How Many of Yall Know About Dr. Sebi??? This Man Can Save Your Life!!!

texast

Star
Registered
If you want to learn how to properly nourish your body, listen to this man. He can heal you of any disease using only herbs and food. And his products are very good for you. I would advise you to go youtube and watch every video that you can with him lecturing. I can testify that I have learned an entire new way of thinking by listening to him.

If you are overweight, have diabetes, have fibroids or just have lost your mojo... this man can help you. He will help you understand that everything you have been taught is wrong. There is no sickness that can not be cured.

http://www.drsebiproducts.com/
http://drsebi.blogspot.com/

MiamiDrSebi.jpg

Kaffeine

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Isn't this the Doc that Left Eye was seeing when she died in Honduras?

Last edited:

Rythm

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Good to see him still doing his thing...Lisa "Left eye" Lopez was out at the village when she died by rolling that Montero. Very interesting cat..

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dr Sebi is the true Guru of Health, he runs circles around these medical scam artist we call doctors to day, who are needed but the fact is they are more instrested in pushing drugs than curing...

Dr Sebi legally can say he cures aids and cancer...

let a fuckin medical doctor try that...

But since he is a Black Man he gets no respect.......

Yup Dr Sebi is the Health Guru of all Health Gurus!!!!

kogalee

Banned
He was very likely sent to us by the Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad! The white devil can barely cure a disease, and since there is no money to be made in curing you, the white devil only TREATS the symptoms of a disease so he can make money.
The Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad teaches us that our FOOD is our medicine, in his book "How to eat to Live".

All praises due to allah, Dr. Sebi, and his inspiration, the Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
He is not just a product pusher is he?
He does seem to know what he is talking about.
i've seen a lot of his videos from years back and the one uptop is the first time i've ever even heard him say anything about selling anything. it was always just free information and a lot of recorded lectures.

if he's got a product, i want that shit, stat.

texast

Star
Registered
He is not just a product pusher is he?
He does seem to know what he is talking about.

This man does sell products. But he mostly teaches people how to eat. And he has a village in Honduras where he can heal people of anything. All without medicine. You don't even have to tell him what's wrong with you. That's how good he is. He helped me change my diet and my entire way of thinking. I don't believe in many people, but this man I believe in with all of my heart. Basically if you listen you will understand that we are sick because we are making ourselves sick. And if you stop poisoning yourself you will never be sick again.

Blunt

Rising Star
Registered
If it wasn't for that fool putting her under his spell, Lisa Lopes wouldn't have been in Honduras in her final days. Typical manipulator of vulnerable people. :smh:

lisa_lopes_honduras.jpg

Last edited:

KingAddies

Rising Star
Registered
As soon as I finish with this I'm moving onto Dr. Sebi products... or D'herbs.
kyogreen.jpg

I keep saying that but that little bottle lasts a long time and it tastes great.

Here is another brother that is healing through fasting and growing his own food. I learned of Dr. Sebi through him and he uses a lot of his products.

If you are serious and don't have cash to go to Honduras check out brother Keidi. Self reliance through, Education, Wealth, Health and Social Consciousness. Eventually no part of the globe is out of reach.

libradio.jpg

humble

Rising Star
Registered
This is truly inspirational!!! I have a feeling that we black people are going to be major contributers to the world healing itself!

Blunt

Rising Star
Registered
This is truly inspirational!!! I have a feeling that we black people are going to be major contributers to the world healing itself!

Right, anything to avoid going to medical school and learning some REAL shit that can TRULY be helpful in a practical way. :rolleyes:

Spoke

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Right, anything to avoid going to medical school and learning some REAL shit that can TRULY be helpful in a practical way. :rolleyes:

In his videos he mainly speaks of healing which basically means to fix, in medical school you are taught mainly to treat and curing is implied or a side effect. There should be no dispute that human kind has got out of sync somehow and I won't claim that this Dr. Sebi is the answer but with incurable illnesses like the common cold and cancer being discovered around the time the telegram and flight was discovered its a safe bet the medical industry will clean your pockets long before this guy will........:lol:

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
If it wasn't for that fool putting her under his spell, Lisa Lopes wouldn't have been in Honduras in her final days. Typical manipulator of vulnerable people. :smh:

lisa_lopes_honduras.jpg

The reason she dead is they overloaded the airplane! Pilot told them they had too much shit but they insisted on taking everything.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

lisa_lopes_honduras.jpg

under a spell, what the fuck is wrong with you, the fuck he had to put Lisa under a spell for, he already had clients like Mike Jackson, whom MJ was doing great under his care, the minute MJ left him and Dr Sebi had to sue for his money, and MJ went to the regular medical doctors well we all know the outcome of that..

blunt just take your psych meds and go watch nickelodean.. you are way over your head here.. hostank