Faking Orgasm

Jam_Jam

Star
Registered
I have faked quite a few orgasms for various reasons. If I'm tired and just want it to be over I will fake it so he hurries up and finishes. If I want to stroke his ego I'll fake it so he feels like he's "the man." If he keeps asking me "did you cum yet?" I'll say yes so he'll stop asking. I know it's lying, but sometimes it's just necessary.

Have any of you other ladies faked it?

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator
I use to, but for some reason now I don't, and because I have multiples anyway, even if I don't get that ONE that makes me drop, the small ones is usually enough.

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
I don't know what woman that hasn't. I know I have plenty of times.

One of my favorite quotes from Sharon Stone:

"Women can fake orgasms, but men can fake entire relationships."

bigirl

anti- voluntary ignorance
BGOL Investor
Unfortunately I have for more or less the same reasons. Lately though I have far less tolerance and patience so I have taken to getting myself off right in front of him if he didn't do it for me. Fuck his ego.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
I have faked quite a few orgasms for various reasons. If I'm tired and just want it to be over I will fake it so he hurries up and finishes. If I want to stroke his ego I'll fake it so he feels like he's "the man." If he keeps asking me "did you cum yet?" I'll say yes so he'll stop asking. I know it's lying, but sometimes it's just necessary.

:smh: You are an evil woman, faking.......:D

Seems like he is lacking but why fake? Why stroke his ego? I've you go that far as to have sex with him why not try to enjoy it. And what is this tired shit I hear women talk about. I've had sex while passing out from a shot of Nyquil. :dunno: I don't get it.

bigirl

BGOL Investor

Seems like he is lacking but why fake? Why stroke his ego? I've you go that far as to have sex with him why not try to enjoy it. And what is this tired shit I hear women talk about. I've had sex while passing out from a shot of Nyquil. :dunno: I don't get it.

There is nothing worse than when he is just pounding and pounding and you are just looking at the ceiling thinking about the bills you gotta pay tomorrow just hoping it will be over SOON. When its like that faking is the easiest route.

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor

What do you want us to say?

"Nigga get the fuck off of me with that wack ass flaccid piece of penis?"

or maybe

"Please, just stop. I just can't take it anymore. This is just not working for me. STOP IT NOW"

bigirl

BGOL Investor

or maybe

"Please, just stop. I just can't take it anymore. This is just not working for me. STOP IT NOW"

:roflmao:

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
There is nothing worse than when he is just pounding and pounding and you are just looking at the ceiling thinking about the bills you gotta pay tomorrow just hoping it will be over SOON. When its like that faking is the easiest route.

:dunno:

Then why fuck? Is it that women can't separate sex from emotions? I would think sex would be a great escape/stress reliever.......school me please.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor

or maybe

How about not starting to begin with by saying "you are not in the mood"?

bigirl

BGOL Investor
:dunno:

Then why fuck? Is it that women can't separate sex from emotions? I would think sex would be a great escape/stress reliever.......school me please.

we are fucking because we were hoping it would be good. when its not its best to just end it as quickly and painlessly as possible. i don't know what else to tell you except that good sex is a great stress reliever and bad or mediocre sex will leave you more stressed and pissed off than you were before :smh:

black again

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol: Believe it or not, I'VE faked an orgasm to get outta some wack ass sex:yes: I don't even remember the details, it was so long ago. But I had a condom on...made a couple ugly cum faces, a few grunts and groans:eek: ...snatched it off quickly, and flushed it down the toilet..

INVICTUS3RD

Potential Star
Registered
Ladies...I gotta give my 2 on this one. Here is a question: What about communication and understanding???? So far I have not read where anyone of you sisters have said, " I had to fake, 'cause I sat down and TALKED to my partner and SHOWED him what makes me happy and he has not, or refused to comply or just does not get it!"

If you did that and he still does not get you off, then Houston...we got a problem.

