souljaboy.gif
souljaboy.gif

:hmm::hmm::hmm: :smh::smh:

i mean the smiley tho? like damn

:lol::lol::lol:

freaky_good_man

Potential Star
Registered
Fun little survey. Not sure if some of the questions actually relate to being kinky.

But, I scored 634 - You are a major league kinkster!

Thats without any same sex acts or beastiality. :dance:

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
my score was low because when i got to question 10 i scrolled down and saw it was 100 questions and i hit submit without finishing. :lol::lol::lol:

black again

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
680...no gay, bi, dl, animals, blowup dolls :lol::lol: I'm just blessed enough to have lived this long, never, ever, never had a disease:smh: got anyone pregnant by mistake...AND LIVED OUT MOST OF MY SEXUAL FANTASIES!!! :dance::yes::yes::dance:
I'd LUVVVV to see yall take this test in another 10-15 years. Yall will make my score look like nada...it's some freaks on this board. Some just haven't reached their potential:dance::lol:

watchin

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
504. Surprises me. Sort of. ;) Many things I'd be open to & and thought about, but maybe haven't actually done.

Yet

mzmillion

...the easy cum!!
BGOL Investor
Surprise, surprise bitches... 579!!!!!!! Half of that shit I just knew I was going to get low on, like "no" to bukakke, gangbang, girl squirting in my mouth, those were all straigh "no".

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Major leaguer here 640. No gay/bi/ beastiality ish or golden showers just down and dirty bangin/love makin depending on the partner!!!!! I know some of y'all ladies just kept hitin no,but thinking about it. cuz out of all the freaky ish some of y'all have said/posted I am surprised by the lower scores. however any ladies scoring over 300 if you would like to boost ya score, Im available....HAHAHA!!!

JofromthaNO

Urban Renaissance Woman
BGOL Investor
377 :hmm:

Some of you all are :smh::rolleyes:

I think probably one of those biggest things has to do with whether or not you have had a threesome, and anal sex...

Probably if you've never done either of these, your score would fall in the 300s, I presume...

As for me, no and no to both... call me boring! :yes:

absolutvodka

Star
Registered

I think probably one of those biggest things has to do with whether or not you have had a threesome, and anal sex...

Probably if you've never done either of these, your score would fall in the 300s, I presume...

As for me, no and no to both... call me boring! :yes:

you're not boring.......some of these mothafuckas have mental problems.