Gas pump prank turns couple into Internet sensation

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
The video was edited for those questioning how fast stuff was brought up.

Well they must have edited the part where the black dude mentioned his name...

"ladies and gentlemen, here's Will singing living on a prayer!"

He never mentioned his name....but still they're happy and it's beautiful to set black love shown on national TV

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
That Put a smile on my face! :lol:

and made me believe in humanity again! BEAUTIFUL.

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
now dude looks EXACTLY like i woulda looked doing all of that, same song and everything ...but my wife wouldve denied knowing me and driven off in the car. :hmm:

:yes::yes::lol::lol::lol:

It is definitely good seeing a positive real life black married couple on TV :):D. We do exist but usually in the shadows unfortunately.:(

Race Harley

Rising Star
Platinum Member
:yes: With all the dumb shit going on this past month or so, we needed something good to watch on TV for a change. :yes:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Great couple right there. Gotta love it.

87260f72039c20875a56182f8b6e5ab3_091a53f06a70a43ace3c045d40bbdf45.jpg

100252.jpg

The Technician

Formerly Commandernchief
BGOL Investor
I love them!!
So good to see my people represented well!!
:dance::dance::dance:

:lol::bravo::bravo::bravo:

Absolutely fantastic! Great chemistry between the two. Love it.

That is the look of a happily married couple :bravo:

I agree, they look like a good fit.

Not trying to derail this thread, because it was an entertaining performance, but does anyone here think that it speaks volumes of how we think about ourselves when we need to point out a happy, loving, black couple or a black couple with good chemistry? If those were two CACs, nobody would be using those descriptions. The thread might not even have a response for a couple of any other race. There are great couples and terrible couples in all races. We know there are plenty of happy black couples out there. There are many on this board with significant others that would put themselves in that category. I don't think seeing a happy black couple should be treated as a surprise or something that needs to be pointed out and applauded. We should expect this from our people. Maybe seeing it as a normal thing will contribute in just a very small way for everyone to see that as normal from a black couple.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not trying to derail this thread, because it was an entertaining performance, but does anyone here think that it speaks volumes of how we think about ourselves when we need to point out a happy, loving, black couple or a black couple with good chemistry? If those were two CACs, nobody would be using those descriptions. The thread might not even have a response for a couple of any other race. There are great couples and terrible couples in all races. We know there are plenty of happy black couples out there. There are many on this board with significant others that would put themselves in that category. I don't think seeing a happy black couple should be treated as a surprise or something that needs to be pointed out and applauded. We should expect this from our people. Maybe seeing it as a normal thing will contribute in just a very small way for everyone to see that as normal from a black couple.

Black folks have been bludgeoned with the battering ram that we can't have wholesome, healthy & fruitful relationships, & this negativity is propagated through the main-stream media/movies/a lot of reality tv shows. So, when a lot of Black Folks see a seemingly healthy relationship there is a sigh & pride that subjugates all of the ratchetness which parades before us pretending to be who we are.

kingdon777

Salesman of the year!
Platinum Member
No matter the color, You and wifey need to have fun...They have fun, singing, dancing, fucking, parenting, working (they both like what they do). Keeping it simple but fun. Even Jay said, these guys get it......Get them on the show. they represent for Black Americans, but for all couples who need to defines their existence. It suck Donkey dick to be in a fucked up relationship.....:smh::angry::eek:

WorldEX

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Black folks have been bludgeoned with the battering ram that we can't have wholesome, healthy & fruitful relationships, & this negativity is propagated through the main-stream media/movies/a lot of reality tv shows. So, when a lot of Black Folks see a seemingly healthy relationship there is a sigh & pride that subjugates all of the ratchetness which parades before us pretending to be who we are.

Agree! There too many negative images of us around. That is how I want to be with my wife if I ever got married. They have been married 12yrs and have one daughter, you can see the joy and friendship is true. I hope to see more of them.

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
The husband is one lucky man. I just happened to be looking at Jay Leno when this aired. When they came out on stage I blurted out, "Damn She fine!!" :yes: