Gas pump prank turns couple into Internet sensation

X-Man26

Rising Star
Registered
And just like that this thread turned into an excuse to bash a black woman! Some of you niggas need to get outside and just enjoy the company of a woman and stop judging so much!

That man is happy with his wife, i bet he aint thinking about makeup when he goes home to her at night!

Louis Koo

Star
BGOL Investor
eddie-murphy-dreamgirls8x6.jpg

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Exactly. She didn't need all that. Very light make if anything cause I know they make you put some on for the camera.
Do you work for MAC at Macys? You seem to be quite an expert on make ups and the likes.

wiZe

Star
Registered
So she says she wants to sing Sweet Dreams by the Eurythmics and dude just happens to have it on his laptop. :hmm:

Cock Head Jones

Rising Star
Registered
this was the coolest shit i seen in a minute.

had me smiling.

man aint nothin like an bad black woman w/ a good sense of humor.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
now dude looks EXACTLY like i woulda looked doing all of that, same song and everything ...but my wife wouldve denied knowing me and driven off in the car. :hmm:

DiGeneral

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So she says she wants to sing Sweet Dreams by the Eurythmics and dude just happens to have it on his laptop. :hmm:

It appeared as if she chose that song from a list, the CAC had of songs she could sing.

:)
FWIW, I smiled during the whole thing. I enjoy stuff like this......:yes:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn fam....so that's what a happy married couple looks like? Shit. Man that shit was beautiful man on some real shit.

Wifey with or without makeup was fine. It seems its rare you can find good depictions of black couples or shit just black people in general on TV so that was great to see.

SlimKid07

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn fam....so that's what a happy married couple looks like? Shit. Man that shit was beautiful man on some real shit.

Wifey with or without makeup was fine. It seems its rare you can find good depictions of black couples or shit just black people in general on TV so that was great to see.

Yep.

Give it up one time for Black love. :crying:

maximus50

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's about time we saw some positive acting Black folks instead of all the young fools fighting and robbing people. Bravo Will and Monifa!!! Loved it.

KingFoo

International
International Member
For those question the speed with which the host came up with the song, ask yourself this: Was the Youtube video live or an excerpt from a live show?

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
now dude looks EXACTLY like i woulda looked doing all of that, same song and everything ...but my wife wouldve denied knowing me and driven off in the car. :hmm:

It is the complete opposite at my house, wifey is always singing and dancing around the house, kids and I are the ones that are embarrassed, lol. However, we have big fun all day every day.