Herman Cain Awards - They *LOVE* Anti-Vaxers

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
Bouillon passed away enabling him to receive his award.

lVKRZG.png

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
Chayote was initially in favour of the vaccine as he thought it meant he could stop wearing "face diapers". That didn't last long, and he soon started adding anti-vax posts to his anti-mask Facebook memes. He got Covid in December 2022, never fully recovered, and died recently.
Awarded

lVKRZG.png

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
"Shrinking" didn't believe in the plandemic. After 3 years of dodging Covid, it finally caught up to him, enabling him to win his award.
Awarded

lVKRZG.png

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
“Dumpling’s” anti-Fauci stance likely lead to what may be the most tragic outcome on here so far. If you don’t want to protect yourself, at least protect the ones you love.
Awarded

lVKRZG.png

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
BTW

Herman Cain had Colon Cancer....

Cain Beats Odds Against Surviving Colon Cancer​

the same disease that killed Chad at age 43.

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
Here comes the story of "FaithOverFear". Deeply "Christian", she didn't believe in the plandemic and took zero measures to protect herself against Covid. Let's discover where this story lead.
Double Awarded

lVKRZG.png
lVKRZG.png

Lexx Diamond

Staff member

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
"Eggplant" didn't use Facebook very much, but he took the time to post a few anti-vax and anti-mask memes in 2020 & 2021. He recently passed away after a very short bout of Covid.
Awarded

lVKRZG.png

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
It's not that they died from Covid-19, it's that they spreader lies, disinformation and utter bullshit on their way out. It's funny how so many of these dumb fucks are rabbid Trumpers and actually think he's fighting for then.

:smh: :smh:

Trump, is responsible for a whole lot of his people dying who didn't have to. Had he told the truth the death toll among his lemmings would have been far less. If a Black man or Black folks were responsible for that many WASP's dying. All hell would break lose. That Herman Cain, is the most renown of Trumps lemmings. Herman, being a cancer survivor and thus poster child for "preexisting conditions". Should not have been out there with all those people. Sadly after Herman died from complications caused by Covid, Herman wasn't acknowledged by Trump or his GOP cronies with so much as a R.I.P.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's not that they died from Covid-19, it's that they spreader lies, disinformation and utter bullshit on their way out. It's funny how so many of these dumb fucks are rabbid Trumpers and actually think he's fighting for then.

:smh: :smh:
They all have posts full of right wing propaganda, racism, religious rhetoric, sexism, homophobia, xenophobia, transphobia. They're literally carbon copies of each other, right down to their weight issues and begging for prayers at the end.

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
The Mauvers were a married couple who were both against masks and vaccines despite Mr. Mauver's history of cancer. He died of Covid in September 2021, she currently posts on Facebook that he was "murdered by hospital protocols".
Awarded

lVKRZG.png

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Im not even tryin to be funny bruh, I had two associates lowkey laughin at a hoteppish knigga,

tawkin bout, my conspiracy theories this, my conspiracy theories that...

they went on to brag about how they got all the shots and are going to get the booster this week,

they BOTH got the booster,

THEY BOTH ARE CURRENTLY OUT SICK!!!!! I WISH I WAS CAPPIN!! They missed Buffet day.... LOL,

Im talking lobster rolls, NY STRIP, sushi by japanese not mexican chefs, Vegan SOUL FOOD,

I know they cryin in the bed,

I sent them pictures of the lobster rolls so they can feel the love between the tears lol....

Anybody got them boosters and got sick?

BlackWolf

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Im not even tryin to be funny bruh, I had two associates lowkey laughin at a hoteppish knigga,

tawkin bout, my conspiracy theories this, my conspiracy theories that...

they went on to brag about how they got all the shots and are going to get the booster this week,

they BOTH got the booster,

THEY BOTH ARE CURRENTLY OUT SICK!!!!! I WISH I WAS CAPPIN!! They missed Buffet day.... LOL,

Im talking lobster rolls, NY STRIP, sushi by japanese not mexican chefs, Vegan SOUL FOOD,

I know they cryin in the bed,

I sent them pictures of the lobster rolls so they can feel the love between the tears lol....

Anybody got them boosters and got sick?
Not me