As a man who prides himself on making a woman happy, you gotta talk to me. You have to talk to me, you gotta show me, 'cause I want to make you happy! That faking orgasms and lying in the bedroom sucks.

A few reasons...if u can lie in bed, then it is easy to lie about other things. These secrets that are kept on BOTH parties are not cute. They are destructive and detrimental to the relationship. And if you do not give a damn, why have a relationship?:confused:

When you fake, you lie! And when you lie, you are hurting alot of shit. That goes for the man as well. It is a vicious circle that needs to stop.

I am so pissed.:angry:..lying is an easy way out of being a fucking grown up and facing grown-up situations.

I can write novels about this, so let me stop 'cause I am gonna start to ramble, if I have not already.

Ladies, believe it or not, you women control the relationship. Men cannot do anything that a woman does not allow. If you care about yourself and the man or men is some instances, that you lay down with, then take the time and make the time. If he does not get it or does not want to get it...Get rid of the fucker!!!!

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
Unfortunately I have for more or less the same reasons. Lately though I have far less tolerance and patience so I have taken to getting myself off right in front of him if he didn't do it for me. Fuck his ego.

wow what a blow to the ego there.

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
Ok I see we are talking about one nightstands. But my question is why do women do it with their BF/husband or what ever?

Perhaps to spare their hubbies feelings.

Perhaps its easier to get it over and done with than to just say "Not tonight" and hear the complaining.

Perhaps some women think if they might as well give it up anyway, because he's going to look elsewhere, however stupid that thought is. MEN ARE ALWAYS LOOKING ELSEWHERE.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
:lol: Believe it or not, I'VE faked an orgasm to get outta some wack ass sex:yes: I don't even remember the details, it was so long ago. But I had a condom on...made a couple ugly cum faces, a few grunts and groans:eek: ...snatched it off quickly, and flushed it down the toilet..

How wack can it be that you can't bust a nut? :lol:

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Perhaps to spare their hubbies feelings.

Perhaps its easier to get it over and done with than to just say "Not tonight" and hear the complaining.

Perhaps some women think if they might as well give it up anyway, because he's going to look elsewhere, however stupid that thought is. MEN ARE ALWAYS LOOKING ELSEWHERE.

I'm outta here I can't take all this male bashing. :rolleyes:

:lol:

SinaminDelite

Backshot Queen
BGOL Investor
I don't know what woman that hasn't. I know I have plenty of times.

One of my favorite quotes from Sharon Stone:

"Women can fake orgasms, but men can fake entire relationships."

:lol::lol:

I haven't faked an orgasm in YEARS. I used to do that with an old ex, and he got the idea that I enjoyed what he was doing, which was far from the truth. He's the first and last person I faked one for. Nowadays, I don't play that. I figure he gonna get his regardless, so if I'm not getting off, he will know. Fuck his ego.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
:lol::lol:

I haven't faked an orgasm in YEARS. I used to do that with an old ex, and he got the idea that I enjoyed what he was doing, which was far from the truth. He's the first and last person I faked one for. Nowadays, I don't play that. I figure he gonna get his regardless, so if I'm not getting off, he will know. Fuck his ego.

I would rather this approach.

Cleopatra_J

I am the Ideal
BGOL Investor
I can honestly say I've never faked an orgasm... I might fake the moaning but never the big O... I dont believe in letting a man think he's doing the damn thing, and really he isn't... And guys I'm having sex with.. I like to talk about it.. If you ask me did I cum I will straight up tell you NO... that always leads to him wanting to try again.. and I don't complain about that!!

INVICTUS3RD

Potential Star
Registered
I can honestly say I've never faked an orgasm... I might fake the moaning but never the big O... I dont believe in letting a man think he's doing the damn thing, and really he isn't... And guys I'm having sex with.. I like to talk about it.. If you ask me did I cum I will straight up tell you NO... that always leads to him wanting to try again.. and I don't complain about that!!

