Former NFL QB Steve McNair found dead.

glascoej

Potential Star
Registered
nfl_steve_mcnair1_sw_576.jpg

(THIS SHIT SOUNDS A LITTLE HOOKIE TO ME)

Kazemi was arrested by the same officer who arrested McNair on DUI charges in 2003:angry:. That officer's name is Shawn Taylor. The 2003 case was thrown out after a judge ruled Taylor did not have probable cause to stop McNair.

According to public records, Kazemi moved to Nashville from Orange Park, Fla.

The bonding company that bailed her out refused to say if McNair was on the one who posted her bond.

In a press conference, Don Aaron with Metro Police said McNair was shot multiple times, and Kazemi was shot once in the head.

McNair was found seated on the couch. Kazemi was found on the floor in the living room with a pistol near her body.

Kazemi was an employee of Dave and Busters at Opry Mills mall.

glascoej

Potential Star
Registered
nfl_steve_mcnair1_sw_576.jpg

(THIS SHIT SOUNDS A LITTLE HOOKIE TO ME)

Kazemi was arrested by the same officer who arrested McNair on DUI charges in 2003:angry:. That officer's name is Shawn Taylor. The 2003 case was thrown out after a judge ruled Taylor did not have probable cause to stop McNair.

According to public records, Kazemi moved to Nashville from Orange Park, Fla.

The bonding company that bailed her out refused to say if McNair was on the one who posted her bond.

In a press conference, Don Aaron with Metro Police said McNair was shot multiple times, and Kazemi was shot once in the head.

McNair was found seated on the couch. Kazemi was found on the floor in the living room with a pistol near her body.

Kazemi was an employee of Dave and Busters at Opry Mills mall.

What's the possibility of the same cop that arrested you 6 years ago, coming up again and you end up dead?

BIGGSARGE

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
ESPN doesn't have it. None of the Nashville or Mississippi news outlets have it. FoxSports doesn't have it. In the words of the esteemed Duece, "a ban is in order."

Y'ALL NIGGAS KILL ME...DID THE SAME DOUBTING SHIT WHEN I PUT THE MICHAEL JACKSON ARTICLE UP. TURNS OUT TMZ WAS MORE ON POINT THAN YOUR CNN/FOX. MF DON'T BELIEVE IT'S RAINING UNLESS THEY FEEL THE DROPS.:smh::smh:

Tusk

Potential Star
Registered
I'm sayin this man touched so many lives with his football camp, and everything else, especially in Mississippi. He's got a son that plays wide reciever at Oak Grove High School and is very talented as well. People takin it hard around the way. I dont even post much , if at all, but much respect and celebration for the life he led. He and Bret Farve both stayed not to far from where I'm at, (in area not neighborhood) Real cool down to earth cats. And what he did for his moms when tellin her she didn't have to work no more after basically being a share cropper in her younger years was simply priceless. Much repsect and Peace to him and his grieving family. Like I said I usually never post but man, this has been a crazy summer. Also Concepts your post was on point, I be feelin the same way, but I know how cats are. :smh: Peace.

Bigmario23

Star
Registered
HE Should have never co-signed on the Escalade:smh:
She needed wheels he could have trick on a lil used accord.
Don't let her taste the good life of nice cars,upscale condos,trips, etc:smh:
She was like 20 right? Can't even take a legal drink yet!
Damn he should have never let her in that much.:smh: