainly because what im doing right now, consuming mainly unprocessed foods, is working great for me. But I plan to check this dude out. From the little that Ive read via his website and heard in the vids its obvious that he has some valuable info. I just bookmakred his blog and will look into him some more later on.

Props to the OP!

Here is another brother that is healing through fasting and growing his own food. [/IMG]

The growing your own food thing I can cosign. What eva helps you become a independent Human Being and not a Dependant of corporations to provide you the bare necessities for survival...Im all for it.

As for the fasting thing. People either fast for health purposes (diet, detox, medical, etc.) or spiritual needs. I put fasting in the same category as getting a colonic. IMO both have their perks...but both arent needed for optimal health. I type from experience. Ive gotten my colon blasted with gallons of "cleaning solution" and Ive also practiced fasting. Opinions vary...but what I achieved via both experiences Ive also been able to achieve the same things without em'.

If you do what needs to be done to live a healthy lifestyle, then your body will clean/heal itself naturally. Thats what its designed to do.

I give props to anyone willing to change their life for the better. A lot, but not all people that start taking a shit load of supps to achieve great health do it because theyve lived a bogus lifestyle prior to taking the supps. So now theyre getting older/scared and theyre trying to find a "cure". Taking food based supps are cool...but first and foremost we gotta learn how to discipline ourselves. Learn discipline and you'd be surprised at the amount of things that you dont have to do and buy.

Last edited:

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Playing the "troll card" is always an admission that one is over-matched and ill-equipped to discuss a topic on the same level as the target of the juvenile insult.

Thanks for making that clear about yourself (again).
you stay makin an ass outta yourself round here you fuckin weirdo, you know what you are :lol:

smart dumb muhfucka

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

whhhhaaaaa hostinky???

this intelligent wise man here, can legally say he cures, aids, cancer and sickle cell and has the proof!!

name just ONE doctor that could make such claims, your little red herrings about me have nothing to do with this fact....

He blows medical doctors out the water with his sickness cure ratio...

you doctor just pumps you up with prozac so you can go merrily about your trolly ways....

name one thing medical doctors have cured in the last hundred years...

please dont say tubercolosis.. that shit is still around...

look at the center for disease control, it aint the center for disease elimination...

why is that???

Because Dr Sebi aint runnin that bitch hostinky thats why..

no go spread the word Bitch... Dr Sebi is that dude..

you smelly cheap backdoor whore!!!

you might be the only skank he may not be able to cure with your filthy coochie havin ass....

childish ignorance.... I oughta kick you in your trolly crabby cooch!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

whhhhaaaaa hostinky???

this intelligent wise man Dr Sebi here, can legally say he cures, aids, cancer and sickle cell and has the proof!!

name just ONE doctor that could make such claims, your little red herrings about me have nothing to do with this fact....

He blows medical doctors out the water with his sickness cure ratio...

you doctor just pumps you up with prozac so you can go merrily about your trolly ways....

name one thing medical doctors have cured in the last hundred years...

please dont say tubercolosis.. that shit is still around...

look at the center for disease control, it aint the center for disease elimination...

why is that???

Because Dr Sebi aint runnin that bitch hostinky thats why..

no go spread the word Bitch... Dr Sebi is that dude..

you smelly cheap backdoor whore!!!

you might be the only skank he may not be able to cure with your filthy coochie havin ass....

childish ignorance.... I oughta kick you in your trolly crabby cooch!

Blunt

Rising Star
Registered
this intelligent wise man here, can legally say he cures, aids, cancer and sickle cell and has the proof!!

You've lost your mind. :smh:

FYI, you don't "cure AIDS." That's not how it works, dummy.

You're exactly the kind of sucker who falls for this shit, which is nothing that any health conscious person wouldn't already be aware of (minus all the mystical mumbo-jumbo).

Spoke

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You're halfway correct but would you rely on this cat or a board certified heart surgeon to fix your heart. There are some things all the herbs and plants can't help.

Nope you got me there, but let me up one on you, if you had cancer and knowing all you know now would you take the chemo? Now I'm not saying go to him instead because I probably wouldn't but how much do you or we really trust Doctors?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

what does the fact MJ was touring under Sebis care have to do with what you think MJ thought..

holy shit you are the fuckin queen of strawman debating.....

try stickin to the point... Dr Sebi Cures YOUR doctor drugs you and leaves you sick.....in your case mentally!!!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You're exactly the kind of sucker who falls for this shit, which is nothing that any health conscious person wouldn't already be aware of (minus all the mystical mumbo-jumbo).

LOL.. you are the fuckin moron...

he can cure aids I know its hard to beleive.. but he can..

so get over it..

This intelligent brother shut it down in the SUPREME COURT OF NY..

He can print that he can cure aids...legally after the courts tried to stop him and failed....

he is the only man in the world that can legally do so you fuckin cow... what dont you understand about it..

Oh I know he is a black man and he didnt go about it the european way...

your stench gets worse by the minute....

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

LOL.. you are the fuckin moron...

he can cure aids I know its hard to beleive.. but he can..

so get over it..

This intelligent brother shut it down in the SUPREME COURT OF NY..

He can print that he can cure aids...legally after the courts tried to stop him and failed....

he is the only man in the world that can legally do so you fuckin cow... what dont you understand about it..

Oh I know he is a black man and he didnt go about it the european way...

your stench gets worse by the minute....

btw I dont take you seriously, I know you are more than one person, its just fun smackin the forums mascot around since acacur is defunct.

CORNBREAD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The brother been around for years...i heard him speak a few years back in brooklyn...plus i have a few of his vids...he's da truth ...dr.sebi was ill and was cured through herbs which started his path towards healing others.he falls in line with dr. Liala afrika...dr.asa allah ...djehuty ma'at ra .suzar etc NICE DROP....EACH ONE TEACH ONE

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Nope you got me there, but let me up one on you, if you had cancer and knowing all you know now would you take the chemo? Now I'm not saying go to him instead because I probably wouldn't but how much do you or we really trust Doctors?

Chemotherapy is iffy but has saved lives, being a physician myself I have an oath to keep you alive. Depending on the stage of cancer you weigh your options.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The HUSTLE never ends. Black folks are ridiculously gullible.

6489139-L.jpg
compared to whitefolks selling death for the past milenium:smh::smh: ANYWAY......

SORRY TO BUST UR BUBBLE BLUNT BUT I HAVE BEEN CURED OF G.E.R.D BY THIS MAN AND HIS WIFE MAA when i went to nyc in brooklyn!! dude is very eccentric but he knows his shit and its actualy quite scientificaly str8!! his wife has a practice on taafe place in brooklyn.. if u need any info let me know BLUNT i can send u there.

Last edited:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The brother been around for years...i heard him speak a few years back in brooklyn...plus i have a few of his vids...he's da truth ...dr.sebi was ill and was cured through herbs which started his path towards healing others.he falls in line with dr. Liala afrika...dr.asa allah ...djehuty ma'at ra .suzar etc NICE DROP....EACH ONE TEACH ONE
yep and AHSA AHLA(lives in Atl, he's also a musician) i met and got to know thru Dr.Sebi, he actually studied with Dr sebi for a sec.