Hotlanta Kink Test

Noir

Support BGOL
Registered
Average score for posters in thread was 506 - this is excluding Leroy's and Sean's answers...

I wonder what this breakdown would look like for man vs. woman, but, hmmm...I don't know who is whom and I ain't got time to be breaking it down like that...

Thank you for putting in the work JO :groupwave

Just by quickly eyeballing the replies, I would guess that more men responded and that they scored higher on average than the women.

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member

i think anything after 600 might put you in the bi and/or gay slot judging from the questions if your a male.......

SEXY_SCORPIO

So pretty!
BGOL Investor
This plus this:

Let's me further know that my assertion in that thread was correct. :smh:

I am not ashamed of anything I do and other peoples opinions are not important,whether people like it or not.

And just to clarify for you slow folks, I didn't mean 15 inch dicks,I meant dicks bigger than the average size(i.e. 10 inches,which is not average):hmm:

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
I am not ashamed of anything I do and other peoples opinions are not important,whether people like it or not.

And just to clarify for you slow folks, I didn't mean 15 inch dicks,I meant dicks bigger than the average size(i.e. 10 inches,which is not average):hmm:

*swears in scorpio as the president of the "we love da don" fanclub....:dance:

LeroyDibiase

Rising Star
Registered

Nor should you be, to each his/her own. And nobody is saying you should be.

You probably should have clarified that second statement then because you pointed to a specific example.

SEXY_SCORPIO

So pretty!
BGOL Investor
Nor should you be, to each his/her own. And nobody is saying you should be.

You probably should have clarified that second statement then because you pointed to a specific example.

Why the need to clarify,if thats how you think I worded the statement then that's cool with me. I really don't care how everyone took it honestly.

LeroyDibiase

Rising Star
Registered
stop harassing my girlfriend :angry::angry::angry:

Nah I'm not harassing her, that's the other guy, I'm just askin a legit question. Also, it irks me when people try to place themselves above the fray by saying I don't care, yet constantly respond in a manner in which it is obvious they do. We're all human, even the most confident among us can honestly say that things other people say can sometime affect us. I don't care what her score is, she's not on the list, I was making a joke.

SEXY_SCORPIO

So pretty!
BGOL Investor
Nah I'm not harassing her, that's the other guy, I'm just askin a legit question. Also, it irks me when people try to place themselves above the fray by saying I don't care, yet constantly respond in a manner in which it is obvious they do. We're all human, even the most confident among us can honestly say that things other people say can sometime affect us. I don't care what her score is, she's not on the list, I was making a joke.

How does it mean I care about anyone on here's opinion just because I respond to a question or comment.All I am doing is responding to the comments you two are making nothing more. I don't feel like I am being harassed so I have no attitude whatsoever. Would you have rather me not said anything?

The only time someones opinion would affect me to that point would be from personal friends and family, not people I meet on a message board.

LeroyDibiase

Rising Star
Registered
How does it mean I care about anyone on here's opinion just because I respond to a question or comment.All I am doing is responding to the comments you two are making nothing more. I don't feel like I am being harassed so I have no attitude whatsoever. Would you have rather me not said anything?

The only time someones opinion would affect me to that point would be from personal friends and family, not people I meet on a message board.
5x77ekn.gif

souljaboy.gif
souljaboy.gif
souljaboy.gif
souljaboy.gif
souljaboy.gif
souljaboy.gif
souljaboy.gif
souljaboy.gif
souljaboy.gif
souljaboy.gif
souljaboy.gif
souljaboy.gif
souljaboy.gif
souljaboy.gif
souljaboy.gif
souljaboy.gif
souljaboy.gif
souljaboy.gif
souljaboy.gif
souljaboy.gif
souljaboy.gif
souljaboy.gif
souljaboy.gif
souljaboy.gif

Izayoi

Scooty Puff Pilot
BGOL Investor

i think anything after 600 might put you in the bi and/or gay slot judging from the questions if your a male.......

:smh: Da Don all those questions couldn't have been weighted equal.
I'm not bi;I use condoms, and I damn sure don't have sex with animals, but my score was over 600 (barely). I think its was the BDSM stuff.