Finer things f. Nas
Can We Get Down
All I can Do

Last edited:

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
AristotlesOwn said:
I use that thing on hamstring/adductor/abductor/abs day, the only thing is you can't put more weight on it. They need a free weight version that you can put extra plates on.

Good post...teach them how to treat a woman :cool:

Keep posting the "babymaker" cds :D

They do have a freeweight version of that machine. I use it at the Gold's Gym I work out at.

But nothing is like the Jacob's Ladder...it kicked my ass today.

[FRAME]http://www.jacobsladderexercise.com/bigpicture.html[/FRAME]

GET YOU HOT

Superfly Moderator
BGOL Investor
That looks like quite a machine, good for total body workout, im going to have to ask the owner of the Golds i attend, about getting this one....

Do you know about pilates though?

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
GET YOU HOT said:
That looks like quite a machine, good for total body workout, im going to have to ask the owner of the Golds i attend, about getting this one....

Do you know about pilates though?

I know about pilates and really would like to take the classes but my gym doesn't offer em. Gold's offers that Body Pump class which I'm not really interested in.

GET YOU HOT

Superfly Moderator
BGOL Investor
femmenoire said:
I know about pilates and really would like to take the classes but my gym doesn't offer em. Gold's offers that Body Pump class which I'm not really interested in.

We actually have a pilates room, with mats and balls and pilates "machines".
I haven't taken a class yet, I would like to know, if it would benefit me, i spend alot of time stretching...?

GET YOU HOT

Superfly Moderator
BGOL Investor
That is correct, slept on, I paid $2.99 at Big B's in Las Vegas, Get Gone, plus a couple more, dont trip! I have some more baby makers comin' up! :lol:

GET YOU HOT

Superfly Moderator
BGOL Investor
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5bry10DU8bo"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5bry10DU8bo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Ladies Only

GET YOU HOT

Superfly Moderator
BGOL Investor
Brian McKnight_Love of My Life

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7hhAWq93js0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7hhAWq93js0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

GET YOU HOT

Superfly Moderator
BGOL Investor
You are welcome, you know, its all about this love thing we have for blackmen and what we need in return...

GET YOU HOT

Superfly Moderator
BGOL Investor
LO, are you a hair dresser/barber?

I like healthy & quality hair and hair care products, i have about 5 hairstyles that i rotate throughout the year and i enjoy seeing other peoples styles and the whole approach to mixing outfits, hair and personality, textures, mood and products. I am not a hairdresser however there are barbers in my extended family...

GET YOU HOT

Superfly Moderator
BGOL Investor
The Japanese Art of Sex:
5 Mind-Blowing Oral Sex Techniques

by Jina Bacarr

When you want advice, ask a pro. For her book The Japanese Art of Sex: How to Tease, Seduce & Pleasure the Samurai in Your Bedroom, author Jina Bacarr studied the craft of the geishas, those legendary courtesans whose very image has been making men weak in the knees (among other places) since the mid 19th century. In this excerpt, she offers playful secrets of giving oral sex geisha-style:

The Japanese word for tongue is shita. Give him a tongue bath. Go over every inch of him, tied up if he likes it. Start with his back and cute butt, then turn him over and cover his chest, down to his penis until he is ready for action. You can heat him up even more by doing it again -- with slow, graceful strokes of your open vulva.

The summer heat is stifling along Kyoto's River Kamo. A geisha cools her lover by blowing on his skin. It's a nice follow up to a tongue bath -- yours or his. For broader coverage, use water or lotion. Air from your lips, or even a hair dryer with the heat turned off, on wet, sensitive insides of the elbows, wrists, knees and genital areas will create a contrast of warm and cold that can turn you both on.

Some of the most underrated erogenous zones on your body lie in areas you might consider too ticklish to touch. Geisha nibble their food, which is always served bite-sized. You can gently nibble on his penis, fingers and ears; however, don't have an orgasm with body parts in your mouth. You can bite hard without realizing it. Stimulate his body inside and out. Slide your hand up to his chest and make circular movements around his nipples or use a finger in his anus to massage his prostate.

A favorite sucking technique of the courtesan was a swirling motion going up and down and sideways. As you move up and down his shaft -- your lips open like budding flowers -- turn your head a bit from side to side so your tongue follows a corkscrew pattern. Lick at his frenulum (an inverted V-shaped spot located where the head and shaft meet) for a few seconds before moving all the way up to the top of his penis.

Hum. With the tip of his erect penis into your mouth, make a low noise in the back of your throat. The vibrations give extra stimulation. Meanwhile, caress the bottom of his shaft and his testicles.

