SIDESHOW

Uncle Juice
BGOL Investor
LMAO-muppet.gif
:frozen:

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No nigga, you killed your career! Not showing up when he should’ve been there is why Dave had to play his dumbass in the first place. It was literally only done with Dave as Dylan cause he thought he was too good to show up for shit. If you remember watching the actual show Babs was like”Dylan where are you?” and the other ones was hinting at the skit that would eventually become.

Gotdamn, if what I wrote wasn’t spot on. Dylan was just a lazy dumbass who never showed up for shit. And it’s even worse than I thought. This idiot was missing out on show money. Some negroes you can’t help you just gotta let em fall on they face. If he even had an ounce hustle he would’ve been capitalized on that free catch phrase Chappelle made popular. He shoulda had “Dylan, Dylan, Dylan, Dylan, Dylan!” t-shirts with his face all over it.

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Gotdamn, if what I wrote wasn’t spot on. Dylan was just a lazy dumbass who never showed up for shit. And it’s even worse than I thought. This idiot was missing out on show money. Some negroes you can’t help you just gotta let em fall on they face. If he even had an ounce hustle he would’ve been capitalized on that free catch phrase Chappelle made popular. He shoulda had “Dylan, Dylan, Dylan, Dylan, Dylan!” with his face all over it.

Imagine...

If he HAD showed up on set that day?

We may never have had the top 5 rappers line

So sometimes things are just meant to be.