mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"Niku" Episode 1
Nominated

"Niku" Episode 2
Nominated

lVKecB.png

I haven't been on this thread in over a year but some shit aint changed scrolling thru ! sad this dude sounded just like some bgolians.. its the same talking point markers
its either "vaccine" or "gay agenda" or "stolen votes" only thing he didn't touch was "border crisis" & "black crime bill":smh::smh:

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I haven't been on this thread in over a year but some shit aint changed scrolling thru ! sad this dude sounded just like some bgolians.. its the same talking point markers
its either "vaccine" or "gay agenda" or "stolen votes" only thing he didn't touch was "border crisis" & "black crime bill":smh::smh:
It's pretty sad how many Americans suffer from arrogant ignorance. This fat fuck complains that the government shouldn't tell us what to do, but he drives to the store everyday on the correct side of the city streets(government telling him what to do), stopping at red lights(government telling him what to do), and following the speed limit(government telling him what to do).
That being said, I'm glad he suffered. No one this stupid should have made it this far in life.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's pretty sad how many Americans suffer from arrogant ignorance. This fat fuck complains that the government shouldn't tell us what to do, but he drives to the store everyday on the correct side of the city streets(government telling him what to do), stopping at red lights(government telling him what to do), and following the speed limit(government telling him what to do).
That being said, I'm glad he suffered. No one this stupid should have made it this far in life.
I dont know f its a mental illness but its just what I go with these days bcos somethings r just so plain to see as an adult, that's all I have as an explanation, its has to be, whiteness+ paranoia & mental illness .. its just crazy when black folk adopt it

trappstarr82

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
At this point, years later, why do yall even care if someone is vaccinated. How does it effect your life?

Are yall just as mad about people having unprotected sex and people not taking the flu shot?

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
At this point, years later, why do yall even care if someone is vaccinated. How does it effect your life?

Are yall just as mad about people having unprotected sex and people not taking the flu shot?
but you brought urself to the thread to drop this comment !.......:roflmao: :roflmao:

oh boy !! its ...as expected !!!

there u have it folks .....:cheers::rolleyes::dunno::beammeup:

trappstarr82

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
but you brought urself to the thread to drop this comment !.......:roflmao: :roflmao:

oh boy !! its ...as expected !!!

there u have it folks .....:cheers::rolleyes::dunno::beammeup:
I came in the thread just to ask that question. It keeps popping up in the feed.

Just curious to why yall still pushing the vax years later after the fact.

How are unvaxinated people affecting yall lives these days?

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I dont know f its a mental illness but its just what I go with these days bcos somethings r just so plain to see as an adult, that's all I have as an explanation, its has to be, whiteness+ paranoia & mental illness .. its just crazy when black folk adopt it
People have written books on "whiteness" being a disease. When white people say that other expect handouts because of their ethnicity, they're actually projecting. There are white people that believe they're entitled to a better American experience just because they're white. It could be subconscious or it could be blatant, but a disease is a disease regardless of a person being diagnosed or not.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I came in the thread just to ask that question. It keeps popping up in the feed.

Just curious to why yall still pushing the vax years later after the fact.

How are unvaxinated people affecting yall lives these days?
theres this thing called the ignore button .....

"Just curious to why yall still pushing the vax years later after the fact." ......what facts? :roflmao: :hithead:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
all I know is two folks know how I feel about the commie mandates, and they were

throwing it, in my face that they got the booster... both them muthafuckas was out sick,

with one of them telling me, he never felt this way in his life, he can no longer walk up a flight of stairs

without huffing an puffing, and he said it was never like that before taking the booster...

folks who took the initial vaccine but didnt take that booster were doing fine..

as they said never again, never will they let Lessor men force them into medically raping

themselves....

Push back on the lessor men tryin to be the block bullies..

and its funny how some of you aint real bgollers..

if you support letting our children down, in favor of the gay agenda,

history will NOT be kind to you..

this I promise!!!

Dont have your children hate you...!!

leave the democratic party ALONE!! Untill they show

true love for the UNDYING LOYALTY WE BESTOWED UPON THIER

UNGRATEFUL DONKEY ASSES

FOR THIER SAKE...

ol we comin for your children gay mans choir

supportin lookin asses

dont be THAT guy!!

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Because you get people sick with shit that can kill them.
I ain't have unprotected sex with a diseased woman.
Flu is bad but not as bad as covid.