APPLAUD DIS BITCH RIGHT HERE!!!!!:dance:

APPLAUD HER!!!:dance:

CAUSE SHE GETS IT....SHE GETS IT....SHE IS NOT A COWARD!!! SHE AIN'T NOT DODGER!!!
SHE GETS IT!!! AND IF WOMEN TOOK A PAGE OUT OF THIS SISTERS BOOK...THE WORLD WOULD BE A BETTER PLACE!!!!
TRUST ME ON THAT!!!

CLEO...GOD BLESS YOU 4EVER!!!
I LOVE U FOR WHAT YOU SAID...IT WAS THE TRUTH!

PREACH!!!
TEMPLE!!!!
TABERNACLE!!!!

(no disrepect calling you a "bitch")

SinaminDelite

Backshot Queen
BGOL Investor

I've done that a few times with 'ol boy right now. It was a blow to his ego he said, but I gave him one of these :hmm:, and kept on buzzing.

cosign_3d_lg.gif

But like I said, fuck his ego. I'd rather tell him to get the fuck off, then to lay there. He asks what's wrong & I tell him; "The Energizer Bunny style of fucking went out in Junior year of high school." I've had enough sub par sex in my lifetime to let some dude think what he's doing is the shit.

sexylegz33

Potential Star
BGOL Investor

I used to do that in my early twenties. I do not fake it anymore. Either I cum, or I don't. I do cum most of the times, but sometimes I don't. That doesn't mean I didn't enjoy myself.

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
I used to do that in my early twenties. I do not fake it anymore. Either I cum, or I don't. I do cum most of the times, but sometimes I don't. That doesn't mean I didn't enjoy myself.

Exactly, I don't cum every time I use my pocket rocket either but that don't mean I didn't have one helluva ride!

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor

What a surprise? I see I'm not the only one! :yes: So yes ladies its a two way street. Men sometimes have to do these things to soothe your egos too. Then some of you have the nerve to be asking "is it good daddy?" :eek: P-L-E-A-S-E !!!

"Bitch please get the fuck off of me with that dead ass pussy or I've had better?" Especially to those of you with weak head games. Then ask "emm how was that?" Didn't you hear me snoring?

or maybe

"Please, just stop. I just can't take it anymore. This is just not working for me. STOP IT NOW" :rolleyes:

So just stop with the male bashing because some of your sistas are just as inept as the men your talking about! :hmm:

bigirl

BGOL Investor
Aw....this is so cute. The men getting their little feelings hurt :lol:

SEXY_SCORPIO

So pretty!
BGOL Investor
Honestly, I have never faked and I don't think I know how.I have been so blunt and I will let the man know or I will make a comment like "touch it like this baby" or "lick it this slower or faster". Now if that didn't work I would end it. When I come,I come hard and if I'm not enjoying it my pussy starts to lose lubrication.I think that happens because my mind is on how bad the sex is

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

INVICTUS3RD

Potential Star
Registered
So just stop with the male bashing because some of your sistas are just as inept as the men your talking about! :hmm:

SIR...IF YOU RUN FOR PRESIDENT...U WILL GET MY VOTE AND $ CONTRIBUTION!!!!

THAT IS MY WHOLE FUCKIN' POINT!!!

TALK OUT THE SEX, FUCK, LOVE MAKING....WHATEVER!!!

AND YOU WILL HAVE A BETTER SEX LIFE!!!

TRUST ME....

LISTEN...MY EX TALKED TO ME ABOUT OUR SEX LIFE, CAUSE I WASN'T HITTIN' DA SWITCHES I THOUGHT I WAS...WE TALKED, SHE SHOWED ME WHAT TURNED "HER" ON...WELL WE BROKE UP, BUT IT WAS NOT 'CAUSE OF THE SEX...SHE WAS SEEING OTHER CATS AND STOPPING BY MY SPOT ON THE WAY HOME TO SCRATCH WHAT THE NEXT MAN COULD NOT...WELL THAT STOPPED AFTER AWHILE...BUT THE POINT IS...TALK OR WALK!!! OR STOP COMPLAINING