GET YOU HOT

Superfly Moderator
BGOL Investor
Women's Choice of Men goes in Cycles

Women are attracted to more masculine-looking men at the most fertile time of their menstrual cycle, psychologists have shown.

During the less fertile times, they choose men with more feminine-looking faces. These are seen as kinder and more co-operative, but less strong and healthy genetically.

A controversial implication of the new research is that, in evolutionary terms, it is natural for a woman to be unfaithful in order to secure both the best genes and the best carer for her children.

This is because a less masculine-looking man may be a better long-term partner, but the strongest, healthiest children would be produced by a quick fling with a more masculine-looking man.

Not a moral judgement

However, the head of the laboratory at St Andrews University where the research was done, Professor David Perrett, told BBC News Online: "This suggestion is a possibility, but we don't know how behaviour is affected by the preferences we see. We're assuming that preferences for different faces are affecting the choices women make."

"But whatever is best in an evolutionary sense is not necessarily the moral thing to do socially. We are not advocating any particular strategy," he said.

The study was carried out by researchers in Scotland and Japan. They asked women to select the one face from a range that they were most attracted to as a partner for a short-term sexual relationship.

They found that in the most fertile week of their menstrual cycle, women preferred more masculine faces. However, the choice of face did not vary for women using an oral contraceptive (i.e. not fertile) or those asked to choose the most attractive face for a long-term relationship.

Smell of success

The results are supported by previous research which showed that a male hormone smells unpleasant to women, except in the week of fertility. Also, the smells of more symmetrical, and therefore more attractive, men are preferred by women but again only in that week.

Men who look more masculine have higher levels of male hormones and also show a better ability to fight off disease. This makes them attractive as potential mates because their children will inherit this useful characteristic.

Professor Perrett believes that preferences for certain types of faces will have an effect on the partners people choose: "We keep finding very strong links between the appearance of males and their perceived personality. People reckon they can judge personality from the way others look."

"And as long as those links are there, I think preferences will be a profound influence on choice," he said.

He also points out that there are real links between face form and behaviour. For example, a study has shown that more masculine-looking US servicemen are more likely to get divorced and be violent towards their partners.

Not real life

However, Dr Paula Nicolson, a psychologist at the University of Sheffield, thinks this kind should not be seen as applicable to everyday relationships. She will deliver a lecture next month to the British Psychological Society's conference called "Evolutionary psychology is not the answer to everything."

"The research uses experimental methodology which accounts for extraneous variables and for social context. So they find the essence of human nature, which in this case is to do with mating behaviour," she told BBC News Online.

"But this methodology is also a weakness because this is not actually how people live - decisions about choice of partner are made on a whole range of issues. I think the effect of facial preferences is probably lost in today's social context.

"It is important to look at human biology in a basic sense but even most biologists would admit that biology is not that clear-cut."

The study is published in the journal Nature. The initial research was carried out through BBC Tomorrow's World Magazine, co-ordinated by Damian Carrington.

Ladies Only

GET YOU HOT

Superfly Moderator
BGOL Investor
Check out Bro James Brown skin tight outfit, mofo could sing something beautiful, moving music....RIP

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ObfwPVuFATo"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ObfwPVuFATo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Last edited by a moderator:

GET YOU HOT

Superfly Moderator
BGOL Investor
Check out this sista get down on this Soul Train clip...

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4ZQzRdT7LLE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4ZQzRdT7LLE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

GET YOU HOT

Superfly Moderator
BGOL Investor
milliejacksoncaughtup1.jpg

6536462.jpg

1. If Loving You Is Wrong I Don't Want To Be Right
2. Rap
3. All I Want Is A Fighting Chance
4. I'm Tired Of Hiding
5. It's All Over But The Shouting
6. So Easy Going So Hard Coming Back
7. I'm Through Trying To Prove My Love To You
8. Summer (First Time)
9. Loving Arms
10. Making The Best Of A Bad Situation
11. Memory Of A Wife
12. Tell Her It's Over
13. Do What Makes You Satisfied
14. You Can't Stand The Thought Of Another Me
15. Leftovers
16. I Still Love You (You Still Love Me)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4X6AWHIX

Damn, GET YOU HOT!!! Thanks for posting that Millie Jackson! I can remember being a kid and my mom and aunts had her albums and would try to hide them from me and my cousins, but when they would go out we'd find and listen to them and be like, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh...she nasty!!" :lol:

GET YOU HOT

Superfly Moderator
BGOL Investor
LOL!! The titles to her songs tells all, mostly though the ol' gurl could sing and tell a story, with a good tune, :dance: aiiiight!