Gillie Da Kid Son YNG Cheese Was Shot & Killed!

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Didn’t his pops sign a $50 million dollar deal? Why they still out in the streets?

image-asset.jpeg

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
Rest in Peace to the young man.
Gone way too soon.

My sincere condolences to Gillie,
I can't imagine your pain right now.
Rest-In-Peace.gif

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
sometimes you gotta stay gone. philly is almost like Chicago. Philly is like 1 big O block w/ different neighborhoods to me.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

RIP to young bruh.. was this is ATL...???

oh and fuck the first minute of that video with boyce watkins, he was

outed as an AGENT FOR CHINA...to infiltrated and pimp OUR COMMUNITY...

FUCK BOYCE WATKINS fo life!!

I digress.. but not for nothing.. a lot of young heads with guns,

need lessons on how to properly carry, hold an shoot a gun...

I seen some young cats handling guns and Im like they are definitely going

to shoot themselves or somebody by mistake....

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member

PHILADELPHIA (WPVI) -- The son of rapper Gillie Da King (formerly known as Gillie Da Kid) was killed in a triple shooting Thursday night in the Olney section of Philadelphia.

The victim has been identified as 25-year-old Devin Spady of Wyncote, Pa.

Spady was a rap artist known as YNG Cheese.

The shooting happened just before 8:30 p.m. in the 5800 block of Mascher Street.

Police say Spady was shot in the back and ran from the scene but collapsed a block away. He was pronounced dead at the hospital.

A 28-year-old man was shot twice in the leg and a 31-year-old man was shot once in the hip.

Both were placed in stable condition.

Officers found a Mercedes with its engine running about a block away, and are holding it as evidence.

No arrests were made and no weapons were recovered at the scene.

There is also no word yet on the motive behind the shooting.

Bury1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
RIP to the youngin. This is not how life is supposed to work or how we are supposed to treat us. Truth is we do each other far worse than the white man does but only speak up if its a him against us thing. Will we ever get our shit together?

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Philly rapper Oschino Vasquez, who goes by only his first name, lost his son and his son’s pregnant girlfriend in a tragic car accident.

Freeway and Occhino both lost their kids same time frame sad.

I came to post this. Third rapper from Philly from that generation who lost their son. Shit is crazy. Can't imagine Gillie's pain right now. The city loves him.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Didn’t his pops sign a $50 million dollar deal? Why they still out in the streets?

gillie son wanted to "stay" in the streets . Gillie tried to get him to leave that lifestyle alone

You guys should know that the internet just throws out numbers and people run with it. Nobody knows how much they're getting from Barstool, and I doubt it's close to Rogan numbers.